PDA

View Full Version : RifleGear Provides Great Service!!!

xbimmers
09-07-2008, 8:52 PM
Just want to give props to RifleGear. In recent months 5 of us found out about the bullet button loop hole and started building our CA legal AR's. RifleGear did a great job in helping us in our mad rush to complete our rifles! You can expect a great selection, great pricing, and best of all great service. They know there stuff too!!

I've bought from them face to face and via mail.

shark92651
09-08-2008, 2:11 PM
Thanks for the props, but it's not a loophole :D

fishgoh0nk
02-08-2009, 2:08 AM
dropped by this week. awesome service and cute dogs!

JerryM
02-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Those dogs are cute, but they are savages :)

If you are behind the counter, they are soft as silk, but anybody on the other side, well.... you are fair game.

But really, I just want to say thanks to the guys at Riflegear.com.

They are honest, direct, informative and a pleasure to do business with.

Lets just say that I don't mind the hour drive.

Thanks again,

Jerry.

ggod408
02-13-2009, 2:04 PM
I've got to say that it has been nothing but a pleasure ordering products from Riflegear.com as well! Their info on building CA legal ARs are easy to understand and a great help for a novice such as myself. Thanks guys! I just wish things get better soon so I can buy more "toys", as the wifey calls them.

Mazilla
02-13-2009, 6:06 PM
Ordered my LPK yesterday and it was shipped 24hrs later. Thanks!!

nd2spd
05-14-2009, 3:33 PM
Order Number:114325
Ordered Pivot Pin Detents and some Mags on May 11...arrived on May 13 :thumbsup:

Order Number:114414
Also ordered a Magpul MIAD Full grip kit on May 12....en route :D

Thanks so much for the fast shipping and great customer service!!

glock_this
06-08-2009, 6:53 AM
David remembered that I was looking for an upper as it was listed as WTB in my signature.. he - shockingly - got in a few of the YHM uppers I wanted and posted up 2 me that I could call and order before they even went on the web. Well, I did that and then, as per his CS rep, just went to the site and bought it that day (it sold out like the next day) and my buddy picked it up 2 days later and said he was in and out in 2 minutes. nice!

JandJArmory
06-08-2009, 1:50 PM
Thanks for the T-1 at the show guys its great.:) Thanks for the great customer service.

WeekendWarrior
06-09-2009, 2:42 PM
Man I wish I lived near this shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are the best, thank you for helping me build my Dreams

repeater75
06-11-2009, 11:10 PM
I built my first AR-15 with parts all from RifleGear that I got at the shop or the OC gun show in the past 2 months. Great service, knowledgeable staff and they don't carry crappy off-brand crap. I got a Sabre 16" mid-length upper and it's a real beauty. I'm so happy with my new rifle!

JMC760
06-15-2009, 6:08 PM
Great customer service. Ordered items on Friday, received items today. What a refreshing change from some of the vendor's I've utilized in the past.

Casual Observer
06-16-2009, 9:17 AM
Once again, thanks for the kind words guys. It really makes our day to hear our efforts are appreciated. :cool:

n2k
06-25-2009, 12:27 PM
Same day shipping on in stock items two days in a row. Awesome.

Thanks again.:thumbsup:

Riflegear
06-25-2009, 1:12 PM
Same day shipping on in stock items two days in a row. Awesome.

Thanks again.:thumbsup:

You're welcome! We're working as hard as we can for you guys!

duck2008
06-25-2009, 6:47 PM
I got an email from Eiko today,wanted to know if I was still wanted the CMMG 20" upper I ordered back in Nov.of 2008.
You bet!!! I was happy to hear that it finally came in.But the best part was I was charged the "Pre Panic Price". Thanks for the Great customer service.

Obviously a Plant
06-25-2009, 10:08 PM
Hey guys,
I ordered a BCG & parts from you & found it in the mail 3 days later--
great prices, great service, Thanks Riflegear!

Mute
06-25-2009, 10:19 PM
I've also had great dealings with Riflegear. Definitely on my short list of favorite vendors.

deacon
06-26-2009, 3:50 PM
I have been extremely happy with the products I have ordered and the service I have received from RifleGear. Not only have they been very fast in shipping and processing orders, they have been very nice to deal with. I highly recommend them. Thank you very much RifleGear, you guys and gals have been very helpful and I appreciate that! I will continue to purchase more items from them in the future.

Digital SQRATCH
07-09-2009, 8:51 PM
+1 for riflegears service! ordered my magpul ctr monday, received tracking by tuesday, received by thurs... WOW! you guys rock :thumbsup:

jjjmoto
07-11-2009, 8:43 AM
well hears my story i purchased a stripped lower from a local dealer on 1/7/08 not really knowing the parts to build my ar would be so hard to get so i started sufing the net only to find that every stinking part was on backorder.i almost gave up after weeks of surfing i placed a order with model 1 they said about 3 months to recieve my order. as april no parts so i tryed to call to see what was going on it took a week to finally talk to some one by then i was pist off the told me it should only be another 2 months i said are you freaking kidding me i already waited 3 months they said sorry i said i would like to cancel my order.
so i started surfing again that wen it happend i found riflegear thay had every thing i needed in stock i thought this can't be true so i called they anserd on the first ring that easy i said you have lower parts kit in stock and a cmmg middy in stock they yes we do i placed a order on 6/26/09 everything was at my door step on 6/31.hears what i orderd cmmg 16"upper complete,cmmg lpk,5 c-mag 10 rounders, bullet button,rra m-4 stock. so thats my story riflegear is in my apinion the most onest fastest online ar parts bussiness out there.

desron15
07-28-2009, 9:06 PM
Top notch customer service for sure. They had all of my questions answered promptly over the phone on a rifle that I was not even purchasing from them. WOW. Knowing that they were not making any money on the deal in question, they took the time out of their day to answer mine in detail. This is the type of customer service that makes folks come back over and over again. I will be spending my money here in the future for sure. I only wish you were closer to where I am. Thankyou RIFLEGEAR.
Desron15

GlennG31
08-01-2009, 8:16 PM
I went to Riflegear this afternoon to do the paperwork for an FFL transfer on a handgun I purchased from a fellow Calgunner. The service was top-notch, and they were very helpful and patient considering this was my first handgun purchase, so I had a few noob questions on the paperwork. I brought my 7-month-old daughter to the store with me, and they even brought out the pink, Hello Kitty AR-15 to show my daughter. Needless to say, she was quite entranced by the pinkness of the rifle. Great group of guys, great service, and a great store. Thanks, Riflegear!

osok
08-26-2009, 6:50 PM
drove down to riflegear to pick up my stag arms stripped lower today, very nice. i plan to build a 7.62x39mm AR-15, will post pixs when its all done. thanks again to David and the rest of his crew.

Russ

Saym14
08-28-2009, 3:22 PM
I agree - excellent service!!!!!!!

modsdone
12-12-2009, 6:26 AM
Stopped by this week and bought a couple of lowers. What I appreciate is their down to earth attitude; no they don't talk down to you, aren't the macho Rambo wacko condescending types I run across at a major chain etc. To me this is important even if I have to drive further or pay a bit more (which I didn't) etc.

They even listened to my hunting stories!

keep up the good work.

jrau13
12-12-2009, 9:03 AM
I agree - excellent service!!!!!!!

+1:iagree:

kingsfan8888
12-12-2009, 4:35 PM
Love me some Rifle Gear way better than Cold War. Great staff.

glock_this
12-13-2009, 12:07 PM
I bought a YHM upper in June, sent my brother to their website last night/today and he also ordered a YHM upper + extras

Koolpsych
01-11-2010, 6:51 PM
Thanks rifle gear just bought a pmag 10/30 and a bullet button. Got here so fast the rest of my gun isn't even here yet!

1Fastrider
01-14-2010, 7:55 PM
New to Calguns but saw them posting so figured I'd stop by today to check em out and ask a few questions. Waited a couple minutes then Matt (pretty sure I'm bad w/ names) gave me his full attention and answered all my questions even though I wasn't buying anything. Great shop.

onequickshift
02-24-2010, 11:22 AM
Yah my husband did that too, its why when he saves enough hes going to them for his rifle, same for me.

mrccubed
03-06-2010, 8:05 PM
Purchased my first "black rifle" today from Riflegear.com The store was jammed, but I got first class customer support from Matt. Many thanks Riflegear, I will be back, as the experience was well worth the long drive:D

Low-Pressure
03-07-2010, 4:13 AM
Purchased my first "black rifle" today from Riflegear.com The store was jammed, but I got first class customer support from Matt. Many thanks Riflegear, I will be back, as the experience was well worth the long drive:D
I will have to agree, we were there too picking up 2 lowers, we were 5th in line and about 10 guys after us. Each person they help while we were there got their full attention and service, no such attitude "high labor, low sell" (forgot the term :D). But yes GREAT GUYS AT RIFLEGEAR, always worth the drive!

BMWguy206
03-08-2010, 3:12 PM
I too just got back from Riflegear a few hours ago. I drove all the way from Glendale and took me more than an hour to get there. I even got lost for about 10mins since I couldn't find the place.

It was a bit busy when I went inside but Brian helped me out when it was my turn and answered all of my questions. I ended up buying a DDM4. Can't wait to pick it up along with some other extra's.

Riflegear
03-12-2010, 8:48 AM
Thanks for the support everyone. We'll do our best to earn those kind comments!

G60
03-24-2010, 8:52 AM
Just wanting to add another very happy online customer!

placed my order for a few lower receiver parts, decided on riflegear because their prices were among the lowest i could find, and they had everything i wanted in stock at the same time!

placed my order on friday evening, and it was at my door (although i wasn't home so i have to wait for UPS to get my signature today) on Tuesday. due to the weekend that's next day shipping!

dousan
04-03-2010, 1:46 PM
thanks to matt
for answering my new questions, not being a dick at all, super nice and friendly even though im totally clueless. very impressed, see you guys on tuesday the 13th and ill order a few other things in advance this week as well to try and pick up all by then. thanks again!!!

noyaba
04-06-2010, 4:42 PM
I stopped by your shop before heading over to Disneyland. Thanks to your staff for their great customer service.

santamonica9
04-07-2010, 9:42 PM
i live in L.A. and stoped by when I was in the area just to check em out - small shop area for customers BUT what great service :) I waited my turn and asked all my questions (i know these poor guys have repeated those same damn answers at least 1000 times a week, and still not attitude to a newbie - I still haven't started my build....still paying off another gun on layaway from another local store that won't cater the OLL :(

their loss - riflegears gain, they even spoke to me on the phone and guided me to the right page on their own web page to continue to help me. As a customer for a store to even go that far and speak with me over 15 min on the phone as a potential sale thats not for sure -> i'm sold

you guys have a new fan in west LA - I hope i can save up and start my own build finally.... only 400 bucks away from that semi-auto .308 - I need that 5.56 soon your futre client

localguy
05-13-2010, 3:14 PM
Cheers for the easy PPT transaction yesterday! I can't wait to pick up my Rem 700 P!

Safonator
05-15-2010, 9:27 PM
Went in this AM , got my BCG and few other items, gotta say, service was excellent prices very competitve. Will be back if i need anything else. Thanks guys!!

n2k
05-27-2010, 1:02 PM
You guys are the best. Placed my order for the AK BP, a few hours later....tracking number.

Love it....:thumbsup:

paintballdad
06-29-2010, 8:11 AM
When would be the best time to visit your location? I have some ideas on what i want for my first AR build but still have quite a few questions before making a final decision.
I don't want to come in and tie you guys up when you're swamped.

Thanks

BMWguy206
06-29-2010, 8:13 AM
When would be the best time to visit your location? I have some ideas on what i want for my first AR build but still have quite a few questions before making a final decision.

Thanks

I went into Riflegear at about noon time on a Monday and it wasn't that busy but there were customers there. Brian helped me out and we talked for about 10-15mins before I made my decision on what Daniel Defense carbine to buy.

When I went to pick it up on a Saturday 1hr before closing they were very busy! If you can go on a weekday.

Riflegear
06-29-2010, 10:38 AM
Its kind of hard to say... Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays are our busiest days, but basically all days are hit or miss. We've had random Tuesdays that are swamped and that same Friday will be dead. I think your best bet would be Tuesday through Thursday.

Don't worry about the timing though, when you're up, we'll take care of you as best we can. If you have a lot of questions sometimes bringing a list helps as most people forget most of the questions they have by the time they get in the store.

Thanks

paintballdad
06-29-2010, 11:03 AM
Its kind of hard to say... Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays are our busiest days, but basically all days are hit or miss. We've had random Tuesdays that are swamped and that same Friday will be dead. I think your best bet would be Tuesday through Thursday.

Don't worry about the timing though, when you're up, we'll take care of you as best we can. If you have a lot of questions sometimes bringing a list helps as most people forget most of the questions they have by the time they get in the store.

Thanks. I might just plan a sick day and take a trip out there on the 7th.
Maybe there will be some 4th of July specials that week :D.

vhram
06-29-2010, 4:19 PM
Had 2 orders delivered this week , super fast shipping .

OhDannyBoy
07-03-2010, 12:14 PM
One phone call was all it took...

I had just about given up on the idea of building my own rifle. I'd called and/or visited all of the shops local to me in the IE. I'd done my homework. I knew what I was looking for. I knew the lingo. Yet, I got nowhere. Had I forgotten to give the password? Was there a secret handshake? What had I missed?

You see, I knew my progress would be slow (I'm house poor), and I just couldn't bear the thought of having to deal with these shops and their poor attitudes & lousy service over and over again during the course of my build. What was I gonna do?

As a last ditch effort, I ended up calling RifleGear. What do I mean by "last ditch"? Well, in order to get there I'd have to use some combination of the following: I-10, SR-60, I-215, I-15, SR-71, SR-91, SR-241, SR-133, SR-55, SR-57, I-405 (and yes, I know all the back roads; I drive for a living).

...and there it was. In an instant - and over the phone, no less - I had found what was missing; enthusiasm, courtesy, product knowledge. I could hardly believe it. Two days later I found myself at RifleGear purchasing the first part for my build (a Noveske lower). What had been conveyed over the phone was multiplied in person at the shop.

My hat is off to the guys (and gals) at RifleGear. They got it right!

:thumbsup:

n2k
12-28-2010, 2:10 PM
I just wanted to thank you guys again. Walked in to pick up one, left with three and a bunch of accessories. Always fun.

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

DVLDOC
12-28-2010, 2:49 PM
Cheers for the easy PPT transaction

+1 :cool2: Drove all the way from SD and I was very happy with the customer service. Keep up the good work!

VacaDuck
12-30-2010, 9:30 AM
The guys at Riflegear rock.

Due to a screw up with UPS, my lower was returned to Riflegear. They dropped the ball by not contacting me about the return, so my lower sat on a desk for a week.

When I called to find out what happened, both Kevin and Elvin were real apologetic and asked me how they could make things right.

Well, I told them that if the price was right, I would like to buy a second lower. Elvin just called back and offered me a JD lower for $80, $19.99 off their sale price.

Even though this was my first order with Riflegear, and it got messed up, their follow through service will keep me as a happy returning customer.

ultra01
12-30-2010, 9:45 AM
Awesome company... Matt was very helpfull!

JimA77
02-05-2011, 3:29 PM
Thanks Rifle Gear just completed my AR build with 95% of the parts coming from your store. Picked up a Rifle Gear 16" mid length today it fits great on the Mega lower. David was very helpful, as have all the crew every time I've been in the store .
So now my first AR is complete. I spent a bit more than planned but I'm happy with the quality of all my parts and service I received.
Jim

TenSeven
02-06-2011, 1:28 AM
I had a couple of rocky experiences with RG some time ago. They were apparently flukes.

The last few of times I have gone to their shop have been 100% positive.

Earlier today I went in to buy a few small parts to complete an AR lower build. I asked for parts X, Y, and Z at which point the sales rep asked me; "Do you by any chance also need parts A and B for your build?".

Arrrgh... Yep, I sure do need them. Thanks for asking, you saved me a return trip!

Polite, professional, knowledgeable, and no "Gun Store Employee" attitude.

BTW:

LOVE the new shop / location and wish you nothing but success there. I have been going to the Fry's next door for... a long time... and have seen several businesses come and go in that unit, I truly hope yours "takes" and succeeds in that location.

epikeddie
02-11-2011, 6:15 PM
I recently bought an Arsenal SGL-21 AK47 and Riflegear made the transfer a breeze. They also fitted me up with a BB to make the rifle compliant with its pistol grip and installed it for me as well.

I'm loving the sling recommendation as well. Great guys and I'll definitely come back for my AR build. Thanks again!

becktherecce
02-15-2011, 9:32 PM
Not only are David, Zach, and Matt some of the more friendly and knowledgable gun store employees you will ever run into, or have the pleasure of doing business with, but Riflegear carries everything you'd ever need for your AR. Their exceptional service and wide array of items keeps me coming in probably more than I should. Thanks guys for all the custom work, especially the Knights Trigger Guard that David fit on my lower. Won't ever find me going anywhere else for my AR needs.

-Andrew

PTK-SoCal
03-29-2011, 4:11 PM
The best shop in the OC, probably in the whole So Cal region, but I wouldn't know because I don't go anywhere else locally.

These guys are the best.

zombiescanlearn
03-29-2011, 4:20 PM
Just want to give props to RifleGear. In recent months 5 of us found out about the bullet button loop hole and started building our CA legal AR's. RifleGear did a great job in helping us in our mad rush to complete our rifles! You can expect a great selection, great pricing, and best of all great service. They know there stuff too!!

I've bought from them face to face and via mail.

I'm a fan of Riflegear too. I bought my Sig 556 Swat rifle from them and they were great. If I was buying another gun, it would be my first stop.

TNLK
04-14-2011, 10:28 PM
I'm all the way in NorCal and order from your web site. The order came on time and tracking made easy. I will order from them again I have my eye on something I really want. It would be great to have a second store up here eh?

norcal240
04-17-2011, 12:23 AM
Drove down to their shop to check it out and pick up some parts for my AR build.
Friendly people and a really great selection of parts and firearms.
I wish I had a shop like this in the bay area.

iscozky
04-22-2011, 12:58 PM
I got my first AR here and the staff are helpful, unlike the other gunstore with staff that are rude and arrogant. I will definitely recommend this store and go back for my future purchases. Kudos to Matt for great customer service!

dousan
05-09-2011, 8:51 PM
THANK YOU RIFLE GEAR!

Here's a picture, post circumcision.

Looking forward to going to the range this weekend with a good friend of mine!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c252/dousan/FNP45T/IMG_0642.jpg

Thanks for doing the transfer for me. And all the guys at the shop were friendly and helpful. Oogled the 308 ars and thats next for sure. Gotta sell a few things to get one. Its on my to do list in 2011!

Lionsfeast
05-11-2011, 3:55 PM
I want to recommend these guys. Nothing but great service, on the phone and in person. Went to buy my AR and they were super cool - not just the guy working with me, but I also overheard the other customer service. If you're in SoCal within striking distance, give them your business.

couch
06-15-2011, 1:57 PM
I was in about an hour ago to pick up a mag and grip. Spoke with Matt for a bit about machining and making lowers from scratch. He helped me with my PPT earlier this week on a Supernova. Both times were great. I expect to spend way too much cash there in the future.

quintn
08-18-2011, 10:12 AM
Placed order Monday, delivered wed.- definitely satisfied with their service!

04_e46
11-10-2011, 7:44 PM
Excellent service!!! Bought the 18" predatAR 7.62 on Sunday, was so excited about getting it, I forgot the person's name that helped me, well not even sure if I got his name. All I know was he had a shirt that said "got Seoul?" haha. Wednesday needs to hurry up and come!! The hour or so drive from temecula is more than worth it just to go to rifle gear, even if I don't walk out with anything!!Thanks again guys!!!

veeklog
01-03-2012, 12:37 PM
I have spent a lot of money at Riflegear and will continue to do so in the future. Great shop, competitive prices, and customer service

Badkharma
01-04-2012, 9:40 PM
Amazing service and products. My riflegear lower & upper have performed flawlessly thus far and get a lot of compliments at the range.

Additionally today I was buying more stuff and Austin (employee) noticed on my driver's license it was my birthday a few days prior - he hooked me up with a free riflegear t-shirt. It's this kind of stuff that sets them apart from everyone else. I've been there at least half a dozen times now and every experience has been first-rate.

Panchira!
01-08-2012, 7:58 PM
Drive down today to do some returns and it was handled great! With the exception the computers were down. It was a pleasant experience and the guys there were great! It was a bit crowded. But that's a good thing! On the items I purchased I got some d&h 10 round mags and checked them when I got home and they hold 11 rounds I called back and again they steeped up and are sending me different mags and I will return these now that's customer service!

Thanks guys at riflegear! Thanks Sonny for the help today!

rplusplus
04-05-2012, 3:33 PM
Adding to this... RG online orders are awesome too! My first order of 10/20 Pmags was so fast, inexpensive, and worked so great I ordered more last night... they shipped today. That is service.

Great job Riflegear!

+

rplusplus
04-06-2012, 4:51 PM
Ah look what showed up in the mail today... my order. Thank you!

ThemBastards
04-18-2012, 9:34 AM
Yep- ordered my Spikes buffer from RG on Friday night I think? Got it Tuesday. Very happy with order processing time.

Frankgonz
05-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Just wanted to thank the guys at RifleGear. I went in this week to start the DROS on my new LMT lower and the the guys took time to help me out. This in spite of my arriving just shortly before closing time. The process was quick and I even had time to purchase a new Sig as well. Thanks for the great Customer Service and attention to detail.

advan031
06-17-2012, 3:08 PM
Went there for the first time to buy a shotgun and their service in person is just as good with ordering online!!!

Riflegear
06-21-2012, 10:12 AM
Went there for the first time to buy a shotgun and their service in person is just as good with ordering online!!!

Hey advan031,

Thank you for the kind words!

-Team RifleGear

rally200
07-17-2012, 4:16 PM
wow, ordered on the weekend, shipped monday, got here tuesday morning. Just wow...

*placed 2 more orders hours apart, then tried to throw them a curve ball by asking them to ship the 2 separate orders together. I thought surely it would take more time, but they shipped just as fast as the first order. So few places these days offer such good service. They excel like Michael @ EBRworks but in their own more web based way. I cannot give a higher complement, as Michael is the quintessential perfect gun salesman.

Riddler
07-17-2012, 6:35 PM
Just went in today to pick up my Springfield. As expected the entire Riflegear staff was very helpful, especially Austin and Sunny. Riflegear continues to be my primary gunshop in the socal area.

Jasper

m4colt1911
07-27-2012, 9:14 AM
I had an easy tranfer there in the past, great guys...Might just head there for next gun

Miked83
08-23-2012, 9:14 PM
Best place to buy a rifle in LA/OC area is Riflegear. They have the best selection of rifles and accessories. Very friendly staff and they even do gunsmith work!

I always bring my AR-15 in when I need work done and on a few occasions, when the jobs were small, they didn't even charge me for labor. Stuff like that makes me want to give them more of my money.

+1 Riflegear

mo-star
08-23-2012, 9:48 PM
I has nothing but good experiences at riflegear. Bought couple of rifles from them and they are always my first choice. Keep up the good experiences and enjoy repeat business u deserve :)

Nevertipsy
09-06-2012, 2:54 AM
The guys at Riflegear are an absolutely great bunch. I bought an assortment of accessories from them to build my first AR, and had some problems cycling the magpul dummy rounds through my new AR, they told me to bring it in and low and behold, of course its user error (I'm a newbie) , I wasn't slamming my magazines hard enough and was trying to feed the magazine in with the bolt closed. They taught me how to load the magazine properly, and demonstrated the cycling of the dummy rounds. 4 of them even got together and helped readjust the hand guards on my rifle because it wasn't installed well and now it looks great! These guys are awesome, and very friendly these guys have my support!

Nerfherder
10-19-2012, 8:39 PM
Sweet! There's a specific section of this forum and a thread where I get to simply say how great Riflegear is! I've been to most firearms shops that are within a 2 hour drive distance to LA. Riflegear is simply the best. Its not a long haul for me but its certainly not a quick drive, they are well worth it. If they have an item I want, I will buy it from them and no one else. Their great customer service is why I'll always come back.

Now if only they keep expanding so I don't have to go to other places... :)

wingnut232
01-11-2013, 6:39 PM
Dropped by to do a PPT yesterday after the morons at Turners told me my AR lower was illegal. Awesome service and knowledgable staff. You guys need to open a store closer to me. As soon as this madness calms down I'm buying my next AR from you guys

:King:

davidwow
03-26-2013, 2:52 PM
Just wanted to share my review and thoughts.

I have been to a couple firearms stores in southern California (numerous Turners, Island View in Ventura) and the only one I prefer to shop at now is Riflegear. My experience with their customer service has always been top notch, and their staff (particularly Brett, Mike, Sonny) have helped me through all my questions (there were a ton) and concerns in regards to choosing the right handgun / firearm.

My first handgun was purchased from them earlier this year (Beretta) and that was only after going into the shop at least 4 separate times and talking it over with the sales staff. I was never rushed or made to feel silly for walking in that many times.

My second handgun I got from them was a Springfield TRP (their website is great on the email alerts on in stock inventory). They had to do a single-shot exemption on it though because I really wanted a longer barrel since it improves accuracy. But after I received, I politely returned the barrel and asked for the stock one back since I did not like the way it looked after they installed it. They did a great job during the single-shot exemption, no marks or anything to the slide / barrel.

I also recently purchased another firearm from them. And the reason why I keep coming back is because of their great customer service and competitive pricing.

I only have good things to say about them and after reading their racist thread just a moment ago ... I can certainly say they are not racists as they helped me do a ppt transfer to a white guy and they were very nice through the whole thing (first ppt).

In conclusion - great staff / great customer service / great pricing / good inventory selection / not racist.

mjpjr1
09-07-2013, 11:22 PM
Just wanted to add a fast thank you to Riflegear. Just picked up my second dros item from them and appreciate the friendly, professional staff. They dont roll their eyes when you tell them you are there for a dros like other places I have been to. And being able to look at the website to see what is in stock before going to the store is very nice. I look forward to doing a lot more business at Riflegear and recommend them to anyone.

hunterb
09-08-2013, 2:00 AM
Was helped last Sunday by a young Asian guy named Peter putting a new CZ P-01 in jail that I ordered from the Riflegear website. He offered great service and had a happy, friendly attitude that was contagious, a real asset to your business.

jfifer
09-08-2013, 2:01 AM
I'm white and was denied service. Twice. Online.

Ha! Just kidding. They took my paychecks. Heres a middle finger for service that kept bringing me back!

K_verd88
06-24-2014, 9:26 PM
I've done multiple transactions through rifle gear. Staff is knowledgeable and always a great experience. A++++

Chefantone
06-25-2014, 9:31 AM
I had the unthinkable happen to me this past weekend! I walked in and before I could even grab a number the guy at the counter asked me if he could help me. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. I don't think I had ever seen so few people in the store. Anyhow, great service Riflegear. Keep doing the Lord's work! :thumbsup:

CaliGunOwner_Mike
06-22-2020, 6:50 AM
During this pandemic RifleGear really is the best. I’ve dealt with numerous stores and no one has saved me more time and been more friendly than RifleGear.

I’ve bought now 4 guns from them during this COVID crisis and every time has been a smooth and friendly process. I hope they always keep the appointment system. Their shop is a far drive for me but I know when I arrive I’ll be helped right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deelayed
07-03-2020, 9:53 PM
I got really lucky when i chose https://www.riflegear.com to purchase my first firearm . they have been extremely patient with me during my 27 day and counting delay . thank you rifle gear . ill be back for more you got a customer for life .

JKK93
07-07-2020, 4:14 PM
I ordered the PSL online from their website and have an appointment with them on July 18th. It will be my first purchase with RifleGear in FountainValley.

I did call them several times to make the purchase and they explained to me in great detail in less than 3 minutes how to go through with the online process INCLUDING ammo transfers.

For those wondering on how to make an online purchase from their website, you can deal in confidence as they have an organized system. Just give them a call! I will update on how my experience went.

UPDATE
Experience was great for a smooth transaction. Professional, punctual, and friendly. Thanks for the excellent service RifleGear you guys are awesome!

seamore
09-11-2020, 10:22 AM
I don't usually post anything negative and just so everyone is clear I made many purchases with Riflegear in the past. The experience have "ALWAYS" been nothing short of "Awesome". However, I would honest say today I am extremely disappointed. I called yesterday to the Fountain Valley store to inquire for appointment to take the Firearm Safety Test. I was informed over the phone no appointment is needed to just come in store early. I arrived at the store at 9:50 and waited in line to get in the store. After entering at 10 am I was asked by store person to sign-in which I indicated that person told me just to come in. However I still followed direction and signed-in. I proceeded to wait for over 30 min to finally to be texted and called. When I informed the person I would like to take Firearm Safety Test he then informed me that they do not give the test unless I am making a firearm purchase. I told him my experience and all he could say is "I am sorry". I am not sure what happened in 2020 perhaps we are really in upside-down world. I hope this does not continue because I would like to purchase from RifleGear in the future.

Deelayed
09-11-2020, 10:58 AM
I don't usually post anything negative and just so everyone is clear I made many purchases with Riflegear in the past. The experience have "ALWAYS" been nothing short of "Awesome". However, I would honest say today I am extremely disappointed. I called yesterday to the Fountain Valley store to inquire for appointment to take the Firearm Safety Test. I was informed over the phone no appointment is needed to just come in store early. I arrived at the store at 9:50 and waited in line to get in the store. After entering at 10 am I was asked by store person to sign-in which I indicated that person told me just to come in. However I still followed direction and signed-in. I proceeded to wait for over 30 min to finally to be texted and called. When I informed the person I would like to take Firearm Safety Test he then informed me that they do not give the test unless I am making a firearm purchase. I told him my experience and all he could say is "I am sorry". I am not sure what happened in 2020 perhaps we are really in upside-down world. I hope this does not continue because I would like to purchase from RifleGear in the future.

Get your hunting license skip all that crap

tal3nt
01-04-2021, 7:50 PM
Just so you know, a hunting license would only qualify as a Firearm Safety Certificate exemption for long gun transactions. It's also required for nonimmigrant Visa holders for any type of firearm transaction.