PDA

View Full Version : Movin' on up to the the big time...

gsparesa
03-05-2017, 5:41 PM
My PM7 was not enough. I wanted an Ed Brown SP SS. I found that it was not available in CA in SS. So, I purchased something better. I put in jail a Nighthawk Talon in Hard chrome. I compared it to the Ed Brown SP and I felt it had more to offer. I'm still trying to justify the $700 more for the Nighthawk in Hard chrome. OMG, I hope it was a better purchase.

iluvmycolt
03-05-2017, 5:50 PM
Congrats, OP. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Bert Gamble
03-05-2017, 5:51 PM
Very nice pick up.

Nor*Cal
03-05-2017, 6:28 PM
Congrats OP. If you liked the hard chrome, the $700 was justified! You only live once. I too just jailed a high dollar 1911. It's the most I ever spent on a firearm and I struggled with the decision but at the end of the day, I said screw it and bought the one I've always wanted.

Post some pictures and give us some feedback once you pick it up and shoot it.

gsparesa
03-05-2017, 6:37 PM
Congrats OP. If you liked the hard chrome, the $700 was justified! You only live once. I too just jailed a high dollar 1911. It's the most I ever spent on a firearm and I struggled with the decision but at the end of the day, I said screw it and bought the one I've always wanted.

Post some pictures and give us some feedback once you pick it up and shoot it.

OMG, we fought the same battle. I hope you got exactly what you wanted. Maybe one day we can share our spoils.