PDA

View Full Version : "Eagle Eye" IJK Scopes

markw
02-08-2009, 1:09 PM
I'm looking for a scope for my 10/22 and maybe another for my OLL. Saw "Eagle Eye" scopes at the show this weekend and was wondering about the quality of them. They're evidently made in Croatia or Czech, so I'm thinking they may be decent quality, and maybe a good bang for the buck scope for my 10/22. Any opinions on them? Anyone have one?

Thanks,
Mark

maxicon
02-09-2009, 10:01 AM
Interesting - I've never heard of them. They appear to be a mom'n'pop importer, and have a curious, eclectic, and somewhat challenging website.
http://ijksales.com/eagle_eye_scopes.htm

It says they're also importing from HK and PRC now, apparently for their red dot lines.

Not much info or feedback on them out there. When buying inexpensive optics, I like going with brands that lots of people have had good luck with.

dirtydeedsdoneinthedesert
10-21-2011, 10:44 PM
I love IJK's spamy website...And I love my IJK scope that I bought off of Ted at qualityriflescopes.com. I am new to optics, but I really doubt I could have gotten more for my $275 bucks. I love this scope. Also, being a small business owner myself, I feel comfort in purchasing directly from the owner of another company. I never feel rushed and Ted is more than happy to answer all of my questions. I'm planning to purchase a second IJK from him Monday. Not a lot of reviews out there for these guys so, just wanted to post my 2 cents.

Coyotegunner
10-31-2011, 6:59 PM
Like Dirty.I got a couple of scopes from Ted.He still is on line,but moved home to Montana.I use the 6-24-30mm.Great for coyotes.