PDA

View Full Version : Can you help? Jr. Olympic Competition in Apr.

rweller
04-03-2009, 7:07 PM
I need a BOD member/s or a CRPA member/s that can be designated as a special liaison, who are local in the area, to volunteer to help process contestants at two Junior Olympics shooting events. This person/s would ensure that contestants are CRPA members, hand out and accept new member applications, process money (checks and possibly cash) for CRPA membership, and help with general contestant sign-ins.

The events are:

18APR at Fresno High School

25APR at San Diego High School.

The Junior Olympics is a juniors only contest requiring them to shoot a sporter or precision air rifle in three positions, with 20 shots fired in prone, 20 shots fired standing, and the final 20 shots fired from a kneeling position.

Joe M. is CRPA's special liaison and contact person for the details of the duties that we need to have at the sign-in desk. He will be at each event, but will be occupied performing match scoring and unable to be at the sign-in desk. Hence, the need for help.

Any CRPA member can contact Joe or me to volunteer,4/25 or with questions.

Here is the link to CRPA's web site to get the details of the shooting event: http://www.crpa.org/showpages.aspx?pid=1381

Thanks,
Rob

Posted by Ralph Weller - Please contact me by email for phone numbers of Joe or Rob if you want to volunteer. Thank you. rweller49@yahoo.com

KylaGWolf
04-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Well I am not a member but I do have cashiering experience and don't mind helping out if you need it. What time would I have to be there and for how long? You can contact me on here I check my messages daily.

rweller
04-13-2009, 7:43 PM
Well I am not a member but I do have cashiering experience and don't mind helping out if you need it. What time would I have to be there and for how long? You can contact me on here I check my messages daily.

KylaGWolf,

Send an email to me at rweller49@yahoo.com and I'll put you in touch with a person that has more information than I have.

Thank you.

Ralph