Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > GENERAL DISCUSSION > General gun discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General gun discussions This is a place to lounge and discuss firearm related topics with other forum members.

Old 03-27-2014, 7:58 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Default I am considering sending this to Feinstein - thoughts

I am considering sending this to Sen. Feinstein. Thoughts? I want her to acknowledge the irony of all of this, and to also point out the seriousness of the charges. It is one thing to commit fraud, accept bribes, and conspire to import weapons, but is a whole other level when our public representatives are conspiring with terrorist organizations albeit through intermediaries.

Dear Senator Feinstein,
As I am sure you are aware now, California State Senator Leland Yee was arrested by the FBI for alleged wire fraud, conspiracy to sell firearms without a license, and conspiracy to import illegal firearms. I am sure you are very concerned and dismayed with these charges since Yee has been an ally of yours in your gun control efforts. I've read the complaint and it is incredible that the deals that Yee apparently was trying to setup in return for campaign contributions include fully automatic M16 rifles, RPG and other shoulder fired rockets, and that through his intermediaries the deal was between the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, which of course is a terrorist organization. Personally I am shocked by the zealous nature in which public officials have drafted legislation targeting law-abiding citizens with respect to their 2nd Amendment protections, when in their midst there is one of the most zealous of these public officials conspiring with a terrorist organization on the importation of military grade weaponry.

This latter revelation to me is particularly troubling and I am asking you in your office, and as a member on the borders subcommittee and crime and terrorism subcommittee to investigate these apparent terrorist ties. A question that no one in the media have asked is what deals have already been made.
Old 03-27-2014, 8:04 AM
NOT BANNED..yet
CGN Contributor

I'm behind... Links?
/thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by njineermike View Post
Biden is only there so nobody assassinates Obama. He's like a bullet proof vest that drinks too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
It's right next to the part that says gays can get married and sluts get free birth control.
ΦΑ
Old 03-27-2014, 8:11 AM
His Glorious Reappearing
CGN Contributor

I'll send it. I like how it's short and dierct to the point.
Heb 9:27 "And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgement."

1Co 1: 18 "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."

Consider your final destiny, there is no second chance there.
Old 03-27-2014, 8:13 AM

She'll never read all of that. Instead just tell her she's a stupid two faced lying b!tc+!!!

This is something she would at least be familiar with

Good luck with your letter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixieD View Post
I am considering sending this to Sen. Feinstein. Thoughts? I want her to acknowledge the irony of all of this, and to also point out the seriousness of the charges. It is one thing to commit fraud, accept bribes, and conspire to import weapons, but is a whole other level when our public representatives are conspiring with terrorist organizations albeit through intermediaries.

Dear Senator Feinstein,
As I am sure you are aware now, California State Senator Leland Yee was arrested by the FBI for alleged wire fraud, conspiracy to sell firearms without a license, and conspiracy to import illegal firearms. I am sure you are very concerned and dismayed with these charges since Yee has been an ally of yours in your gun control efforts. I've read the complaint and it is incredible that the deals that Yee apparently was trying to setup in return for campaign contributions include fully automatic M16 rifles, RPG and other shoulder fired rockets, and that through his intermediaries the deal was between the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, which of course is a terrorist organization. Personally I am shocked by the zealous nature in which public officials have drafted legislation targeting law-abiding citizens with respect to their 2nd Amendment protections, when in their midst there is one of the most zealous of these public officials conspiring with a terrorist organization on the importation of military grade weaponry.

This latter revelation to me is particularly troubling and I am asking you in your office, and as a member on the borders subcommittee and crime and terrorism subcommittee to investigate these apparent terrorist ties. A question that no one in the media have asked is what deals have already been made.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProShooter View Post
No man, butt rape is happening like, all of the time in prison. It's basically just one huge orgy.
Old 03-27-2014, 8:14 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

This is the complaint affidavit that lead to yesterday's arrest of Senator Yee
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4pd.../view?sle=true
Old 03-27-2014, 8:15 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I know, but it would be nice to have her worthless response to show colleagues after they read my very reasonable request.
Old 03-27-2014, 8:18 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

OP it's a waste of time, but if you have time to waste go for it.
Old 03-27-2014, 8:21 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

My time has already been wasted. Only have to push the send button.
Old 03-27-2014, 8:24 AM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

You'll just get her normal "Pipe down, Serf" form letter back but go for it.

VC Reloading Club on Facebook
VC Reloading Club on Twitter @VCReloading
Old 03-27-2014, 9:00 AM
Patient@GunAddictWard
CGN Contributor

Do it, see what happens. Keep us posted!
Old 03-27-2014, 9:11 AM
Calguns Addict

If you want a lowly staff member to look at it, print it out and send it snail mail.

Otherwise, it's instantly deleted without reading it. Emails are counted, not read.
Old 03-27-2014, 9:44 AM
Calguns Addict

It's not a waste of time.
Old 03-27-2014, 9:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
You'll just get her normal "Pipe down, Serf" form letter back but go for it.
You are correct! I sent her a long one during the government shut down. They were trying to cut off our Veterans disability. (not welfare) For some of us it is the only income we have do to our disabilities. Here is the response I received "As a result of the Government shutdown, my office is currently unable to respond to your email. I will respond to your concerns as soon as possible." Five months later I received the usually email of how republicans were fighting them every step of the way, keeping Congress from borrowing more money to end the "shut down." Please do not misconstrue my response. It is always good to let these people know that we are done with them and want our country back.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:03 AM

I think if you are going to send it.
1)I got your back
2)Send it to the mainstream media see if they pick it up or follow it
3)Make sure that you dont just send it but to keep following up on it
Old 03-27-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaberaynes View Post
I think if you are going to send it.
1)I got your back
2)Send it to the mainstream media see if they pick it up or follow it
3)Make sure that you dont just send it but to keep following up on it
This. #3 for sure
Old 03-27-2014, 10:16 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:

Dear Senator Feinstein,

It would be nice to have your letter published in " letters to the editor " or even a guest column .
Washington Times or Human Events would be most likely to publish it .
Great letter BTW ^ 5
Old 03-27-2014, 10:21 AM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi Jah View Post
If you want a lowly staff member to look at it, print it out and send it snail mail.

Otherwise, it's instantly deleted without reading it. Emails are counted, not read.
Correct ^^^^

What I did last year was write courteous, factual, friendly letters to various Gub-mint officials and send them Priority Mail.

They look important and are more likely to get opened and read by a staffer.

Sure, it does cost $5.85 but well worth it in my opinion.

Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).
Old 03-27-2014, 10:23 AM

I think we all shoul send it to are local media also.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:30 AM

I would send it with a signature required action. Any thing done to try and help with our gun rights is NOT A WASTE OF TIME. You never know what might happen.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:39 AM
Veteran Member

Signature required is best, postal.

Also, I like the Media idea, send signature required, w/signature you got from DiFi's help.

Let us all know. Best of luck I hope Like H**L you get a descent response.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:31 AM

Agreed, send via regular mail priority. Not necessary for signature required. Then follow up in a week with a few phone calls. I did the same thing about 10 years ago regarding some legislation she was supporting that effected my business. I was in fact even able to arrange a meeting with one of her staffers when I was in DC for business after that. She eventually became neutral on this legislation, which never made it out of committee.
Old 03-27-2014, 11:31 AM
Calguns Addict

Sent it...
Old 03-27-2014, 11:42 AM
Calguns Addict

It's not like she'll be the one to read it! If you're lucky, maybe an assistant will. If it makes you feel better, do it!
Old 03-27-2014, 12:04 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Send it.

Any opportunity to rattle that b*tch's cage!

My reply from her to a group mailer was a canned letter telling me I was wrong for wanting to own a firearm in the first place.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:07 PM

"While we agree to disagree, one thing we can agree on is that it's for the children"....predicting what you'll get back.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:12 PM
Veteran Member

Send it by snail mail to her office and several newspapers, CNN, Fox, ABC7, etc.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:21 PM
Calguns Addict

send her a gift along with your letter...a ticking stop watch would be lovely

im sure that will guarantee it getting immediately noticed

"We want food, medicine, and one of those cows" - Daryl Dixon TWD
Old 03-27-2014, 12:26 PM

yee think there are free hookers and blo in prison?
Old 03-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Veteran Member

Dixie,

I applaud your sentiment.

However, if you think she will ever read it, see it, or hear about it 3rd hand... sorry to disillusion you, but she won't. Some low level staffer will send out a "Thank you for writing!" form letter and your note will go into file #13.

She didn't get where she is by caring what the little people like you and I think.

Truth be told, she is every bit as dirty as Yee... but a whole lot better at not getting caught. Wanna bet she has her home, office and car swept for bugs (again?) this week? She didn't get where she is by being careless. Yee was careless due to his desperate ambition to become Secretary of State. She won't make his mistakes.

Last edited by bruss01; 03-27-2014 at 12:34 PM..
Old 03-27-2014, 12:32 PM
Rattlesnake Hunter
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Nice letter... good form and very reasonable.

I understand it, as do many here on CGN... we are reasonable people.

BUT... but you are sending that letter to a Democrat... and logically speaking, they do not comprehend reason.

Your letter will be shredder food.
......GO HERE FOR--► My YouTube Channel

................CLICK IMAGE for full size
Old 03-27-2014, 1:55 PM

AUDIT!
Old 03-27-2014, 2:36 PM

Quote:
My time has already been wasted. Only have to push the send button.

Do it buddy! We should ALL send it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrExel17 View Post
Do it, see what happens. Keep us posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ69 View Post
It's not a waste of time.
I agree. Quitters never win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProShooter View Post
No man, butt rape is happening like, all of the time in prison. It's basically just one huge orgy.
Old 03-27-2014, 6:45 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruss01 View Post
Dixie,

I applaud your sentiment.

However, if you think she will ever read it, see it, or hear about it 3rd hand... sorry to disillusion you, but she won't. Some low level staffer will send out a "Thank you for writing!" form letter and your note will go into file #13.

She didn't get where she is by caring what the little people like you and I think.

Truth be told, she is every bit as dirty as Yee... but a whole lot better at not getting caught. Wanna bet she has her home, office and car swept for bugs (again?) this week? She didn't get where she is by being careless. Yee was careless due to his desperate ambition to become Secretary of State. She won't make his mistakes.

I never considered the point of view you clearly outlined above. After careful analysis, I concur, you are correct ! She is not only careful but protected by a media that caters to internationalist, anti rights, multi millionaires such as Mrs Blum aka Feinstein .
Old 03-27-2014, 7:51 PM
Calguns Addict

I think you meant to say "Billionaires"
Old 03-27-2014, 8:07 PM
Veteran Member

waste of time
Old 03-27-2014, 8:27 PM
Banned

pointing out a politician is a scumbag?

most of them are

sure, mail it if it makes you feel better, but thats all it is, just self medication
Old 03-28-2014, 5:04 AM

Send away!!!!
Old 03-28-2014, 5:46 AM
Banned

It will never see it.
Old 03-28-2014, 5:58 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Really stress her out and just send this,

Dear Feinstein,

"We know what you did last summer."

-FBI

Last edited by itisagoodname; 03-28-2014 at 7:28 AM..
Old 03-28-2014, 5:59 AM

Sure would be nice if Swinestein is involved in this.