PDA

View Full Version : Smith and Wessom Jerry Miculek 625

MarineJohn
08-04-2009, 7:00 PM
I am selling my Jerry MIculek Smith and Wesson Model 625 revolver. I bought this when they first came out and have never fired it. It still has the original tags on it from the dealer I got it from. I am not a revolver shooter but Jerry and I sheare the same initals, so I thought it would be a cool conversation piece. But with time the way hey are I am going ot part with it.

New in Box erry Miculek knows a little about ultra-fast performance. His record 12 shots, two loads of six with a reload in between, in under three seconds set the standard for speed shooting. Smith & Wesson and Jerry Miculek have collaborated to design a revolver to deliver ultra-fast performance - the new Model 625 Jerry Miculek Series. Its special features include a Miculek Style .265" Wide Grooved Speed Trigger, special Wooden "Jerry Miculek" Grip and Gold Bead Patridge Front Sight on an interchangeable front sight base. The Jerry Miculek Professional Series revolver comes with its own unique serial number run starting at JMP0000. Smith & Wesson's large frame revolvers are the first choice for handgun hunters and competitive shooters. Features: # Model: 625 JM # Caliber: .45ACP # Capacity: 6 Rounds # Barrel Length: 4" # Front Sight: Gold Bead Black Patridge # Rear Sight: Adjustable # Grip: Wood Grips # Frame: Large # Finish: Matte Bead Blast # Overall Length: 9 3/8" # Material: Stainless Steel # Weight Empty: 43 oz.
I am selling it for $800 as it is new with case and moon clips. I paid quite a bit more for it, but some lucky fella is going to get a hell of a deal.
Stay safe,
John

Mike d'Ocla
08-04-2009, 7:10 PM
I'll take it John. I've sent a pm.

CenterX
08-04-2009, 8:11 PM
WOW! back-up PM sent just in case