PDA

View Full Version : Ledesma Arms - What Do We Know About Them?

Don'tTreadOnMe
08-26-2009, 4:56 PM
So I got an upper by Ledesma Arms about 6 months ago. This is pretty much the model:

http://www.ledesmaarms.com/uppers_only.wsln?mod=2

Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223
Upper: Forged and Mil Spec
Sights: Detachable Rear Sight/Front Post
Barrel: 16" Wilson Chrome Molly 1/9 Twist
Hand Guard: 7" Quad Rail

This was at a time when everything was back-ordered and I happened to walk into a store that had this and 3 other uppers.

Never heard of them, but recommendations were good and it was an impulse buy really.

Has anyone else purchased an LAM upper? (Or heard of them, good or bad?)

Thanks.

Seesm
08-26-2009, 5:45 PM
I only know what your telling me. I am hoping they send us some samples and we can start to sell them. :)

Don'tTreadOnMe
08-26-2009, 6:28 PM
I only know what your telling me. I am hoping they send us some samples and we can start to sell them. :)

Cool. Please post your experiences with them after that if you get some in. Thanks.

OmutaX
08-22-2010, 3:15 AM
Sorry to bring up this old thread, but figured it'd be better than making a new one.

I went to Straightline Tactical and Ade's Gun Shop, both were praising Ledesma Arms and I do like the fact that it's VERY local (Chino Hills, CA).

I know they use UTG rails, so I'm guessing it's not free floated. Does anyone have experience with their rifles or uppers? I'm thinking of purchasing the 16" upper assy with extended quad rails (3U model).

Plisk
08-22-2010, 3:30 AM
Most, if not all of Paul's rails are usually free-floated. His uppers and whole rifles are good quality, and his customer dedication and service is outstanding. He'll come down and meet you in person to talk about any problems you're having.

OmutaX
08-22-2010, 4:14 AM
Nope, no problems at all since I haven't even purchased one yet. Just wanted to hear some testimonies of people who use them.

glockwise2000
08-22-2010, 6:07 AM
No store front? I want looking at their contact and it is on a 909 area code. That is East LA to San Bernardino area.

glockwise2000
08-22-2010, 6:11 AM
I was looking at their line-up of complete rifles, looks like they are selling Stag Arms.

paintballdad
08-22-2010, 6:52 AM
I saw some uppers and complete rifles at Prado Shooting Park last week. Didn't handle or check it out, just stared at it on the wall. Didn't get much more info from the people behind the counter other than they think they are nicely built.

Plisk
08-24-2010, 1:47 PM
No store front? I want looking at their contact and it is on a 909 area code. That is East LA to San Bernardino area.

Nope, he doesn't have a store front. He sells through other dealers.