PDA

View Full Version : 5.11 Tactical C.A.M.S. Wheeled Loadout Case asking $250 (Price Lowered)

Deskpop1
02-22-2016, 2:21 PM
Greetings,
Selling a 5.11 Tactical C.A.M.S. Wheeled Load-out Case in new condition. Bought it in Austin TX, and traveled to Los Angeles with it and this beast has been sitting in my closet since. Almost brand new condition. It's top rated luggage and would not sell but the lady of the house wants the space it takes up for other things. I will be sad to see this monster go...

Would like to sell in person in the Los Angeles Area, but will consider shipping with PayPal payment at buyers expense.

Retails at $329

Asking $250 but will accept reasonable offers

Purpose Built:

Designed to be the ultimate large deployment bag or travel luggage, the CAMS™ (Carry All My Stuff) 2.0 can hold it all – and then some. Measuring a massive 40” high, 15.5” long, and 10” deep, the CAMS 2.0 is a large tactical rolling duffel that can be tethered convoy-style with any other 5.11 Tactical® deployment bag. Built from tough and dependable 1600 Denier Nylon, the CAMS 2.0 large rolling duffel bag resists weather and abrasion while remaining surprisingly light and mobile, and the fully customizable interior allows you to choose the most efficient layout for your gear. Reinforcements at all sides and rugged corner guards keep your gear safe and secure, while a weatherproof treatment protects against rain and moisture.

Overview:
• The ultimate operational or deployment bag
• All weather efficiency
• Document storage pockets
• Dual self-retracting grab handles
• Light colored interior for better visibility
• MOLLE/5.11 SlickStick® compatible interior
• Adjustable loop-sided inner dividers
• Business card holder & document pocket
Specifications:
• Ultra-durable 1600 Denier nylon
• 40” H x 15.5” L x 10” D main compartment
• 40” x 15.5” x 4.25” bottom drop pocket
• 11.5”x 7.5” x 2.5” left side pocket (x3)
• 17.5” x 7.5” x 2.5” right side pocket (x2)
• 12.75” x 9.75” flat document pocket (x2)
• 10138 cubic inch / 166 liter total capacity
• Rugged corner guards
• Name tape and flag holders
• Lockable YKK® zippers
• Reinforced, rigid ends and bottom
• Scratch-resistant skids
• Heavy duty oversized wheels