PDA

View Full Version : Opinions NEEDED!

SaviorEquipment
08-15-2018, 5:10 PM
Hey Folks,

We are in the process of making two more new CAMO colors for our rifle bags, and we need some voice from everyone here.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=731019&stc=1&d=1534381717

Tell us what you like or dislike about these two colors!

Sincerely,
Chris Y
Savior Equipment

baih777
08-29-2018, 3:54 PM
How about making a case for us benchrest shooters.
My 300win has a 30 inch barrel. Overall length is 54 inches. I need a case 56 inches inside dimensions.
With the scope with big turrets. I need a case 14 inches tall at least.

SaviorEquipment
08-30-2018, 6:10 PM
How about making a case for us benchrest shooters.
My 300win has a 30 inch barrel. Overall length is 54 inches. I need a case 56 inches inside dimensions.
With the scope with big turrets. I need a case 14 inches tall at least.

First thank you for letting us know.

Making a case that is 56*14 is not an issue at all. However would bench shooter feel comfortable putting them in a soft case bag? Most bench Shooter we have interviewed all use hard case. Can you get back to us on this matter?

Thanks
Chris

Tere_Hanges
08-30-2018, 6:18 PM
Those patterns are probably the most unpopular of all time. Did you get a really good deal on the material? Try kryptek, multicam, multicam black, multicam tropical, wolf gray, ranger green, mjk khaki, US4CES transitional, pencott badlands, pencott greenzone. Anything but ACU, all i can think of when i see that is a cheap made in china hat that a homeless person got at a gas station.

Heres a website with samples of the patterns i mentioned

https://www.ur-tactical.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/view/category/virtuemart_category_id/152

SaviorEquipment
08-30-2018, 6:50 PM
Those patterns are probably the most unpopular of all time. Did you get a really good deal on the material? Try kryptek, multicam, multicam black, multicam tropical, wolf gray, ranger green, mjk khaki, US4CES transitional, pencott badlands, pencott greenzone. Anything but ACU, all i can think of when i see that is a cheap made in china hat that a homeless person got at a gas station.

https://www.ur-tactical.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/view/category/virtuemart_category_id/152

LOL....

We are in contact with MultiCam. But I have to tell you they do cost way more then the current fabric we use now. But the Quality of the fabric are very very similar. Since we are a company that have a lower profit margin then most other bag company, the price for the Multicam will be higher. But those ACU pattern we shown above will remain the same as the Plain color.

But thanks for letting us know, and we are working on it.

bug_eyedmonster
09-26-2018, 3:56 PM

I'm in the same boat. If those were the only camo choices, I'd stick with black or tan.

SaviorEquipment
11-20-2018, 7:32 PM
Hey Guys,

Just want to give everyone a Head up. We have officially confirmed on a batch of TRUE MultiCam Black in 1000D for our Urban Warfare Bag. Also we changed a few thing after hearing your comment and I think you will Love it. I personally have one and I Freaking love it. But of course this is not going to be for everyone since they are going to cost alot more.

papadop88
01-03-2019, 1:50 PM
Hey Guys,

Just want to give everyone a Head up. We have officially confirmed on a batch of TRUE MultiCam Black in 1000D for our Urban Warfare Bag. Also we changed a few thing after hearing your comment and I think you will Love it. I personally have one and I Freaking love it. But of course this is not going to be for everyone since they are going to cost alot more.

when will these be available?

SaviorEquipment
01-09-2019, 5:41 PM
when will these be available?

These are coming in around May of this year. But the price is much higher then the original one.

paintballdad
01-14-2019, 8:06 PM
Will you ever have a sale on the T.G.B 34" Covert rifle case?

Redding
01-14-2019, 10:35 PM
The blue pattern looks "fun" and was approved by my 11 year old and 12 year old.