Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Old 04-16-2008, 9:53 PM

Default As expected...

I called a few times to Rifle Gear and spoke to a young lady who was very helpful and courteous in answering all my questions, even considering the odd hours that i called including a sunday! I ordered from their website on sunday and recieved my package today with my part to complete my lower. Good phone customer service, Competitive prices, and fast shipping. I'm a very happy customer.

I think we consumers all have a certain level of expectation from businesses we buy from, but seldom do we actually have our expectations met. I'm glad that i bought from a company like Rifle Gear that meets those expectations we hold.

I'll probably put in an order for a CMMG upper any day now.

Thanks Rifle Gear.
Old 04-17-2008, 5:07 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Glad to hear it! The helpful young lady on the phone is Eiko (pronounced echo). She is on this forum occasionally as well, her handle is PinkKitty.

Regards,
David

www.riflegear.com
Old 04-17-2008, 6:12 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark92651 View Post
Glad to hear it! The helpful young lady on the phone is Eiko (pronounced echo). She is on this forum occasionally as well, her handle is PinkKitty.

Regards,
David
That's funny, my sister's name is Aiko. Pretty close.

One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v214/Fjold/member8325.png

Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF
Old 05-22-2008, 7:25 AM

Wanted to say thanks again to David & Eiko(although i only spoke to her over hte phone). Great service and great communication all the way around. Eiko even knew it was me when i called! lol. The CMMG upper fit well with my CMMG lower. Not super snug that i cant get the pins in & out, but tight enough that i don't think i'll need a wedge. Still haven't gotten range time with the upper or new mags, but i'm sure it will shoot fine. Thanks again.

To all who are considering buying with Riflegear, buy with confidence. These are good people selling teh products we want at great prices. I will definitely buy from them again.