Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > San Bernardino Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2013, 1:21 PM

Default Shooting Areas near Riverside help

I have read a lot of the threads about where to shoot and am more and more confused with everything I read. The only place I know that is okay to shoot for sure is bee canyon because my father liked to take me there when I was younger, but since it is still closed for fire danger I am not sure where else I can shoot. I have read that people shoot off Nichols Rd near lake Elsinore, a friend told me he shoots in the hills near lake Mathews off Cajilico, and up in gavilan hills. From what I have read, it seems like most if not all those places are illegal to target shoot.

If someone could please pm me directions to open land ranges in Riverside I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance
Old 11-13-2013, 3:51 AM

I'm wondering the same myself as I used to go mainly to Bee Canyon.