PDA

View Full Version : Northern Cali FFL NEEDED desperately - Eureka

dac41
11-03-2008, 5:10 PM
I have tried three local FFL's lately, and each one ran away with their tail between their legs when it came to OLL transfers. I need to find a dealer who is on the side of Americans, and will transfer two CMMG OLL's that I ordered from aloharover's EEEK special. . . for me and my girlfriend to be prepared for the worst in light of current events.

THESE PEOPLE ARE NO BETTER THAN OBAMA'S GOONS OR SARAH BRADY, and have chosen to leave this concerned and responsible (I was a freaking Eagle Scout for what that's worth) citizen in the dark, cold, feeling like there are more cowards than reliable people around me.

Craig Casey

Old West Shootery

Grundman's in Rio Dell

Paul's Guns

sigsauer887
11-03-2008, 5:20 PM
Are you willing to travel to Sacramento?

AJAX22
11-03-2008, 5:24 PM
eureka is about as far north as it gets... sac might be a bit far for him...

strega7
11-03-2008, 5:31 PM
There's an FFL in McKinleyville that has done a transfer in the past for another member here(sorry don't remember the details). And I thought that Anglin(sic) Second Hand in Eureka and/or Pro Sports Center were doing them? I know Pro Sports did them at first, then stopped but IIRC their supposed to be doing them again.

I did the trip (Eureka to Taft and back) last year to get mine. If you find a local guy, please let us know!!!!!

aplinker
11-03-2008, 6:40 PM
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=124678

Redding would be the next closest. Is the Anglin place the one that quit OLLs?