Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES > Ammo and Reloading
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ammo and Reloading Factory Ammunition, Reloading, Components, Load Data and more.

Old 02-23-2014, 5:52 PM

Default 50 BMG Ammo FS.

I have 61 rounds of match ammo for sale, I'm asking $180 for all of it. That's basically $3 a round, its cheap because you'll need to break it down and reload it.

41 are moly coated 750gr Barnes LRS, you can remove the moly with a rag and some polish. The other 20 are 750gr AMAX no moly on them. The ammo was loaded for my .50, I prepped the brass and the powder is H50BMG. So you're getting good ammo at a discount, all you need to do is pull it apart and resize the brass. Then you can reload the brass for your rifle.

Posting this on other boards so first come first served, PM me here or email at ar50shooter@hotmail.com
Old 02-23-2014, 9:21 PM
Calguns Addict

Try posting in the correct section.
Old 02-24-2014, 4:27 PM

[QUOTE=50 Shooter;13509871]. So you're getting good ammo at a discount, [QUOTE]

Your getting good components try the for sale sections. If you post here then there is no such thing as thread crapping
Old 02-24-2014, 6:44 PM
Calguns Addict

Location: Currently in a shanty I made in the river bottom by Eastvale.

Normally I would expect this kind of crap from a JR member who does not give a damn about the rules but from a senior member? What gives man?

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...

Author of the NY Times Best Selling book: How to Cheat and Win Like a Pro at Solitaire
Old 02-25-2014, 4:22 PM

So I made a mistake on posting them here and as Stand125 said about thread crapping. If you dont like it don't reply or go F**K yourself!!!

Let me guess, you've never posted something in the wrong place? Does it bother you THAT much that you needed to prove what a dip*****t you are?

Like I said, don't read it, don't reply to it. Have a nice day!
Old 02-25-2014, 11:47 PM
Calguns Addict

^^^^ Wow all the nasty and cannot say sorry for the mistake.
Such a big man. Cannot be polite when you are wrong.
You are right I do not like it and now I do not care for you either. With a post like this you should just be banned or at least have the smarts to just go away. Since you cannot be big enough to admit you were wrong and politely say you are sorry for not following the rules.

PS Just how did you plan to ship the ammo you screwed up?

PPS Sorry do not answer since you cannot be civil.
Old 02-26-2014, 5:37 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Shooter View Post
So I made a mistake on posting them here and as Stand125 said about thread crapping. If you dont like it don't reply or go F**K yourself!!!

Let me guess, you've never posted something in the wrong place? Does it bother you THAT much that you needed to prove what a dip*****t you are?

Like I said, don't read it, don't reply to it. Have a nice day!
How is it that you posted in the wrong place, and others are the "dip***t"s?

I'm not calling for the death penalty here, but how do you justify attacking when you are in the wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior View Post
Please stop judging me. Your ad hominem attack does nothing more than show you don't pack the gear for this debate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Hero View Post
I love this thread. One person standing alone masturbating furiously, while everyone else is pointing and laughing at his small weenie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lear60man View Post
My transvestite analogy stands.
XXXXXX
Old 02-26-2014, 6:18 AM

How do I justify it? First of all if bothered you so much you could've just PM'd me and said "hey 50 Shooter, you posted this in the wrong spot. Just wanted to let you know". But in typical Calguns fashion, its kill the the person first and ask questions later. Or as divernhunter said, "you should just be banned"!

That's what this board has turned into over the years. Am I wrong or all of the posts other then mine just there because you like me? As for the ammo, its sold so...
Old 02-26-2014, 9:31 PM
Calguns Addict

Location: Currently in a shanty I made in the river bottom by Eastvale.

Quote:
How do I justify it? First of all if bothered you so much you could've just PM'd me and said "hey 50 Shooter, you posted this in the wrong spot. Just wanted to let you know". But in typical Calguns fashion, its kill the the person first and ask questions later. Or as divernhunter said, "you should just be banned"!

That's what this board has turned into over the years. Am I wrong or all of the posts other then mine just there because you like me? As for the ammo, its sold so...

BEEN THERE DONE THAT! All I ever got was **** for pointing it out! Then the asshats come back in here and ask for the MODS to clean up their mess.

How about this. Don't drop a deuce on the floor and folks won't throw said deuce back at you?

Typical CALGUNS fashion? Bro, this aint OT. As far as I have known, it has ALWAYS been this way here. You should still know better. Being such a hostile douche nozzle after getting called out just adds more fuel to the fire.
I am sorry if you do not take criticism well. I don;t even know what the second to last sentence is supposed to mean.

Whatever bro, sorry that you got butt-hurt for no good reason but your own damn fault. I hope you learned something from it.

You know, like NEVER DO IT AGAIN. Please. There I said please. That is as nice as you are gonna get from me at this point. And look at that, instead of even trying to clean up your orignal post you decide to try to rub it in our faces that you ALLEGEDLY sold it...

You were in the wrong, we called you on it, go home. Looks like I will push the button to clean your mess up.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot:

Need GOOD SS pins to clean your brass? Try the new and improved model...

Author of the NY Times Best Selling book: How to Cheat and Win Like a Pro at Solitaire
Old 02-27-2014, 5:22 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:

Wrong. Where you put it doesn't bother ME at all.

Your over the top, insulting response when someone pointed out YOUR error is what bothers me. I told you what bothered me, but you've decided a good offense is better than defense, so you ignore what I wrote.

Ironic that the guy who claims the place is "turning into" something bad is the guy who freaked out when called on violations of basic rules.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior View Post
Please stop judging me. Your ad hominem attack does nothing more than show you don't pack the gear for this debate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Hero View Post
I love this thread. One person standing alone masturbating furiously, while everyone else is pointing and laughing at his small weenie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lear60man View Post
My transvestite analogy stands.
XXXXXX
Old 02-27-2014, 6:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stilly View Post

That you ALLEGEDLY sold it...
He did. To me
Old 02-27-2014, 11:35 AM

There is something I don't understand on this forum. We are all into the same hobby this is why we are on this forum to interact with one another about a particular activity that we all enjoy but on this forum I see people ready to attack one another for any reason, I'm not taking sides in this particular instance but just in general. I think everybody involved on this forum needs to take a step back and understand something, Our hobby is under attack by the anti's and if there is so much turmoil among us how to we expect to prevail in the overall fight. I understand seller made a mistake, Mistake pointed out and next thing you know everyone is fighting. This is not a good way to attract new users to the forum or help our cause.
Old 02-27-2014, 1:26 PM
Calguns Addict

While I agrre with most of what you say I must point out that I posted a simple wrong section post.
It was the OP who went wacko with the response. He attacked the others and defended his mistake which there is no defence for. He was wrong with his posting in the wrong section. Pure and simple. A simple sorry I goofed and try to move it whould have ended it all. He chose to post more than one attacks toward other members. This is wrong and unacceptable. Not everone was fighting. It was the OP looking for trouble when he was wrong.

I do not know how long you have been into firearms but I have been into hunting/shooting/reloading/collecting etc since the 1950's and one thing I have learned is that firearm people are the most divided group of people I have ever known. Just a cold hard fact that has been around for far too long. I doubt you will ever be able to change it or will I. I have tried. The trap shooting have no trouble throwing the rifle shooters under the bus and vice versa as an example. The truth is that this dividedness will be the downfall of all our firearm rights.

Bottom line: You have some good points but some people are just jerks. This seems to really come out with big egos when a male gets a firearm. Not sure why but I see it all too often. Females do not seem to have this trouble. That is one reason females are much easier to teach how to shoot/hunt and often show up the "boys" at the range.
Old 02-28-2014, 5:00 AM
Calguns Addict

LOL This thread is awesome! I can't believe it's lasted this long.....mods?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (41.0 KB, 41 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
I've been know to cross dress and go the other way at certain events.