PDA

View Full Version : Bodybuilding Supplements?

Rumpled
04-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Hey Ramon,
What does this have to do with guns in CA?
Just noticed this link above.
Nitro-Pak at least seems a little more on topic.
Not really trying to give you too much of a hard time, it's your forum and if it helps pay the bills or is a buddy of yours that's fine too.
I appreciate this forum and that you haven't been totally begging for $ like some others do - though if you did I'd sport you a few bucks - I like being a part of this group.

Rumpled
04-19-2005, 11:35 PM
Hey Ramon,
Not really trying to give you too much of a hard time, it's your forum and if it helps pay the bills or is a buddy of yours that's fine too.
I appreciate this forum and that you haven't been totally begging for $ like some others do - though if you did I'd sport you a few bucks - I like being a part of this group.

04-20-2005, 12:47 AM
It's most obviously a secret plot to attract the attention of Schwarzenegger, the pro-gun governor.

RRangel
04-20-2005, 5:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rumpled:
Hey Ramon,
I appreciate this forum and that you haven't been totally begging for $ like some others do - though if you did I'd sport you a few bucks - I like being a part of this group. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's just an experiment someone sold me on. I thought it may be something people are interested in. I'll see though. The beauty of the internet is that nothing is permanent it can always be changed.

kalibear
04-20-2005, 7:56 AM
I'm going to puuump you up! http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ivanimal
04-20-2005, 8:03 AM
Are you callin ne fat?

imported_edbon9
04-20-2005, 9:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ivanimal:
Are you callin ne fat? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Noooooooooo.. I think the term was Brawny, Husky http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif