Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 08-31-2013, 8:09 PM

Default Calguns Suckers

Perhaps some of you remember me a while back I posted about how you guys who donated to Calguns Foundation and its lawyers were all just suckers. I am here to gloat and say I Told You So. I told you those guys never did anything for improving the 2A in CA and never would. Now here we are on the brink of a major @$$ whupping with the Appropriations, and I don't see those guys who collected your money anywhere in sight telling you to not fear and that they'd do something about it. Where are they now? They knew all along they couldn't do jack squat but did they tell you to stop donating money to a lost cause? Nope.

How much money did they get off you suckers in the last 5 years? $$Millions?? They predicted 2A rights would start improving real soon and here we are losing more and more by the minute. Do you even feel cheated at all? I know I would.

Listen, I think Calguns is cool and all to talk about guns, learn about guns, the marketplace and other stuff. But this whole donating thing to some crook lawyers who gave you all false hope is some serious bullspit.

At first I bought into the bullspit too. I had high hopes when I first joined this forum, was told to get ready for major changes. And that Shall Issue CCW was just over the horizon. Oh don't tell me there's CCW in Sacramento, because if it's not for all of CA then it means nothing to me.

Over time I realized what bullspit this falsely given hope was. I'm usually not one to be easily duped so perhaps that's why I feel so strongly about this issue. But for you guys that actually threw away money due to some false propaganda? Ouch.

So in closing, I'd just like to poll what you guys that actually donated money think about it now? Do you see the light and agree with me? Or will you continue to listen to the crook lawyers that now is not the time to give up and they need more funds? How do you feel about how much difference your donations made now with the Appropriations @$$ whupping?
Old 08-31-2013, 8:13 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Old 08-31-2013, 8:16 PM

I don't think we should blame calguns. We should blame the lazy gun owners that don't call, email or send letters to the people in charge of California. If we kept up the pressure or if we still keep up the pressure they will know. We shouldn't give up yet. Fight to the last fight. Only cowards give up when the light at the end of the tunnel fades. Keep fighting and don't give in.
Old 08-31-2013, 8:18 PM

If it bothers you so much why don't you just delete your account and go p1$$ and moan on some other forum.

ET1 - U.S. Navy, Retired

Politicians take note...

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic..."
Old 08-31-2013, 8:21 PM
Veteran Member

U mad bro?
Old 08-31-2013, 8:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazdat View Post
If it bothers you so much why don't you just delete your account and go p1$$ and moan on some other forum.
I don't know if he is right or wrong, but if some gun rights group is ineffective, then as possible donors we should be made aware of it. If CGF has a poor track record, then we should publicize it.
Old 08-31-2013, 8:24 PM
CGN Contributor

I got my CCW just recently in Sacramento, thanks to CalGuns. You are just an *******, go away little boy and bother someone who cares about your opinion.

Quote:
An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein
Quote:
The right to buy weapons is the right to be free. A. E. van Vogt. (The Weapon Shops of Isher)
Quote:
...all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by... John Masefield
Know our enemy - Liberal Progressives are fascists and traitors to America and deserve lifetime exile at the least. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Fascism
Old 08-31-2013, 8:28 PM
In Memoriam

You got a problem? VOTE! That's the only way to take the State back.
Old 08-31-2013, 8:29 PM
Calguns Addict

OP, I have my CCW in Sacramento county due to a CGF lawsuit, so buddy, you can suck a bag of
Old 08-31-2013, 8:32 PM
Prawn Lives Matter
CGN Contributor

In before a mod steps in to this troll party.
-g
Who need leaders but get gamblers instead

-Jagger\Richards 68
Old 08-31-2013, 8:33 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

From the CalGuns Foundation's "About" page:

Quote:
The Calguns Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization which serves its members and the public by providing Second Amendment-related education, strategic litigation, and the defense of innocent California gun owners from improper or malicious prosecution. The Calguns Foundation seeks to inform government and protect the rights of individuals to acquire, own, and lawfully use firearms in California.
Please elaborate where CGF portends to be a legislative activist organization? Methinks you are trying to mix the apples and oranges and then draw unfair comparisons.

Now, go away troll.
Old 08-31-2013, 8:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madoka View Post
I don't know if he is right or wrong, but if some gun rights group is ineffective, then as possible donors we should be made aware of it. If CGF has a poor track record, then we should publicize it.
He and Fabio have been on my ignore list for over a year, probably closer to two.

I've grown weary of the antagonistic, self righteous "bullspit". So he doesn't have to go away mad, it would be nice if he would just go away.

ET1 - U.S. Navy, Retired

Politicians take note...

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies,
foreign and domestic..."
Old 08-31-2013, 8:35 PM

Quote:
Why should I delete my account? I am an active member on other parts of this forum. I have participated in meaningful threads, I have bought and sold guns and gun parts in the calguns marketplace. I just call it like I see it. But thanks for your meaningful contribution to this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madoka View Post
Thank you that's exactly right. The problem is some of these guys are going to have a real difficult time admitting they wasted their money and are going to try and find any excuse to justify their decisions because ........hey, nobody likes to look like a fool right?
Old 08-31-2013, 8:39 PM

Oh and right on cue you Sacramento CCW holders think you're all high and mighty. Sacramento is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Put your money where your mouth is in Alameda and LA Counties if you want to be taken seriously.
Old 08-31-2013, 8:41 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Squid View Post
So in closing, I'd just like to poll what you guys that actually donated money think about it now?
Ummm.. where is your poll?
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?
Old 08-31-2013, 8:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gleam View Post
Ummm.. where is your poll?
Who cares?

ET1 - U.S. Navy, Retired

Politicians take note...

foreign and domestic..."
Old 08-31-2013, 8:44 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Yup, Calguns should just give up.

/laugh
WTB: multiautomatic ghost gun with a .30-caliber clip to disperse with 30 bullets within half a second. Must include shoulder thing that goes up. Memberships/Affiliations: CERT, ARRL ARES, NRA Patron Member, HRC, CGN/CGSSA, Cal-FFL
Old 08-31-2013, 8:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonysmanifesto View Post
the court cases are still in motion and are part of a global strategy. please explain yourself- where did they go wrong? a particular civil rights case you dont like?

you dont like gun owners having a hotline?

please clarify
Yea I'll clarify for ya. Any pink fresh hippy law school grad could take on these civil cases.

In the grand scheme of things, that's just a drop in the bucket and does not require $Millions of dollars in funds does it? I'd like to see factual data how much has been donated to CGF and if you're interested, how much was used for the so called civic cases.
Calguns Addict

Ummmmm
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

What a douchbag post.. on many levels..

And no, I don't remember you.. and by tomorrow you'll be forgotten again..
"Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Theodore Roosevelt

Member: Patron member NRA, lifetime member SAF, CRPA, Guardian Front Sight
Old 08-31-2013, 8:49 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Who cares?
Agree. But I mean, as long as there is a poll! Boy! Bees-knees and cat's pajamas, that would be keen!
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?
Old 08-31-2013, 8:49 PM

If any of you are going to flame me for what I've said, then just be sure to mean what you say. Don't be on anyone else's bandwagon trying to find strength in numbers. I have no respect for those types. Obviously I speak my mind and I can take it as well as dish it.
Old 08-31-2013, 8:50 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Thumbs down

Quote:
Perhaps some of you remember me a while back I posted about how you guys who donated to Calguns Foundation and its lawyers were all just suckers. I am here to gloat and say I Told You So. I told you those guys never did anything for improving the 2A in CA and never would. Now here we are on the brink of a major @$$ whupping with the Appropriations, and I don't see those guys who collected your money anywhere in sight telling you to not fear and that they'd do something about it. Where are they now? They knew all along they couldn't do jack squat but did they tell you to stop donating money to a lost cause? Nope.

How much money did they get off you suckers in the last 5 years? $$Millions?? They predicted 2A rights would start improving real soon and here we are losing more and more by the minute. Do you even feel cheated at all? I know I would.

Listen, I think Calguns is cool and all to talk about guns, learn about guns, the marketplace and other stuff. But this whole donating thing to some crook lawyers who gave you all false hope is some serious bullspit.

At first I bought into the bullspit too. I had high hopes when I first joined this forum, was told to get ready for major changes. And that Shall Issue CCW was just over the horizon. Oh don't tell me there's CCW in Sacramento, because if it's not for all of CA then it means nothing to me.

Over time I realized what bullspit this falsely given hope was. I'm usually not one to be easily duped so perhaps that's why I feel so strongly about this issue. But for you guys that actually threw away money due to some false propaganda? Ouch.

So in closing, I'd just like to poll what you guys that actually donated money think about it now? Do you see the light and agree with me? Or will you continue to listen to the crook lawyers that now is not the time to give up and they need more funds? How do you feel about how much difference your donations made now with the Appropriations @$$ whupping?

I have a poll for you rUssian bass. I have my CCW and feel that CGN is a good orginazation.
Just because you are going thru hard times with your wife cheating on you and you loosing your job don't try to rain on our parade.

Have a good life and stay with your Leftist friends

“Silence makes cowards out of the best of men” –Abraham Lincoln

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms. Without the Second Amendment we have no way to defend ourselves and our families.
Old 08-31-2013, 8:50 PM
Veteran Member

Its not your money so why are you so amped up.

Do you feel Calguns owes you $$$
Old 08-31-2013, 8:52 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Ohhhhhh and no one remembers you, you where a no body and still a no body.

Later Troll

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms. Without the Second Amendment we have no way to defend ourselves and our families.
Old 08-31-2013, 8:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gleam View Post
Agree. But I mean, as long as there is a poll! Boy! Bees-knees and cat's pajamas, that would be keen!
Sorry dude, shouldn't have mentioned poll. I just wanted to see how people felt and their opinions on what difference money and donations to CGF has even made.
Old 08-31-2013, 8:53 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

This is Difi husband, he caught her and Eric fooling around

Old 08-31-2013, 8:54 PM

Quote:

Mr Yee?

NRA Member

So...because the CGF didn't immediately overwhelm the legal system and crush everything before it, and shut down all anti-2A legislation in a legislature with a decidedly anti-2A supermajority, everyone who tried and donated to the CGF is a "sucker"?

Now, some people have taken issue with some of my posts in the last couple days on various things like why some haven't gone out and joined the NRA and have received some flak for it, but this is just ridiculous. Might it be a lost cause? Ultimately, perhaps, but really, postings like this help nothing. Does gloating on an internet message board really feel that great? Especially before the legislation actually becomes law or gets challenged?

This does absolutely nothing to help the 2A cause, and isn't going to change anyone's mind regarding the CGF or the state of the 2A fight in CA, it just makes you look silly.
Veteran Member

NRA Member
SAF Member

Quote:
A tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny.
Old 08-31-2013, 8:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPatriot View Post
Mr Yee?
George Zimmerman?
Old 08-31-2013, 8:57 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Oh and right on cue you Sacramento CCW holders think you're all high and mighty. Sacramento is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Put your money where your mouth is in Alameda and LA Counties if you want to be taken seriously.
Eh, Sacramento isn't the only place where the CGF has exerted its influence. In fact, the application of force where it is most effective is the best management of their resources.
Would you really think that dumping cash and lawyers on L.A. and Alameda counties would really be effective? Or is there some merit in strengthening our position in Sacramento and supposed safe areas- such as Shasta county as an example?

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

“Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen.” Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 08-31-2013, 9:03 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

WOW the antis are going to love this thread..................eating their own

Last edited by REH; 08-31-2013 at 9:05 PM..
Old 08-31-2013, 9:03 PM
Free at Last!
CGN Contributor

How can you say this? Did you own guns in this state prior to 2007?

Do you know where we would be if CalGuns Never Existed? All Public Shooting Ranges Closed. NO Mail Order Ammo. No Hunting. The list goes on.

Is it better to fight or do nothing?
Old 08-31-2013, 9:04 PM

IBTB

Let the ban hammer strike down!

Old 08-31-2013, 9:07 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by REH View Post
WOW the antis are going to love this thread..................eating their own
What? Are you claiming ownership of Squiddy? Speak for yourself.

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

“Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen.” Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 08-31-2013, 9:07 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Yea I'll clarify for ya. Any pink fresh hippy law school grad could take on these civil cases.

In the grand scheme of things, that's just a drop in the bucket and does not require $Millions of dollars in funds does it? I'd like to see factual data how much has been donated to CGF and if you're interested, how much was used for the so called civic cases.
That information would be on the IRS' site, it's not exactly hard to find.
Originally Posted by SJgunguy24 View Post
Some people are so open minded, their brains have fallen out.

WTB: Saiga .223 bolt; HK G3 bolt; Chinese AK pistol grips; milled AK cut receiver pieces and stubs.
Old 08-31-2013, 9:11 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberPatriot View Post
Mr Yee?
Old 08-31-2013, 9:16 PM
Likes Puppy Chow or Ammo
CGN Contributor

Take a poll? you didn't post one? I'm lost.

Troll much? 492 posts later and this is all you have? Lets hear your award winning strategy. Don't do a drive by troll post.
Old 08-31-2013, 9:17 PM
I need a LIFE!!

My understanding of the donations is they are mainly to fund LAWSUITS to overturn bad laws because we couldn't buy enough billboards/airtime to get people to pull their head out of their asses and vote for better government in this state.

California = Jury Box at this point. We can try what we can at Soap and Ballot boxes but we're being quickly out-populated in this state and they're already in a super majority as it is.

Also I really dig your attitude of "if it's not for all of California then it means nothing to me." It's really great. I live in a county that will be among the last to ever see shall issue, and that will likely only come about as the result of a successful lawsuit, which is still only a possibility. There's a possibility I may never get a CCW in ****ing Silicon Valley but you know what? I still hope for a positive outcome, you... you might as well just give up and transfer all your guns to me.

Quote:

Government Official Lies
. F r e e d o m . D i e s .