PDA

View Full Version : WTS:2007 Yamaha V-Star Custom

USMCM16A2
08-03-2008, 5:32 PM
Gents,

I have for sale a 2007 V-Star Custom, the bike has been serviced by Yamaha, with all receipts. The bike has 1002 miles on it, it has never been down. there is not a scratch on it.
It gets a solid 55 miles per gallon, it has a backrest and a windscreen that were added. As a bonus, it has a transferable 5 year warranty, that covers the bike completely ( except for ware items). ANYTHING that goes wrong with it is fixed for free!!!!!!. And it is all in writing. Included in the price is a complete set of riding gear. Pants, boots, armored riding jacket, full faced helmet that lifts in the front, a green jacket that goes over the armored jacket it is a type that is used by the US Military. Also included is a front brake lock. The bike is up for grabs for $5800. I can e-mail photos, check my feedback on this website. buy with confidence. I live in the San Fernando valley. Thanks, USMCM16A2

psssniper
08-03-2008, 9:52 PM
1100 or 650 ?

yzernie
08-05-2008, 8:29 AM
I had a V-Star 1100 before I got my Royal Star Venture. Although the RSV is great for cruising down the highway I still miss the 1100. They are great bikes.