PDA

View Full Version : Faith Armory in Temecula, CA

LOW2000
02-07-2009, 3:05 PM
www.faitharmory.com

Stopped by Faith Armory today, met Nate the owner and talked for a while about some of the stuff they are carrying. They have stripped lowers (DoubleStar $195 with Charles Daly coming in soon) sitting on their shelves (they had consecutive serial numbers this morning but I'm guessing someone here snagged them first :chris: ). They also have some handguns and long guns and say that they are getting more of their inventory every day.

What bothered me, is the fact that the DOJ BOF is still up to their old FUD tricks with the FFL's in CA.

What the DOJ rep told Faith is that they are fine selling lowers, but they need to steer clear of selling anything else (LPK's, uppers, accessories, etc) for AR's as they would be liable if any of those items were assembled incorrectly as there would be a paper trail.

Hopefully, once they get established and Nate spends a little more time here and possibly talking to The Right PeopleĀ®, they will feel more comfortable selling all things AR-related.

cryptkeeper
02-07-2009, 5:09 PM
Live in the town next door. Gonna check 'em out on Monday maybe.

LOW2000
02-07-2009, 5:21 PM
By the way, they are located on Enterprise West (which runs north/south curiously) between Calvary Chapel and Audio Evolution.

JimAmentler
02-07-2009, 7:58 PM
I'll have to stop in when I come through on the 21st to teach. I always like to stop in and support a good store.