PDA

View Full Version : SPF - Files, handles and Punches - Irvine

DenverDuck
07-27-2009, 11:35 AM
SPF - I just got these from another Calgunner. I took the ones I needed (about 15 or so )and these are left. I only want what I paid for them $75.00 which includes shipping to me. Like the last guy said some are new and some are used and he said all US made. There are over 70 files alone, not including the punches or handles.

$75.00 FTF in Irvine or $15.00 more to ship to you.

****Tired of being a nice guy on no-shows. I have had too many flakes the last round of sales so, if you say you'll take it and you don't, I'll be posting negative feedback. Other sellers on Calguns need to know who the flakes are. I would expect other sellers to do it to me if I flaked out.

http://www.atreeserviceinc.com/images/files.jpg

6266guy
07-27-2009, 12:08 PM
Yea Flakes Tick Me Off Also...DUCK is a good guy so don't piss him off...Bump for a good deal on some tools

K5Cruiser
07-28-2009, 2:02 PM
I'm interested in the punches if you're willing to separate.

CSACANNONEER
07-28-2009, 6:58 PM
I'll take them per our PMs.

Bigballaizm
07-28-2009, 8:49 PM
****Tired of being a nice guy on no-shows. I have had too many flakes the last round of sales so, if you say you'll take it and you don't, I'll be posting negative feedback. Other sellers on Calguns need to know who the flakes are. I would expect other sellers to do it to me if I flaked out.

Absolutely!! Flaking is unacceptable... :nono:

CSACANNONEER
07-29-2009, 7:26 AM
Absolutely!! Flaking is unacceptable... :nono:

I've bought from DDuck and he's a straight-up man o' his word. Lookie-flakes need not apply.

I can't flake on him. He knows where I live!