PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a Raddlock Scar Stock Block in Stock?

Cuz
08-17-2016, 4:51 AM
Hello, does anyone know where I can find a Raddlock scar stock block in stock and available?

I can't seem to find one anywhere.
Thanks,
Cuz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HibikiR
08-17-2016, 5:08 AM
Hello, does anyone know where I can find a Raddlock scar stock block in stock and available?

I can't seem to find one anywhere.
Thanks,
Cuz.

You could cut a chopstick up and use that to stop the stock from folding.

Cuz
08-17-2016, 5:21 AM
Thanks, but I like that the Raddlock can be removed and inserted without driving out the stock hinge pin.

HibikiR
08-17-2016, 5:53 AM
Did you try emailing Raddlock or ask your local FFL if they could order it for you?

If you're lucky, these guys might actually have it: http://www.molonlabeengraving.com/ar/smallparts/raddlock_fnh.html

audiophil2
08-17-2016, 6:13 AM
I have plenty in stock.

PM me for price

onelonehorseman
08-17-2016, 6:19 AM
I have plenty in stock.

PM me for price

There ya go OP . . . . asked and answered!

Phil will take care of you.

Cuz
08-17-2016, 6:24 AM
Did you try emailing Raddlock or ask your local FFL if they could order it for you?

If you're lucky, these guys might actually have it: http://www.molonlabeengraving.com/ar/smallparts/raddlock_fnh.html

Hibikir,
Yes, I had emailed them a couple of times over the last week with no response. They may be away on vacation for all I know. I had found multiple sources to buy from but they were all out of stock. Thank you very much for the link to MolonLabeEngraving. I didn't know about them. They appear to have them in stock and I was able to order one.

Much appreciated,
- Cuz.

HibikiR
08-17-2016, 1:59 PM
Keep Phil in mind just in case MLE takes too long in processing the order. I've never dealt with them, but I have done business with Phil and he's solid.

ucla1
08-29-2016, 2:16 PM
I'm looking for one as well. MLE is out looked and I looked at all my sites as well. I PM Phil. HELP

rjam
09-15-2016, 3:47 PM
PM sent.