PDA

View Full Version : So which one of you was at Don Gusslers yesterday?

Nefarious
10-21-2008, 9:09 AM
Which one of you loons was at Gusslers yesterday ~430-530pm? Actually there were 2 people starting a DROS on something sent from CWS. I was going to ask what you were picking up ... but just kept my mouth shut and left it alone.

If it was one of the members here.... what did you pick up :D

Edit: I get to pick up my new Springfield black stainless a day before Halloween; perfect timing for all the "Zombies"

GenLee
10-21-2008, 10:04 AM
That would be me. :patriot: Drosing my new NDS-3 rifle from Vepr. :jump:

GenLee
10-21-2008, 10:07 AM
That would be me. :patriot: Drosing my new NDS-3 rifle from Vepr. :jump:

Wait a minute, I was leaving about 4:45, and Don gets traffic, So maybe it was me.

Nefarious
10-21-2008, 10:17 AM
Wait a minute, I was leaving about 4:45, and Don gets traffic, So maybe it was me.

I could have sworn I got there around 4pm, and Don was a little busy - he had some guy drosing 5 or 6 rifles. They were talking politics, so I just quietly waited.

That might have been you though that im talking about. Cause I did not leave til, ugh, sometime after 5pm I believe. There was another guy that sat right next to me filling out paperwork that picked something up from CWS, dont know who that was, but I surely left before he did

GenLee
10-21-2008, 10:21 AM
I must have just left, I drosed one rifle and was there alone, Two guys showed just as I was leaving. Next time say hi :) and we will all know who we are.

bplvr
10-21-2008, 6:44 PM
Had I known here were going to be that many CalGunners at Don's I would have brought a case of cold MGD and we all could have gotten aquainted.

N6ATF
10-21-2008, 11:20 PM
My 10 days on my first pistol were up on 9/11/07. Didn't plan it that way at all.

Nefarious
10-22-2008, 6:03 AM
Im going to have to pick up a Calguns shirt and wear that when I go do anything firearm related. I would bet that we run into eachother on more occasions that we realize. I do know some of you guys on here ... but im sure I run into SOOO many more of you.

MFortie
10-22-2008, 7:44 AM
Well, I'll be there on Friday or Saturday to pick up a Blackhawk .44Mag and start the paperwork on a new Rem 700 SPS (provided it arrives by then.) I try to go around lunch though...

gun toting monkeyboy
10-22-2008, 2:49 PM
He certainly keeps himself busy with things. I picked up 3 OLLs there last month. Great guy, good prices.

-Mb