Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 04-11-2014, 7:40 PM

Default BRNO ZKK-600 (CZ-550 Predecessor) + Bausch & Lomb Elite 3000 4-12x40 AO Scope, 30-06

Make: BRNO (CZ)

Model: ZKK-600

Caliber: 30-06

Location (city or county): Sunnyvale

Price: sold

Will ship (Y/N): Yes, buyer pays shipping cost

BRNO rifle built in 1992, Mauser type controlled feed action. This is the predecessor of the current CZ-550 line of bolt rifle from CZ.

Very high build quality, very accurate. See the shots I made with cheap PMC ammo in one of the pictures. You'll easily get MOA with good ammo.

Very crisp/light trigger. If the default setting is not light enough for you (it is for me), it also has scary light settable trigger (push trigger forward to set, this will make it feather light, be careful!). I didn't even use the settable trigger when I made the shots in the picture.

Bausch & Lomb Elite 3000 4-12x40 AO scope, adjustable objective, nice and bright. Also has factory iron sight.

No visible damage or scratches/marks as you can see in the pictures. I'd rate it 95% at least.

Don't know why the sizes of the pictures are all messed up, please PM me for better pictures if you want.

Last edited by flag_barrier; 04-18-2014 at 8:56 AM..
Old 04-11-2014, 7:48 PM

Last edited by flag_barrier; 04-12-2014 at 7:31 AM..