PDA

View Full Version : Take a bullet to own a gun

flhxxx
10-17-2015, 9:51 AM
Apparently some liberals believe you should have to suffer a gun shot wound in order to qualify to own a gun.. The rhetoric is ratcheting up big time these days...

http://www.salon.com/2015/10/16/want_a_gun_take_a_bullet_new_rule_before_you_pack_ heat_you_will_know_what_it_feels_like_to_be_shot/

Want a gun? Take a bullet: Take this, gutless NRA cowards — you can have a gun, once you understand the pain of being shot

Gun control doesn't go far enough. If you want license to carry a weapon, you should know the pain of getting hit

As a teen I watched Chris Rock brilliantly address America’s gun problem during his Bigger and Blacker stand up. “We don’t need gun control,” Rock pleaded to a packed house, “We need bullet control––if bullets were $5000, people would think before they shot some one! You gotta really piss someone off for them to dump $50,000 worth of bullets in to you!” And just like the crowd, my brother, some friends and I erupted in laughter.

Rock was definitely on point, $5000 bullets would be great but I’d take it a step further––I believe that being shot should be requirement for gun ownership in America. It’s very simple. You need to have gun, like taking selfies with pistols, can’t live with out it? Then take a bullet and you will be granted the right to purchase the firearm of your choice.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=363956
do not post full articles.

dustoff31
10-17-2015, 10:02 AM
Just more evidence that liberalism is a mental disorder.

nate76239
10-17-2015, 10:04 AM
What do you expect from salon. They recently had a couple of articles sympathizing with pedophiles. Well this guy tried to compare gun praisers with people in favor of slavery elite lazy and ignorant but the salon writers are actually the elite and ignorant commie bastards. Plenty of blacks own firearms so this person is talking out their arse

OlderThanDirt
10-17-2015, 10:05 AM
Just stupidly with no understanding of law or the Constitution. Probably written by Pajama Boy or one of his many surrogates.

CSACANNONEER
10-17-2015, 10:05 AM
Everyone should get hit by a car going 65mph before they can get a driver's license! I'm sure that I can cite more individual deaths by idiot drivers than this moron can cite deaths by people who used firearms.

Dano3467
10-17-2015, 10:06 AM
Maybe that would also be a point to run for any political office.

Fastattack
10-17-2015, 10:14 AM
A CCW in LA county almost requires the same and has been that way for years. You must demonstrate proof of needed a CCW, such as getting robbed (or taking a bullet).
Logic has been overtaken by stupidity. Idiocricy.

Robert1234
10-17-2015, 11:50 AM
Yeah, Salon is soooo edgy, yawn.

Robert1234
10-17-2015, 11:50 AM
How about this one.

If you want an abortion, you need to get poked in the head repeatedly with a coathanger.

bruss01
10-17-2015, 11:53 AM
If I could take that bullet and be guaranteed no interference or permission needed to buy whatever guns I want for the rest of my life that might actually sound appealing compared to the misery I'm forced to endure now. One gunshot wound vs 100,000 papercuts with salt & lemon juice rubbed in... at least the bullet hole is quick. Caveat, no head shots please.

Packy14
10-17-2015, 11:54 AM
If you want to be a liberal you need a frontal lobotomy first... Apparently this policy has already been enacted

GW
10-17-2015, 6:07 PM
Typical deep thinking libtard tripe.
The stupid **** doesn't realize I want the gun and ammo to prevent getting shot.
People like him really make me wish for some cataclysmic event that will purge the world of idiots like him.

Euphoria526
10-17-2015, 6:13 PM
How about this one.

If you want an abortion, you need to get poked in the head repeatedly with a coathanger.

Sig worthy indubitably

Robert1234
10-17-2015, 7:35 PM
Sig worthy indubitably

I'll take that as a compliment.

Josh3239
10-17-2015, 7:40 PM
The liberal anti-gunner is obsessed with shooting (and killing) gunowners. It is really absurd how they want to fight violent murders by banning guns and if you disagree you should be shot. That thinking is on par with, if you want to be a firefighter you should be burned first.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Jimmybacon43
10-17-2015, 7:48 PM
I have friends, relatives and loved ones be gunned down.

This guys grammar is about as good as his critical thinking.

Robert1234
10-17-2015, 8:20 PM
The liberal anti-gunner is obsessed with shooting (and killing) gunowners. It is really absurd how they want to fight violent murders by banning guns and if you disagree you should be shot. That thinking is on par with, if you want to be a firefighter you should be burned first.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

They're sort of (well, not "sort of", they're exactly) like the old ironic expression "Let's punch violence in the face"

huntercf
10-17-2015, 8:23 PM
Everyone should get hit by a car going 65mph before they can get a driver's license! I'm sure that I can cite more individual deaths by idiot drivers than this moron can cite deaths by people who used firearms.

Or how about you have to be aborted first before you can get one.

Ugly Hombre
10-17-2015, 8:28 PM
The left are thugs, heirs of the murderous Russian Bolshevik Cheka.

Period.

Its not unusual for a moronic zombie red diaper baby to spout off this type of anti- constitution hate for Americans.

It is unusual for a national magazine to print it. In a attempt (it seems) to incite more hate for fellow Americans and anti- Constitution sentiment.

cdtx2001
10-17-2015, 8:53 PM
Others have taken a bullet so I don't have to. My rights were already paid for in blood. I guess the author of that drivel doesn't know that at all.

BigPimping
10-18-2015, 11:20 AM
Maybe the people who write this kind of insanity should see how it is living in a country where you have no freedoms. I'm sure that North Korea would welcome all of them with open arms.

Robert1234
10-18-2015, 11:29 AM
Or how about you have to be aborted first before you can get one. 450221

Too far?

IntoForever
10-18-2015, 11:40 AM
Taking a bullet to own a firearm is a little redundant. Besides having fun, I'm hoping my firearms will prevent me from actually taking one.

How about this one.

There are worse locations to take a coat hanger! :rolleyes:

If you want to be a liberal you need a frontal lobotomy first... Apparently this policy has already been enacted
Ummmmm.... Isn't that redundant? :D

Robert1234
10-18-2015, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packy14 View Post
Ummmmm.... Isn't that redundant?

Not redundant, just in the wrong order.