Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Deals, Sales and Coupons
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Deals, Sales and Coupons Found a good deal or sale? Got a coupon or code? Share them here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #281  
Old 10-02-2013, 12:00 PM
mtnhrdgr2 mtnhrdgr2 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 237
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Tagged
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 10-03-2013, 4:02 PM
glock_this's Avatar
glock_this glock_this is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Under your skin
Posts: 7,383
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Some ahole has a fresh new can of this on CL for $240!!

and another wants $195.
__________________
10 +1 in the chamber

WTS: Misc. AR15 Parts - UPDATED | Military grade ammo cans | 308 brass+links | WTB Aguila 12ga mini shells in bulk

Last edited by glock_this; 10-03-2013 at 4:05 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 10-03-2013, 4:17 PM
golfish's Avatar
golfish golfish is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Alta Loma
Posts: 3,008
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock_this View Post
Some ahole has a fresh new can of this on CL for $240!!

and another wants $195.

I didn't know you could sell ammo on CL. 195.00 seem way low to me.
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 10-03-2013, 4:23 PM
glock_this's Avatar
glock_this glock_this is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Under your skin
Posts: 7,383
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfish View Post
I didn't know you could sell ammo on CL. 195.00 seem way low to me.
$195 is "way low"? huh? You do realize we all just bought this here for $99 delivered, right? .09 cent per round is not "way low".

You are not suppose to sell ammo on CL, but for years people have. They just hope to sell it before it gets flagged. I have been buying ammo off CL for over 5-6 years.
__________________
10 +1 in the chamber

WTS: Misc. AR15 Parts - UPDATED | Military grade ammo cans | 308 brass+links | WTB Aguila 12ga mini shells in bulk
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 10-03-2013, 4:30 PM
jonzer77's Avatar
jonzer77 jonzer77 is offline
Hold my beer & watch this
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Watsonville
Posts: 8,510
iTrader: 54 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock_this View Post
Some ahole has a fresh new can of this on CL for $240!!

and another wants $195.
Oh my god!!!!!!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrage View Post
That's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 10-03-2013, 5:13 PM
golfish's Avatar
golfish golfish is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Alta Loma
Posts: 3,008
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock_this View Post
$195 is "way low"? huh? You do realize we all just bought this here for $99 delivered, right? .09 cent per round is not "way low".

You are not suppose to sell ammo on CL, but for years people have. They just hope to sell it before it gets flagged. I have been buying ammo off CL for over 5-6 years.
Last week I saw two, 100 ct boxes of 22 longs at Turners. That was the first time I have seen 22 ammo in a store or at a gun show, this year.

Its still the cheapest way to shoot
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 10-03-2013, 5:17 PM
WilSin's Avatar
WilSin WilSin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Rancho Cucamonga
Posts: 110
iTrader: 9 / 100%
Default

Just got mine delivered after it posting 1 week on back order, so there's hope!
__________________
"If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability."
Henry Ford
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 10-03-2013, 7:54 PM
H2H H2H is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 1,687
iTrader: 50 / 100%
Default

got mine too. good deal
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 10-03-2013, 8:07 PM
Banana_hands's Avatar
Banana_hands Banana_hands is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 472
iTrader: 28 / 100%
Default

Mine came today!
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 10-03-2013, 8:55 PM
safety-1st's Avatar
safety-1st safety-1st is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,090
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

I got 2 orders form cabelas today.

1x 525
1x 2100

waiting on another 500 from midway and another 2100 from cabelas Looking for the next brick sale to pop up. Seems like its a weekly thing now. I will stop at 10-15k I need to start getting 223/556 and 308 ammo though before the end of the year when its a pain in the *** to get ammo next year.
__________________
Training mode!
Reply With Quote
  #291  
Old 10-03-2013, 8:58 PM
anthem's Avatar
anthem anthem is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 724
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Two boxes arrived today...
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 10-03-2013, 9:20 PM
MC408's Avatar
MC408 MC408 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Milpitas
Posts: 1,658
iTrader: 127 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by safety-1st View Post
I got 2 orders form cabelas today.

1x 525
1x 2100

waiting on another 500 from midway and another 2100 from cabelas Looking for the next brick sale to pop up. Seems like its a weekly thing now. I will stop at 10-15k I need to start getting 223/556 and 308 ammo though before the end of the year when its a pain in the *** to get ammo next year.
"I will stop at 15k"

Easier said than done!....it's an addiction I tell ya! hahaha.

15k will turn to 20k, 20k will turn to 30k.....22, 9, 45, 223, I'm looking to pick up in something in 40 just so I can start accumulating a new caliber! Lmao

It's not about the ammo, it's about the score! Dammit! Congrats and welcome to Ammoholic's anonymous!
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 10-03-2013, 9:45 PM
Mizouse Mizouse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: East SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,184
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

why will ammo be hard to get next year??
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 10-03-2013, 10:25 PM
GoodahSP GoodahSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 555
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by safety-1st View Post
I got 2 orders form cabelas today.

1x 525
1x 2100

waiting on another 500 from midway and another 2100 from cabelas Looking for the next brick sale to pop up. Seems like its a weekly thing now. I will stop at 10-15k I need to start getting 223/556 and 308 ammo though before the end of the year when its a pain in the *** to get ammo next year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC408 View Post
"I will stop at 15k"

Easier said than done!....it's an addiction I tell ya! hahaha.

15k will turn to 20k, 20k will turn to 30k.....22, 9, 45, 223, I'm looking to pick up in something in 40 just so I can start accumulating a new caliber! Lmao

It's not about the ammo, it's about the score! Dammit! Congrats and welcome to Ammoholic's anonymous!

I will stop at 8k
I will stop at 10k
I will stop at 15k
I will only buy mini-mags from now on
and more 9mm and 223
Ok this is the last Federal can I want to buy a scope.
I will stop at 20k
Ok this is the last Federal can
Ok this is the last Federal can
I will only buy mini-mags from now on
and more 9mm and 223
Ooooh Winchester in a cute oak box
Ok this is the last Federal can
I will only buy mini-mags from now on
and more 9mm and 223
Damnit M-22s for $49 can't pass that up.
.....

It's not my fault. I blame MC408.
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 10-03-2013, 10:59 PM
hatetank hatetank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 828
iTrader: 46 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizouse View Post
why will ammo be hard to get next year??
because im going to buy it all thats why!
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 10-03-2013, 11:04 PM
LT1Silverhawk LT1Silverhawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: This side of the LA/OC border...
Posts: 928
iTrader: 72 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizouse View Post
why will ammo be hard to get next year??
California legislature recently sent a bill to Governor Brown to sign that would require all Californians to buy an ammo permit and buy all ammo in face-to-face sales only. No more ammo purchases online. There is concern that Brown may sign the bill. Not true. Bill is dead.

Last edited by LT1Silverhawk; 10-03-2013 at 11:13 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 10-03-2013, 11:07 PM
Mizouse Mizouse is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: East SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,184
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

uhh.. i thought SB-53 was dead???

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=776966
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 10-03-2013, 11:09 PM
LT1Silverhawk LT1Silverhawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: This side of the LA/OC border...
Posts: 928
iTrader: 72 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizouse View Post
Whoops, sorry, you are correct. Sorry for the FUD!
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 10-03-2013, 11:23 PM
MC408's Avatar
MC408 MC408 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Milpitas
Posts: 1,658
iTrader: 127 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodahSP View Post

I will stop at 8k
I will stop at 10k
I will stop at 15k
I will only buy mini-mags from now on
and more 9mm and 223
Ok this is the last Federal can I want to buy a scope.
I will stop at 20k
Ok this is the last Federal can
Ok this is the last Federal can
I will only buy mini-mags from now on
and more 9mm and 223
Ooooh Winchester in a cute oak box
Ok this is the last Federal can
I will only buy mini-mags from now on
and more 9mm and 223
Damnit M-22s for $49 can't pass that up.
.....

It's not my fault. I blame MC408.
Lmao, great play by play, Well from the timeline, the "no limit" mini mag deals that popped up at midway, gander mountain and cabelas would have definitely sent you to a maxed out credit limit! Lmao!

You learn a skill (ammo hunting), get good at it, enjoy doing it, and then all of the sudden, try and stop because you have enough ammo! Good luck with that! Lmao!

My suggestion is to find friends to sell it to at cost or trade it, so you can go out and buy more!!!! That's what I've been doing.

When you catch your limit fishing, do you stop fishing? You give those fish away and go back out! Or catch and release those suckas!

It's not about the fish, it's about the catch! Lol

Happy ammo fishing everyone!
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 10-03-2013, 11:36 PM
MC408's Avatar
MC408 MC408 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Milpitas
Posts: 1,658
iTrader: 127 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizouse View Post
SB-53 helped me justify my ammo hoarding tendencies . Now the only good excuse I have left is the zombie apocalypse!!!!! Lol

Last edited by MC408; 10-04-2013 at 5:54 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #301  
Old 10-04-2013, 9:29 AM
safety-1st's Avatar
safety-1st safety-1st is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,090
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1Silverhawk View Post
California legislature recently sent a bill to Governor Brown to sign that would require all Californians to buy an ammo permit and buy all ammo in face-to-face sales only. No more ammo purchases online. There is concern that Brown may sign the bill. Not true. Bill is dead.
Ah ok thanks fellas! I need to visit the 2ndA forum and catch up. I dont want to start a debate on an ammo post but there might be a reason he didnt sign that ammo bill. Why sign the ammo bill when your going to sign the AW Ban bill? Were screwed and this just confirms it Or is that AW bill dead too? lol
__________________
Training mode!
Reply With Quote
  #302  
Old 10-04-2013, 9:36 AM
njineermike's Avatar
njineermike njineermike is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CO
Posts: 7,825
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC408 View Post
SB-53 helped me justify my ammo hoarding tendencies . Now the only good excuse I have left is the zombie apocalypse!!!!! Lol
I don't need a good excuse. My horrible excuse I've been using since forever is working just fine.
__________________
NRA lifetime member
2AF Defender member

When did I go from being a "citizen" to a "taxpayer"?

Jon Lovitz: ‘I can’t wait to go to a hospital run by the DMV!’
Reply With Quote
  #303  
Old 10-04-2013, 9:46 AM
LT1Silverhawk LT1Silverhawk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: This side of the LA/OC border...
Posts: 928
iTrader: 72 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by safety-1st View Post
Ah ok thanks fellas! I need to visit the 2ndA forum and catch up. I dont want to start a debate on an ammo post but there might be a reason he didnt sign that ammo bill. Why sign the ammo bill when your going to sign the AW Ban bill? Were screwed and this just confirms it Or is that AW bill dead too? lol
The bill (SB-53)actually died (for now) in the assembly so it never made it to Brown to sign. The AWB (SB 374) is still active and on Brown's desk.
Reply With Quote
  #304  
Old 10-04-2013, 6:31 PM
golfish's Avatar
golfish golfish is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Alta Loma
Posts: 3,008
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

I have this sneaky feeling that this deal is going to pop up again real soon..


Please!!! oh god!! please tell me its not going to happen..
Reply With Quote
  #305  
Old 10-04-2013, 8:22 PM
Chavr904's Avatar
Chavr904 Chavr904 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Lancaster
Posts: 82
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

shoot I hope so, I want to take my boys out on there first shoot
Reply With Quote
  #306  
Old 10-04-2013, 9:17 PM
golfish's Avatar
golfish golfish is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Alta Loma
Posts: 3,008
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavr904 View Post
shoot I hope so, I want to take my boys out on there first shoot
PM me if your out this way. My son says he has some ammo for your boys
Reply With Quote
  #307  
Old 10-04-2013, 9:34 PM
jbohon's Avatar
jbohon jbohon is offline
Just Another Guy
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sacramento Area
Posts: 594
iTrader: 53 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC408 View Post
"I will stop at 15k"

Easier said than done!....it's an addiction I tell ya! hahaha.

15k will turn to 20k, 20k will turn to 30k.....22, 9, 45, 223, I'm looking to pick up in something in 40 just so I can start accumulating a new caliber! Lmao

It's not about the ammo, it's about the score! Dammit! Congrats and welcome to Ammoholic's anonymous!
Hello, my name is jbohon and I'm an ammoholic...
__________________


"Tyrants Fear Free Men"
Reply With Quote
  #308  
Old 10-05-2013, 11:09 AM
almmo's Avatar
almmo almmo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 189
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Just found this new thread that MC408 puts down some funny SHISKI

The addiction runs wild

Hello jbohon ammoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbohon View Post
Hello, my name is jbohon and I'm an ammoholic...
__________________
AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

Last edited by almmo; 10-05-2013 at 11:14 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #309  
Old 10-05-2013, 11:19 AM
m.rod19's Avatar
m.rod19 m.rod19 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: East Los Angeles
Posts: 62
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Do you get a discounted rate on shipping if you apply for the cabelas Visa card ?
Reply With Quote
  #310  
Old 10-05-2013, 11:27 AM
vprieto23 vprieto23 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 378
iTrader: 14 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.rod19 View Post
Do you get a discounted rate on shipping if you apply for the cabelas Visa card ?
Yes
Reply With Quote
  #311  
Old 10-05-2013, 11:47 AM
weekend_fun weekend_fun is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NorCal, East Bay
Posts: 1,113
iTrader: 45 / 100%
Default

Any indication if the "$5" shipping will continue during 2014?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vprieto23 View Post
Yes
Reply With Quote
  #312  
Old 10-05-2013, 2:07 PM
MC408's Avatar
MC408 MC408 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Milpitas
Posts: 1,658
iTrader: 127 / 100%
Default

Thanks for being my AA sponsor Almmo, as founding father of Ammohoilics Anonymous, you helped cultivate my ammo hunting hobby into a full blown obsession! My wife hates you and she doesn't even know it!

Welcome to the club jbohon, you are amongst fellow addicts and you will not be judged by the size of your stash, we all understand, "there is no such thing as too much ammo"!!

Weekend_fun, welcome back from ammo rehab! Where have you been man?!?! Hopefully, the 2 week hiatus has helped cure your addiction, but I do believe step 3 in the 10 step program was to delete your calguns account. Followed by step 1, stop going to walmart, and step 2, cancel your cabelas credit card!

Perhaps the cabelas card has been maxed out until 2014! It's never to early to look ahead! Lol. Sorry, no insight as to wether or not the $5 shipping carries into 2014.

Last edited by MC408; 10-05-2013 at 2:10 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #313  
Old 10-05-2013, 4:06 PM
almmo's Avatar
almmo almmo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 189
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Weedjumper MC408 you mastered the art of ammo hunting so quickly now you have become one of the top ammo hunters and yes the addiction is real their is no going back and remember

12 shot program

1.ammo
2.family
3.friends
4.shoot ammo
5.inventory of ammo
6.more ammo
7.shoot ammo
8.more more ammo
9.count boolits
10.shoot ammo
11.inventory ammo
12.more more more ammo

Also welcome back Weekend_fun follow the 12 shot program and it will all come back to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC408 View Post
Thanks for being my AA sponsor Almmo, as founding father of Ammohoilics Anonymous, you helped cultivate my ammo hunting hobby into a full blown obsession! My wife hates you and she doesn't even know it!

Welcome to the club jbohon, you are amongst fellow addicts and you will not be judged by the size of your stash, we all understand, "there is no such thing as too much ammo"!!

Weekend_fun, welcome back from ammo rehab! Where have you been man?!?! Hopefully, the 2 week hiatus has helped cure your addiction, but I do believe step 3 in the 10 step program was to delete your calguns account. Followed by step 1, stop going to walmart, and step 2, cancel your cabelas credit card!

Perhaps the cabelas card has been maxed out until 2014! It's never to early to look ahead! Lol. Sorry, no insight as to wether or not the $5 shipping carries into 2014.
__________________
AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member
Reply With Quote
  #314  
Old 10-05-2013, 4:55 PM
B.W. B.W. is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bay Area, Ca
Posts: 565
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

MC408 for president
__________________
NRA Life Member
AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member
Reply With Quote
  #315  
Old 10-05-2013, 5:16 PM
golfish's Avatar
golfish golfish is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Alta Loma
Posts: 3,008
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.W. View Post
MC408 for president
Cant argue with that but I'm sure we would all rather he stay focused on posting up ammo deal
Reply With Quote
  #316  
Old 10-05-2013, 5:41 PM
Spyguy's Avatar
Spyguy Spyguy is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Marin County, CA
Posts: 7,396
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.rod19 View Post
Do you get a discounted rate on shipping if you apply for the cabelas Visa card ?
I believe that ammo is excluded from the $5 shipping offer.
__________________
"The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed—where the government refuses to stand for re-election and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake free people get to make only once." - Justice Alex Kozinski, 9th US Circuit Crt of Appeals
Reply With Quote
  #317  
Old 10-05-2013, 6:28 PM
GoodahSP GoodahSP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 555
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyguy View Post
I believe that ammo is excluded from the $5 shipping offer.
$5 shipping applies to ammo.
Reply With Quote
  #318  
Old 10-05-2013, 6:55 PM
Edwood Edwood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 780
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Then there's forgetting about massively backordered stuff that shows up all of a sudden.

My backordered to hell order of 1950rnds of Federal Auto Match .22LR just showed up.
Reply With Quote
  #319  
Old 10-05-2013, 7:58 PM
B.W. B.W. is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Bay Area, Ca
Posts: 565
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodahSP View Post
$5 shipping applies to ammo.
If the $5 shipping didn't apply to ammo I wouldn't have signed up for the credit card.
__________________
NRA Life Member
AA - Ammoholics Anonymous Lifetime Member

Last edited by B.W.; 10-05-2013 at 7:59 PM.. Reason: I was trying to quote something else.
Reply With Quote
  #320  
Old 10-05-2013, 11:37 PM
souljr1's Avatar
souljr1 souljr1 is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: PRK
Posts: 477
iTrader: 17 / 100%
Default

what was at Milly this (Saturday) morning?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:40 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.