Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > FIREARMS DISCUSSIONS > Curio & Relic/Black Powder
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Curio & Relic/Black Powder Curio & Relics and Black Powder Firearms, Old School shooting fun!

Old 09-12-2013, 10:17 AM

Default .54 cal euroarms hawkins

Hi I have a .54 cal hawkins remake that I thought I would sell. I was wondering if anyone in here knew a bit more then me about it? I have it priced in the classifieds for what i have into it $300 as far as I can tell it has never been fired, and I have never taken it more then 5 feet from my safe. It looks to be built very well. I would like to just stick to cartridge stuff for now on.

Is this properly priced for the brand and model? I will include a link to the classified. http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=820561
thanks
Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:06 PM

I have an older version of the same rifle. Originally they were made by Armi San Marco (ASM), Italy. Mine is all steal and no brass, with a german silver nose cap. The older ones were made a little better with larger 1" wide barrels. Very good rifle. In my opinion these are better rifles than the more common TC Hawkens reproductions because of the heavier larger hammer and lock. Price seems to be very fear.
Old 09-13-2013, 5:29 AM
Banned

Only down fall is it's an off brand, you may not get what you want for it due to the fact.
Old 09-19-2013, 2:39 PM

Cool. I will see how it goes. I added a trade option to the listing. I would like to find a nice compound bow. Nothing more than a couple years old though. Compound bow technology seems to change faster than smart phones lol.
Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.
Old 09-19-2013, 3:38 PM
Veteran Member

That's a fair price for that rifle.

Old 09-19-2013, 4:28 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I've found TCs for $75-$100 so, if you want to sell it fast, you're too high. If you want to wait for the right person, you're priced about right.

Offering low cost private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

Old 09-19-2013, 5:57 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
I've found TCs for $75-$100 so, if you want to sell it fast, you're too high. If you want to wait for the right person, you're priced about right.
Those were Hawkins or inlines? Only TC Hawkin which is the style the OP has is asking $550 in the market place.

Old 09-19-2013, 6:00 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom-ADC View Post
Those were Hawkins or inlines? Only TC Hawkin which is the style the OP has is asking $550 in the market place.
Hawkins and Renegades. Yea, I can find good deals at brick and mortar gun stores.

Offering low cost private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.