PDA

View Full Version : ATI Fatboy-LW compact 1911

Stainless Heart
09-20-2017, 6:18 AM
Selling my ATI Fatboy-LW. A unique pistol in that it's a compact 3.2" model with 12+1 capacity. Can use Para magazines. I prefer the feel and grip size over the P938, and what's not to like about .45ACP, right?

This one includes original mag, one Para mag, and leather mini-holster. No box/docs, what you see is what you get.

$500 FIRM. No trades, no haggling.

FFL to FFL only, or arrange to meet around Alpharetta GA. Shipping and FFL fees additional. Cash, F+F Paypal, Postal Money Order accepted. I am new to CalGuns but can show my legitimacy in other forums and FB groups.

It is the buyer's responsibility to determine if this pistol is legal to purchase in their state.

If you want it, please message me directly with your phone number and we can make arrangements.

Description borrowed from Classic Firearms:

American Tactical Imports brings in some of the finest quality .45s available today, and this sweet little number is no exception. Compact size makes it ideal for concealed carry, yet still packs 12+1 rounds of .45 caliber firepower and enough tactical features to satisfy even the most discriminating shooter. Don't be fooled by the name, it may be called Fatboy, but it is still one fast, sleek, and powerful firearm.

American Tactical Imports FX45 Fatboy Lightweight Designed on the 1911 platform with a wide-body frame. Ambidextrous safety. 3.2" flared bull barrel with blued finish. Carbon steel slide with front and rear serrations. Lowered and flared ejection port. Combat sights dovetailed into the slide. Dual recoil-spring system. Extended slide catch. Beavertail grip safety. Skeletonized aluminum trigger. Lightweight alloy frame. Ultra-thin polymer grip panel.

Barrel Length: 3.2"
Caliber: .45 ACP
Capacity: 12+1
Finish: Blue

TheJMac83
09-20-2017, 6:23 AM
This is the wrong forum. You should move your listing to handguns for sale forum.

pythonfan
09-20-2017, 6:26 AM
Not on the California roster. Can't be shipped into California from Georgia. Please delete.

Stainless Heart
09-20-2017, 6:31 AM
This is the wrong forum. You should move your listing to handguns for sale forum.

Oops, sorry. Working on contacting a moderator to do that now.