Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Bernardino Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2013, 10:53 PM

Default Black Center Tactical

Wanted to let all ie calgunners who are looking for great training to for gun fighting to check out http://www.blackcentertactical.com/ I've taken two of their classes so far, at Mike Raauhagesin Corona. They are great instructors, and really fun to work with. Would recommend them if your looking for gun fighting aimed classes, plus they got great kydex. They got more info on facebook and instagram also.
Old 11-12-2013, 7:16 PM

Where's their price point? Restrictions, suggestions, quality of instruction, what was covered in the course, etc.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...postcount=1224

"The sole basis of education is to turn mirrors into windows" - Sydney J. Harris

"Life is a disease: s€xually transmitted, and invariably fatal." -Neil Gaiman

SWAG - "Scientific Wild *** Guess"
Old 11-13-2013, 11:24 AM

Intro to pistol $80 and intro to carbine $100, restrictions and suggestions ? Not sure what you mean. Quality of instruction is high, they had 3 instructors and from my experience work great with students and make sure everyone is up to speed. Each class we started off with safety of using our weapons, fundamentals of marksmanship ( stance, grip, trigger control, sight picture etc.) Learned how to draw our pistol from a holster and reholster. Introduced to the fighting mindset. Malfunction drills, movement drills, communication, threat assesment, how to use your gear and so much more ...check them out on facebook or instagram*