PDA

View Full Version : Anyone available today to help me with a Sight Installation?

momoshooter
12-21-2008, 8:10 AM
Seasons Greetings All,

I have a Glock slide that needs this new rear sight that I ordered installed today so I can go out to the range and shoot with it.

It is a Glock 35 upper. The new sight is an all steel MMC adjustable rear.

I don't have a sight tool. Antioch Armory tried installing it yesterday, but they only had the Glock sight pusher tool, and it didn't exactly line up.

Weekends are the only time I have to get anything personal done.

Figured I'd give a shout out.

I'm 10mins. away from the Concord USI Sportsmans Club.

Fingers crossed someone able to help will read this today.

Cheers,

Momo

momoshooter
12-21-2008, 9:02 AM
For someone who can do this sight installation for me in a professional manner?

Oh and TODAY!!

SJgunguy24
12-21-2008, 9:10 AM
The only place I know that will do it for free is L.C. action, but they're in San Jose. Did you try drifting it out with a punch?

momoshooter
12-21-2008, 9:15 AM
I don't have the tools to work on it.

Funny, LC action is where I got the gun from!

Yeah, thats a drive for today...

SJgunguy24
12-21-2008, 9:20 AM
Your LEO? If you are go to the dept armorer. If not, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THEM TO SELL YOU A GUN? I get tons of crap from them, been going there for years and hey still won't give me the good deals.(for guns)

Julie's hot

momoshooter
12-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Your LEO? If you are go to the dept armorer. If not, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THEM TO SELL YOU A GUN? I get tons of crap from them, been going there for years and hey still won't give me the good deals.(for guns)

Julie's hot

Nope. Not LEO

I won the Glock from GSSF. So, L.C. is on the approved list.

Is Julie the little Aztec looking one? Dark hair, Russian bangs cut? Dark Skin. Tiny little thing?

Yeah, she is hot.

Bobotheclown
12-21-2008, 10:25 AM
Is Julie the little Aztec looking one?

Totally off-subject, but I've never heard anyone being described as being "Aztec-looking"... Is that a Northern Cali version for Latina? :D

Corbin Dallas
12-21-2008, 10:34 AM
There are certain facial features that are exclusive to Aztec/Inca/Oaxaca that sets them apart from typical Mexicans. When you see the difference you will know.

freakshow10mm
12-21-2008, 10:41 AM
Drift it out with a punch. Put a few layers of electrical tape on a flat screwdriver tip. Several ways to get it out without fancy tools. Use a dull drill bit, etc.

tonelar
12-21-2008, 10:53 AM
and hold it firmly on a wood surface

emphasis on FIRMLY

I'd do it for you but if SJ is a drive I assume SF is as well.

jlh95811
12-22-2008, 4:50 AM
There are certain facial features that are exclusive to Aztec/Inca/Oaxaca that sets them apart from typical Mexicans. When you see the difference you will know.

Yeah; Like actually being pretty:D

Just kidding. Don't kill me.

I do find darker skinned petite women to be very hot.

JTROKS
12-22-2008, 5:32 AM

Can you provide a picture as an example? I suppose Filipinas are the same, there are light skinned very Asian look then there are the tanned Islander look.

Anyway, if you have a bench vise, a flat metal plate and a C-clamp you can install that thing.