PDA

View Full Version : Fab 10

Fjold
02-11-2005, 2:27 PM
Can anyone tell me the MSRP and avaiabilty of the FAB10 lower receivers and any experience that you have building a rifle with one?

Forgive me if this has been talked to death already, but I tried to use the search function with no luck.

Fjold
02-11-2005, 2:27 PM
Can anyone tell me the MSRP and avaiabilty of the FAB10 lower receivers and any experience that you have building a rifle with one?

Forgive me if this has been talked to death already, but I tried to use the search function with no luck.

endings1@aol.com
02-11-2005, 3:08 PM
I see the FAB-10 recevier go for around $300.00 at the gun shops. A friend bought one, seems ok for a CA legal lower, he hasn't assembled anything out of it yet. Whatever you know about building a AR-15 applies to the FAB-10 receiver.

Gather all the AR-15 research you'll ever need here: http://www.ar15.com

Hopefully, it works as intended when you shoot it.

recurry
02-11-2005, 11:08 PM
I own a FAB10 and have several uppers for it. It's nothing more than a standard lower with a fixed magazine. I've put several thousand rounds through it with nary a problem. I've found a way to load it quickly using a modified commercially available speedloader. Of course I'd rather have an ar with removable magazines but I'm quite happy with the FAB10. So much so I'm buying two more so I don't have to swap uppers.

Call Michael at Shoeless Ventures and he can tell you the correct pricing and availability. They do seem to be consistently behind the curve on demand in my experience. The way I got my last one was from a dealer who had it in stock.

Ron

Fjold
02-12-2005, 10:43 AM
Thank you gentlemen, I appreciate the information.