PDA

View Full Version : NEW - Benelli R1 in 300 WSM WTS/WTT

WhoDat
08-06-2008, 5:14 AM
OK, I went nuts at the Reeds closeout and bought a Benelli R1. I have been looking at these rifles for a long time now and went ahead and bought it, when I saw it at a great price, but I really need to watch my budget - and I've decided to standardize on the AR platform for a while and a new AR 308 will fill take rifle's place temporarily. So, here's the deal...

I'm supposed to pick her up at Reed's in San Jose in a week or so, but I may be interested in trading or selling her. Reed's charges a $150 re-stocking fee. This means that I obviously cannot lose more than that on the deal. Realistically, I probably won't want to hassle with it too much to lose a few bucks less than that...
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11760&d=1218028483

But, maybe this is the exact gun you want to buy and you've been pinching pennies and/or have something for trade/partial trade for it.

Here's the breakdown...

RIFLE - Benelli R1 300 WSM with Confortec
MSRP - $1,465
I paid - $1,099 = + tax = $1,192.41

So, if I do nothing, I will have to pay $150. What I paid - penalty = $1,042.41

Obviously, I can't sell it for below that and probably won't deal with the hassle of selling it for below $1,190 outright. Again, rifle is new and this is actually a pretty good price.

Here's where it gets fun... Does anyone have anything to trade for this? With or without cash? Things I'm interested in are:

*AR 15 stuff
*AR 10 stuff
*Nice rifle scopes
*AK Stuffs
*???

PM me!
Thanks!

CalGuns
08-06-2008, 5:42 AM
pm sent.

WhoDat
08-06-2008, 1:54 PM
Bump!

I just realized that I accidentally posted this in parts...

Any way to get it into firearms?

WhoDat
08-08-2008, 6:53 PM
Bump!

I wonder if I should re-list this in the right area... duuuh...

Almost as dumb as buying a gun I didn't need.