PDA

View Full Version : Non-Apex M&P Triggers?

JayTee_IsMe
05-08-2017, 6:31 PM
Is anyone else other than Apex making aftermarket triggers for the M&P? I tossed a Apex duty/carry kit on my last M&P and I just wasn't a fan of how flat the actual trigger was for going to duty type courses, although I can't recall if I had the flat trigger or just the original Apex...

Strykeback
05-08-2017, 6:42 PM
Why wouldn't you want the flat trigger? I forget who's making a ton of addons for the shield but its called the monarch trigger, not sure if there's a full size option for you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

etwinam
05-08-2017, 6:46 PM
I have a shield with a curved dcaek kit and I have a full size with flat faced fss. The flat faced is way better but the curved is nice for not having as short of a takeup as the flatty. Which is nicer for my carry, flat is better for range. The flat on the shield is way different than the flat for a full size though.

JayTee_IsMe
05-08-2017, 7:15 PM
Agreed... I'm trying to keep my Shield as close to stock as possible as it is my EDC especially for the summer. But I'm just not a hinged trigger fan. Believe it or not, I let go of a G43 in lieu of my Shield as it shot better for me.

I am going to be cycling in a M&P40C into my carry rotation sometime this year (maybe next Fall/Winter) and I just wanted to find a trigger alternative. I might put an Apex without the kit into my Shield though, and if I like, then I will throw one in the M&P40C.