PDA

View Full Version : SOLD

brianm767
08-18-2015, 8:12 AM
I took the gun out 4 April , I put 50 rounds of Whinchester White box, 50 rounds of Federal and another 30 of a ammo I never heard of Estate? Gun functioned 100% I had zero FTF or FTE, I shot both slow and rapid as I could dump the mags, no issues, all ammo was jacketed round ammo, I did not shoot any defense loadS.

Comes with box, paperwork and lock it came with, also one factory flush mag, one Factory +1 tan mag.

The laser is way off , I found I can adjust the windage but the elevation is stripped, so in its state, consider it useless.

"first with cash takes it", I can't hold it long unless payment or deposit is sent, I'm sorry but I've passed up sales only to have the buyer back out

brianm767
09-03-2015, 1:53 PM
BTT, Will be heading to LA area in two weeks (between the 8th and 28th, date not set) to pick up a rifle, can bring PF9 then if your in the area Glendora

bigO
09-03-2015, 4:06 PM
I'll take it per our PMs

brianm767
09-06-2015, 9:34 AM
I'll take it per our PMs

Per our PM's if it is not sold locally, prior to my next trip to the LA area, your first in line for my LA trip, but gun is for sale to first who can complete transaction as originally posted. I will acept USPS MO to hold gun, Also so far my trip will be from the Central Valley Fresno area to Glendora, transfer will need to be along the way, right now I'm planning on possibly next Sat or Sun.

brianm767
09-09-2015, 1:59 PM
Btt