PDA

View Full Version : Classifiers in April?

gose
03-29-2006, 6:43 PM
Does anyone know of any classifiers taking place before Golden Bullet, preferably not too far from the Bay Area?

edit: Looks like there is one down in San Luis Obispo on the 8th, anyone want to car pool (unless there is a closer one)?

TMC
03-31-2006, 10:04 PM
If you talking about USPSA classifiers, each club match has one per match and around the Bay Area there is a USPSA or 2 every weekend. 1st Sunday in Richmond and Turlock, 3rd Saturday in Ione, 2nd Sunday at Yolo, Stockton and Fresno, 3rd Sunday at Richmond and Oakdale, 4th Sunday in Ione, TASC 2nd and 4th Saturdays,

If you hustle you can shoot 4 or more before the GB, but not sure if they'll get to Sedo before the match.

Good Luck

sargenv
04-01-2006, 5:21 PM
The problem is, the classifiers will be coming out right around the 11th to the 14th, so you'll need to shoot the actual classifiers before then. I am going to try like heck to get our classifier from tomorrow (Richmond Hotshots) into USPSA before the end of next week so that it will count towards the Golden Bullet. If you go anywhere the 2nd sunday, make sure that it will actually count (ie that they get it in before the deadline). Yolo is usually pretty good about getting them in, but I don't know for sure if they will get it in before USPSA updates their classifiers.

Richmond is shooting a classifier with the regular match tomorrow (April 2nd) so come on out. We shoot rain or shine. Contact me for further info if you like. Also, on the richmondhotshots web site, the questions/comments points to my email address. Feel free to get ahold of me from there.

Vince

gose
04-01-2006, 10:01 PM
The problem is, the classifiers will be coming out right around the 11th to the 14th, so you'll need to shoot the actual classifiers before then. I am going to try like heck to get our classifier from tomorrow (Richmond Hotshots) into USPSA before the end of next week so that it will count towards the Golden Bullet. If you go anywhere the 2nd sunday, make sure that it will actually count (ie that they get it in before the deadline). Yolo is usually pretty good about getting them in, but I don't know for sure if they will get it in before USPSA updates their classifiers.

Richmond is shooting a classifier with the regular match tomorrow (April 2nd) so come on out. We shoot rain or shine. Contact me for further info if you like. Also, on the richmondhotshots web site, the questions/comments points to my email address. Feel free to get ahold of me from there.

Vince

Well, it would have been nice to be classified, but I guess I'll just have to shoot GB as unclassified. I have plenty of time to classify ;)