PDA

View Full Version : 18" AR15 Upper Stainless Steel with many upgrades $400

zambony369
10-01-2015, 6:15 PM
This is a very high quality upper with an 18" stainless steel barrel from black hole weaponry with Yankee Hill Phantom flash hider. Has a BCM gunfighter charging handle with mid size latch handle. Surplus ammo melonite bolt and carrier. Has a Troy industries 13" alpha battle rail with low profile gas block of course, this is the best looking handguns in my opinion. Also has magnum buis and carry handle with sight built in (this was $100 by itself). As you can see this is a very nice upper with hardly any use, maybe 200 rounds put through it at most. Oh I almost forgot, the Simmons 3-9 x 42 scope, yes it's cheap but it works well. The mount for the scope is pretty light and easy to use. All of these parts together has cost me well over $900, my loss is your gain. $400 obo. The upper is completely painted with ultra flat paint and was properly prepped with self etching primer and correct coatings and wait time between. If you have any questions feel free to call me anytime, my name is Chris Kelley and my cell is 707-208-4699 thank you. Just a quick side note, I built this upper to mimic the spr and it is extremely accurate. Need quick sale, make reasonable offer and I'm game. If sold by Sunday will throw in 100 rounds of ammo as well.