PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 over $1000 spent will trade for gun

norcal-ar
06-21-2008, 8:48 PM
I have for sale a 20gb xbox 360 premium fire fox model(no red ring problems this is one of the new and improved) that i also bought a 2 year extended warranty. i still have the receipt and the box along with the warranty receipt should you have a problem.this system was only bought at the end of jan. 2008 and i have also bought another controller and i have 9 game almost in brand new shape and they are all good games and i paid $59.99 ea for 8 of the 9 games the games are as follows:

-forza motor sports 2
-SKATE
-tetris evolution
-burnout paradise
-marvel ultimate alliance
-need for speed pro street
-devil may cry 4
-moto gp 06
-gears of war
-and some jan 2008 xbox demo disc

I also have various music stored on the hard drive which can be erased if u dont like it, and i do have lots of saved game data on there including me beating call of duty 4.

will take offers for the complete pack i have spent over $1000 on whats here! didnt post pics cause we all know what it looks like. will trade for fire arms as well please full size pistols no compacts:

will trade for:

para ssp da trigger

possibly a glock 17 + a box or two of cheap ammo?

glock 21c

possibly a nice glock 31 + a box or two of cheap ammo?

hk usp .45

kimber .45

spring field xd .45 tactical

p90 ruger .45 + cash or a nice used 10/22

possible rifle trades:

walther g22 + cash or a nice 10/22

possibly a mini 30 in good shape stainless/synthetic only

maybe a century wasr10 7.62+ cash or a nice 10/22

maybe a saiga 7.62 + cash or a nice 10/22

I AM OPEN TO TRADES I JUST THREW OUT SOME FIGURES AND IDEAS, I BASED THE WORTH OF THE ABOVE GUNS FROM A FEW PRICES I FOUND ON GUN BROKER I AM OPEN TO TRADES WHERE IF U DONT WANT ALL THE GAMES MAYBE WE COULD DO A GAME OR TWO WITH THE SYSTEM FOR YOUR PISTOL STRAIGHT ACROSS ETC.ETC. OR IF U HAVE SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD BELONG ON THE ABOVE LIST LET ME KNOW THANX!and yes of course local people who respond u are more than welcome to try out the xbox to make sure it all works.it works great it is brand new basically!

norcal-ar
06-22-2008, 3:33 PM
list update lets just say im a little more open minded than before about what i will trade for.

norcal-ar
06-22-2008, 10:12 PM
thought about it and a pc9 or pc4 with a few boxes of wal mart winchester would work too!

norcal-ar
06-23-2008, 9:41 PM
a gsg5 would work too.