Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Southern California Chapters > Ventura Chapter
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2013, 9:27 AM

Default Gun Show Ventura, November 2-3

While the Roadrunner Gun Shows have been disappointing, in light of what Brown did this week, some of you might want to hit this one. I know Bear Creek Bullets will be defiantly be there at this one.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:21 PM
Stoopid American Redneck™
CGN Contributor

Please elaborate on "what Brown did this week" and what you see as it's relationship to this particular show and Bear Creek Bullets in particular...

"The best gun is the one you'll have on you when you need it the most, the one you know how to use, the one that goes BANG every single time you pull the trigger. Whether that gun cost you $349 or $1,100 it's worth every penny if it saves your life, or the life of someone you love.” -Tim Schmit, CCW Magazine July 2015
Old 10-15-2013, 12:20 AM

I believe it's in reference to the governor signing the ban on lead ammunition. I'm personally worried that the price for a magpul pmag repair kit going back up to $65 just like in January and February due to Brown signing the ban on magazine repair kits.
Old 10-31-2013, 3:40 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I will be at show with some c&r long guns and a win 101 sat. 818 489-2464. Couple 80% lowers and a jig also.

Last edited by edgerly779; 10-31-2013 at 3:42 PM.. Reason: info added
Old 11-03-2013, 9:53 AM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Went to the show this morning to drop off and pick up a c&r show was empty. Lots of bricks of 22s for 65-70 bucks. Death nell for mcmann roadrunner.
Old 11-03-2013, 5:13 PM
Stoopid American Redneck™
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgerly779 View Post
Death nell for mcmann roadrunner.
THIS!

I don't believe the "I forgot to renew the license" story that's been floating around for a few days. Sorry, it just smells of BS. Yes the DOJ could have renewed it if they had wanted, but seriously, this is Cali. Do you think they really WANT to? Someone waited to long, for reasons yet to be determined, and the show was a waste of time. Not that it was much better before mind you.

"The best gun is the one you'll have on you when you need it the most, the one you know how to use, the one that goes BANG every single time you pull the trigger. Whether that gun cost you $349 or $1,100 it's worth every penny if it saves your life, or the life of someone you love.” -Tim Schmit, CCW Magazine July 2015
Old 11-07-2013, 10:34 AM

Nobody FORGOT to renew the license!!! It was mailed in a sufficient amount of time ago, they claim they did not receive it. I even sent someone to their office in Sacramento Friday morning with replacement funds after faxing a copy of the paperwork that was mailed, they refused to accept it! "Death Nell" Really? Shame on you, and didn't you say you just opened a new business? Best of luck to you! I will pray for you that your negativity to others does not reflect on your own endeavors. Lori McMann
Old 11-07-2013, 10:37 AM

Oh, sorry. That was someone else, SHAME ON ME, my vision was clouded with angry, I should not let that overcome me. Still best of luck to the man who opened the new shop, hope to meet you someday. And the Death Nell wisher, I will still pray for you...