PDA

View Full Version : ...

hawk1
04-20-2009, 3:05 PM

Boxer
04-20-2009, 5:13 PM
Buy with confidence from this seller. Very nice gun, I have the compact and it is a shooter. Good luck on the sale, great price.

Retarded Timing
04-20-2009, 5:17 PM
:thumbsup:

Sweet deal too. Very happy with my HK45.

Vin496
04-20-2009, 6:29 PM
Whoever got it, got the best deal I've seen in the FS section for this gun.

These sell in the $950-$1000 range in other States, add in tax, not unusual to see people pay $1150 now. They have just gotten more and more expensive in the last year, especially after Summer.

So $1275 is a decent price for a NIB one, clearly not a gouge. For a highly desirable(in all States) gun.

Saigon1965
04-20-2009, 6:51 PM
Uh oh - Now you have room in the safe - What's coming in ?

hawk1
04-20-2009, 7:16 PM
Uh oh - Now you have room in the safe - What's coming in ?

Thanks for all the kind words guys. :)
I had originally traded a near new Colt Python w/box and papers over a year ago to a very good LEO friend for this to use as a graduation present for my son graduating college w/2 degrees this June. Now that his aspirations are to eventually join up with the FBI, I thought best to sell this and get their issue weapon for him to get familiar with in the interim.
Long story short, I'll replace the HK45 with a Glock 22 and a 870 shotgun since I don't have either of them for him to use.

If anyone has a Glock 22 in excellent condition and box please PM me.

jman11
04-20-2009, 8:05 PM
Thanks for all the kind words guys. :)
I had originally traded a near new Colt Python w/box and papers over a year ago to a very good LEO friend for this to use as a graduation present for my son graduating college w/2 degrees this June. Now that his aspirations are to eventually join up with the FBI, I thought best to sell this and get their issue weapon for him to get familiar with in the interim.
Long story short, I'll replace the HK45 with a Glock 22 and a 870 shotgun since I don't have either of them for him to use.

If anyone has a Glock 22 in excellent condition and box please PM me.

what a nice dad. I am getting my Bachelors Degree from a Cal State in 2 weeks..... my present is gunna be a Sig Sauer 556 rifle.... cant wait.....

** I still gotta make it through finals first!:TFH::TFH:

hawk1
04-20-2009, 8:21 PM
what a nice dad. I am getting my Bachelors Degree from a Cal State in 2 weeks..... my present is gunna be a Sig Sauer 556 rifle.... cant wait.....

** I still gotta make it through finals first!:TFH::TFH:

Work as hard as you can! When you think you can't do it, buckle down and try harder. You'll see in the end that it will be worth it.
Shoot me a PM when you get it, if you're in SoCal, you're welcome to be my guest and come out to our range in Corona to shoot it. :)

jman11
04-20-2009, 8:23 PM
oh yeah, and ill take it if the deal falls through. this being one of those hard to get HK's