PDA

View Full Version : WTB Higher End AR

Nighthawk89
08-20-2016, 11:04 AM
Im in the market for a nice AR. I went and shot a nice Daniel Defense AR at a local range and defiantly loved the way it shot. If you are interested to sell yours please get in touch!

weekend_fun
08-20-2016, 6:18 PM
location?

EliteCorp
08-21-2016, 8:56 PM
I own a couple Knights Armament SR15s Im selling. I own a Mod 1 and Mod 2 Im willing to sell. Im located in the Livermore, Pleasanton area.

ZuluDeltaWhiskey
08-21-2016, 9:02 PM
Check out the LaRue PredatAR. You can't get much better than LaRue. And its not much more than DD new. There may be a wait however.

EndoDef
08-21-2016, 9:32 PM
Check out the LaRue PredatAR. You can't get much better than LaRue. And its not much more than DD new. There may be a wait however.

Def wouldn't get it before the ban unfortunately

seanprona
08-22-2016, 4:46 AM
www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1232026

This!

ZuluDeltaWhiskey
08-22-2016, 8:39 AM

Oh yea, sorry. I don't even know what the ban is lol. Moving to CO next month so I stopped caring about CA laws lol.

EndoDef
08-22-2016, 12:59 PM
Oh yea, sorry. I don't even know what the ban is lol. Moving to CO next month so I stopped caring about CA laws lol.

I hated Colorado when I was there. They're defiantly on the path to being California within the next 5 or so years. I was there when the cap limit and face to face ban came into effect.

ZuluDeltaWhiskey
08-22-2016, 1:32 PM
I hated Colorado when I was there. They're defiantly on the path to being California within the next 5 or so years. I was there when the cap limit and face to face ban came into effect.

Really? I know they passed a bunch of laws but almost all are gone and the mag limit isn't enforced by law enforcement anywhere except downtown Denver. Most of the people involved with those laws were forced out of office I was told.

EndoDef
08-22-2016, 2:58 PM
Really? I know they passed a bunch of laws but almost all are gone and the mag limit isn't enforced by law enforcement anywhere except downtown Denver. Most of the people involved with those laws were forced out of office I was told.

The Leo enforcing the hi cap mag is true. I actually purchased some 33rnd Glock mags from a cop while he was on duty lol, just meet me at a McDonald's. The problem that I noticed in Colorado is the influx of people moving in because of the MMJ/RMJ. While not all, but the vast majority of them are liberal, hippy, world peace, etc etc. and their voting habits are showing that.

ZuluDeltaWhiskey
08-22-2016, 3:17 PM
The Leo enforcing the hi cap mag is true. I actually purchased some 33rnd Glock mags from a cop while he was on duty lol, just meet me at a McDonald's. The problem that I noticed in Colorado is the influx of people moving in because of the MMJ/RMJ. While not all, but the vast majority of them are liberal, hippy, world peace, etc etc. and their voting habits are showing that.

True, but they're all in the Denver Area. The rest of the state is fine. I read they're trying to pass some really pro gun laws such as repealing the 15 round limit and making concealed carry legal for everyone with no permit needed. And the Make my Day law allowing us to use lethal force on intruders under certain circumstances. Let's just hope the stoner hippies are too high to remember to vote lol

darkshire
08-22-2016, 6:28 PM
i found a beautiful PWS ar15 on the forums here:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1218385

wow !

Nighthawk89
08-22-2016, 6:35 PM
Thanks everyone for the advice, links and comments! I am on the hunt!!

Nighthawk89
08-22-2016, 6:36 PM

Can you elaborate as to what i should stray away from due to this nonsense ban? Thanks for your time!

ZuluDeltaWhiskey
08-22-2016, 7:19 PM
i found a beautiful PWS ar15 on the forums here:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1218385

wow !

OP, this would be an awesome buy.