PDA

View Full Version : Bay area XD's

mlaustin
02-21-2010, 2:21 PM
Just wondering if anyone knew of a gun shop in the Sacramento of Bay Areas that had a decent selection (or was willing to order) XD's. The two places I've tried (Bay Area Gun Vault and River City Gun Exchange) seemed to have a weird selection and mostly 40 cal's, and I was looking for a XD9 4" when I turn 21 next month...any suggestions?

Or am I better just finding exactly what I want online and sucking it up and paying the ~$70 to get it transferred through a local dealer?

elSquid
02-21-2010, 3:32 PM
Dublin Guns and Knives had a few XDs the last time I was browsing there: I think one was a service 9, but can't say for certain. Give them a call to confirm.

-- Michael

pbchief2
02-21-2010, 4:11 PM
Cordova guns off Hwy 50 and Sunrise had a decent selection of xd's, I even picked one up:)

stangallmotor
02-21-2010, 4:14 PM
Wild Sports on Greenback, I bought the same gun u want for 449!

huck
02-21-2010, 4:48 PM
I was just at Tracy Rifle and Pistol (which opened yesterday) and looked at the XDs they had in stock. They were also ready to order me a different one. I was looking at an XD 9 mm with a 5" barrel for USPSA. They found the model and then checked the roster for me and gave me an approximate price. Mike, the store owner, is a fellow Cal-gunner (polishmike).

Davidoff
02-21-2010, 4:55 PM
Well, seeing as you're in Davis you might want to check the two gun stores in Vacaville because you will have to go in at least twice.

Guns Fishing and Other Stuff usually has 9mm XDs in stock, but be ready to pay through the nose. I think they were asking $550-$600 before tax and DROS, meaning close to $700 out the door.

Center Mass might have one, but if not they will order one for you, and they will be cheaper than GFOS.

gigante
02-21-2010, 5:37 PM
Triple A Sports in Vallejo should have what you need. They have good selection and prices and the customer service is always excellent. Give them a call or visit.

D53
02-21-2010, 6:40 PM
River City Gun Exchange has a wide selection in stock and their prices are really good too. :thumbsup:

Intimid8tor
02-21-2010, 7:03 PM
I think independence armory in Petaluma had one last week. I'm sure Wael would order one for you and he is awesome to work with.