PDA

View Full Version : removed

darkjedi351
09-29-2008, 5:26 PM
removed

savageevo
09-29-2008, 6:35 PM
Thats a nice upper. Good luck with your sale.

lehn20
09-29-2008, 11:56 PM
sweet upper

lehn20
09-30-2008, 8:30 PM
PM sent

bwiese
09-30-2008, 8:38 PM
Not to crap on anything here, I'm sure the seller is great and it's a fine item...

... but if someone is acquiring this upper he should either own no AR receiver or rifle at all, or own at least one legit AR *pistol* receiver in addition to any AR rifles/receivers.

If you just have AR rifles/receivers and acquire this you could easily be regarded as constructively possessing an SBR under Federal and/or CA laws.

If one is going to put a 5.5" muzzle device on this to get to 16" min bbl length, it should be shipped to a smith first for that job before coming into your possession if you have only AR rifle/receivers.

thmpr
09-30-2008, 9:07 PM
Not to crap on anything here, I'm sure the seller is great and it's a fine item...

... but if someone is acquiring this upper he should either own no AR receiver or rifle at all, or own at least one legit AR *pistol* receiver in addition to any AR rifles/receivers.

If you just have AR rifles/receivers and acquire this you could easily be regarded as constructively possessing an SBR under Federal and/or CA laws.

If one is going to put a 5.5" muzzle device on this to get to 16" min bbl length, it should be shipped to a smith first for that job before coming into your possession if you have only AR rifle/receivers.

Great advice! Never leave chance to bite you in the rear!

darkjedi351
09-30-2008, 9:32 PM
This is why i had origanally pulled this listing but then someone im'd me and said "upper is legal to sell bro"

it just needs to go out of state

ohsmily
09-30-2008, 10:01 PM
it just needs to go out of state

It isn't a state issue. It is a federal issue. You can sell the upper, but, as Bill said, the buyer should ensure that he either does not own a lower receiver at all, or ensure that he does own a registered pistol lower.

lehn20
10-01-2008, 1:16 AM
the burden in on the buyer. Anyone can buy a shorty.