PDA

View Full Version : Ho Hum - another 10% off'er and free ship deal at Cabela's, today only

Calamity Sue
09-27-2017, 6:02 AM
After days of the same, or is it weeks, :facepalm: with discounts ranging from 10% to 15% to even 20% off your order and free shipping depending upon which coupon you have and use, C's did a today only 10% off'er when using their Visa Club card. Too bad there isn't that much on sale, at least for me and my interests. Seems like they are trying to move items at their list price, which is always high, and just putting hard to move items on sale. Yes, it's good business in theory. Code for this one is 17CLUB927.

Shows how spoiled I'm getting. :eek: :facepalm:

I know, this is a dupe, sort of. Frankly, I'm getting tired of these. Guess I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. :( :facepalm:

Dano3467
09-27-2017, 6:13 AM
Take a nap you'll feel better.

Then post up your new awesome find !

Have a great day.

beanz2
09-27-2017, 6:14 AM
Me too, Calamity. I've bought what what I wanted and what's left seems just so boring. I might still look around and use up my left over SVMs but the latest sales have left me jaded, I'm afraid.

Maltese Falcon
09-27-2017, 6:17 AM
I have more ammo than Glendale SWAT, I am done forever. See ya.

Calamity Sue
09-27-2017, 6:30 AM
I have more ammo than Glendale SWAT, I am done forever. See ya.

Until I had to change my ........ whatever it's called at the end of the post, telling everyone I'm not Calamity Sue, but her husband, it use to be:

"enough ammo is never enough ammo"

I probably would change that nowadays to :

"enough good priced ammo is never enough good priced ammo"

Checkk
09-27-2017, 6:33 AM
I bought ammo yesterday. Not sure if its going to get adjusted later on but I got 6% cashback on ammo through active junky.

Calamity Sue
09-27-2017, 6:41 AM
I bought ammo yesterday. Not sure if its going to get adjusted later on but I got 6% cashback on ammo through active junky.

I did too. Got 42% off and free ship on ammo that was on sale. Just $104 worth though, 300 rounds.

I didn't even notice what % from AJ, as they usually correct mine back to 2%.

bug_eyedmonster
09-27-2017, 8:26 AM
Wait, there was a 20% off? I'm still waiting for the deal on my binos, squirreling away gift cards and such. Thanks for always posting up the deals!

Jerry

pink_toaster
09-27-2017, 8:50 AM
Until I had to change my ........ whatever it's called at the end of the post, telling everyone I'm not Calamity Sue, but her husband, it use to be:

"enough ammo is never enough ammo"

I probably would change that nowadays to :

"enough good priced ammo is never enough good priced ammo"

soooooooooo because I'm curious (errrrrr.... nosey!)

was this originally your wife's log in? or did you just use it from the beginning... and why? :driving:

and also thank you for always posting the deals (well..... maybe not! haha!)

Calamity Sue
09-27-2017, 9:13 AM
soooooooooo because I'm curious (errrrrr.... nosey!)

was this originally your wife's log in? or did you just use it from the beginning... and why? :driving:

and also thank you for always posting the deals (well..... maybe not! haha!)

I joined to get my wife interested and failed with that. I met a bunch of guys and talked and searched for ammo almost every night. I asked to change my name but was told I would lose all my posts, info, etc. So instead I made my monlicter or whatever, Actually Sue's Husband.

Calamity Sue
09-27-2017, 9:17 AM
Wait, there was a 20% off? I'm still waiting for the deal on my binos, squirreling away gift cards and such. Thanks for always posting up the deals!

Jerry

Some of us had $20 off for a $100 purchase coupon. It came with another one that was $20 off a $150 purchase. These are only good if you ship to store, or C's has a free shipping, no coupon period. Otherwise you use your $20 to pay for shipping.

In most cases, only one coupon can be use per order, although as many gift cards as you want, plus any Cabela's Bucks that you might have.

shamrock12
09-27-2017, 9:28 AM
Once again no firearms are included in this promo :facepalm:

Dave626
09-27-2017, 9:40 AM
i made an purchase yesterday then realized C having 10% member off. I chat with their cs, they offer me a C giftcard for the different.

meanrock
09-27-2017, 10:14 AM
Cheapest 9mm at Cabelas right now is 25 cents a round for Winchester. No sale, giftcards, or coupon is going to bring that down to previous sale prices. :censored::(

Edit: Nevermind- they have Remington for $10 a box before discounts. Good price if you don't mind the ammo quality.

pink_toaster
09-27-2017, 11:07 AM
I joined to get my wife interested and failed with that. I met a bunch of guys and talked and searched for ammo almost every night. I asked to change my name but was told I would lose all my posts, info, etc. So instead I made my monlicter or whatever, Actually Sue's Husband.

awwwwww..... sorry you didn’t get your wife interested.... :(

CmdrChuch
09-27-2017, 11:40 AM
The C.O.P.S. ammo is back on sale again and qualifies for the rebate if you hadn't cashed in on that yet:

http://www.cabelas.com/product/AMERICAN-EAGLE-C-O-P-S-HANDGUN-AMMO/2524028.uts?slotId=8

Calamity Sue
09-27-2017, 11:41 AM
awwwwww..... sorry you didn’t get your wife interested.... :(

She's not much of a typer.

She loves to shoot her Ruger 11165 though. Goes through 300-500 rounds of CCI Tacts every outing. I slip in a few other types too. :)

shakyshoot
09-27-2017, 12:56 PM
Some of us had $20 off for a $100 purchase coupon.

I actually bought a $20 off $100, because I got a better deal than a free 10% off. (Since I get ship to shore) Paid $4.95 for the codes, for a net of $15.05 off $100. I bought safe accessories plus one $9.99 box of 9mm. Now I just need at least five 50 cal cans.

People are still trying to sell those $20 off $200's, even though you could print as many as you wanted. And they expired yesterday.

Calamity Sue
09-27-2017, 1:15 PM
I actually bought a $20 off $100, because I got a better deal than a free 10% off. (Since I get ship to shore) Paid $4.95 for the codes, for a net of $15.05 off $100. I bought safe accessories plus one $9.99 box of 9mm. Now I just need at least five 50 cal cans.

People are still trying to sell those $20 off $200's, even though you could print as many as you wanted. And they expired yesterday.

They still work. At least all mine do. You even get free shipping yet. Try it. :)