PDA

View Full Version : WTS-Early FAL Type 1 'picklefork' Bayonet and scabbard,for early lugged barrel

DisgruntledReaper
12-07-2009, 8:31 PM
I have for sale an Early FAL Type 1 'PickleFork' Bayonet and scabbard. This is for the Early lugged barrels and is NOT for the G1 lugged barrels since the lugs are not in the same location.

The blade on the bayonet is unsharpened and in pretty good shape. The rest of the metal on the bayonet has wear and some light dings and such fromcarrying but the black plastic grip panels are in good shape with no apparent damage.The Latch Assembly in in real good shape with no damage.

The Scabbard is painted black with some paint chips so I have no idea if it is original paint or not. the scabbard is in nice shape and fits the bayonet nice and firmly.

The bayonet is numbered '14820' and the scabbard is '22342'.

I would say that if the bayonet handle area and guard are refinished,parked, whatever, it would make a nice addition to an Early Lugged barrel Argentine,Izzy,etc FAL rifle.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail with Signature Required or some other method to confirm delivery and receipt.
I accept Postal MO, Cash, PayPal, and possibly personal checks from long time members in good standing.

I will ship the item within 24 hours of payment receipt unless there is a holiday or I get payment too late on Saturday.

Asking $110 shipped or make offer...

Possible trades include FAL bits,Thompson GI surplus 20/30 mag kits, Mg42/M53 belts/parts,FAL folding stock or complete lower,etc..watcha have?
Thank's guys!