Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > POLITICS, LITIGATION AND ACTIVISM > California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

California 2nd Amend. Political Discussion & Activism Discuss gun rights activism and 2A related political topics here. All advice given is NOT legal counsel.

Old 08-30-2013, 3:27 PM

You know sometimes I wonder why the likes of Yee don't just propose trhe following instead that dozen laws? I mean if their reading of "shall not be infringed" is that they can regulate it however they want as long as some kind of firearm remains available.
  • An assault weapon is redefined to mean any center-fire gun capable of firing multiple shots without reloading and of sufficient power to effectively assault a human being and do so multiple times in quick succession
  • Sufficient power is taken to mean the projectile is of a mass greater than 32 grains and a velocity greater than 450 ft/s
  • Single shot rifles, shotguns and handguns are allowed for hunting
  • Rimfire handguns and rifles are allowed if the magazine capacity does not exceed 5 rounds to facilitate shooting sports
  • It is a felony to possess more than 10 rounds of ammunition at any one time unless an individual possesses a "high volume competitive shooter permit"
  • All Assault Weapons are to ban banned Jan 1st 2014
  • Existing Weapons must be registered by July 1st 2014
  • Registered AW may be possessed through July 1st 2016 to allow 2-years for resale to another state or surrendering
  • Ammunition must be RoHS compliant and may not contain lead, mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, PBBs and PBDEs. Non-compliant ammunition must be surrendered or moved out of state by July 1st 2014
  • Owners of AW may surrender them to local law enforcement in exchange of a $100 state tax deduction or a $1000 state tax credit towards the purchase of a Zero Emissions vehicle, up to a maximum of $5000 per person.
  • Owners of any Firearms are required to pay an additional 5% of their income or $50,000, whichever is lower, in CA state taxes to help combat violence.
  • Owners of any Firearms are required to carry firearms death and injury insurance coverage of $500,000 per incident
  • Owners of any Firearms are required to attend 8 hours of anger management class every month, and submit to a physiological examination once per year.
  • Owners of any Firearm are required to be perform 100 hours of community service every year
  • Owners of any Firearm are required to submit to random breathalyzer tests at least once a week
  • Owners of any Firearm are required to submit to urine sample testing once a month to ensure that they are not on medication or drugs that impair judgement
  • Owners of any Firearm are required to take a firearms safety test once a year.

That should do it... it'll be 2nd amendment compliant and get them where they want to go!
Old 08-30-2013, 3:28 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennys dad View Post
They worked. They know our position. It does not mean they accept our position.
We still need to work at changing some minds up there.
We still need to do face to face visits with our local reps.

Find your local reps: http://findyourrep.legislature.ca.gov/

and go talk to them. Not once though, make them your coffee buddy and make sure they know where you stand and why
emailed both my reps. Lou Correa is a good guy hopefully he can help us out.

Quote:
Public Safety Chairman Reggie Jones Sawyer, D-Los Angeles said, “This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution,”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
When Hell is full the dead will walk the Earth. (Dawn of the Dead)
NRA Life Member.
Old 08-30-2013, 3:29 PM
CGSSA Coordinator
CGN Contributor

After witnessing a good portion of this session today, I am convinced that these were all passed months ago, the voting is just political theater.

VC Reloading Club on Facebook
VC Reloading Club on Twitter @VCReloading
Old 08-30-2013, 3:32 PM

winner winner chicken dinner

NRA - Life member
SAF - Life member
GOA - Member
CalgunsFoundation - Supporter
Old 08-30-2013, 3:34 PM

Quote:
A war Chest for an Legal action: Yes
(CALGUNS will be starting the process in time)

Giving up: NO, I won't give up and I will keep talking and visiting and meeting and calling and emailing and faxing and rallying and ANY OTHER FREAKING THING NEEDED TO WIN!

THIS IS A RIGHT, NOT A RIGHT GIVEN BY MAN and OUR LEGISLATORS ARE SPITTING ON IT. THIS IS A FOUNDATION of OUR COUNTRY and GIVING UP IS "NOT ACCEPTABLE".
I've got a $100 for CALGUNS and another for the NRA ILA waiting to go.
Old 08-30-2013, 3:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate74 View Post
So how do we get funds to the RIGHT lawyers? NRA? CGF? I'll match the first $500.
That's the question ? Although CGF may have good intentions I think a concerted effort to fund one united front may be the best at this point, but I don't honestly know at this point who that would be. The fight has been to divided between to many organizations and we have lost continuity. SAF, FPC.CGF,CRPA,NRA ???? Who is our flagship. IMHO these groups need better cooperation to bring the fight as a united front. Divided we fall in CA, these groups need a strategic front and I don't think that's happening, or maybe behind the scenes there are strategies we have yet to see. Just my opinion, and well those are like ***** everyone has one.
Old 08-30-2013, 3:38 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwightlooi View Post
You know sometimes I wonder why the likes of Yee don't just propose trhe following instead that dozen laws? I mean if their reading of "shall not be infringed" is that they can regulate it however they want as long as some kind of firearm remains available.
  • An assault weapon is redefined to mean any center-fire gun capable of firing multiple shots without reloading and of sufficient power to effectively assault a human being and do so multiple times in quick succession
  • Sufficient power is taken to mean the projectile is of a mass greater than 32 grains and a velocity greater than 450 ft/s
  • Rimfire handguns and rifles are allowed if the magazine capacity does not exceed 5 rounds to facilitate shooting sports
  • It is a felony to possess more than 10 rounds of ammunition at any one time unless an individual possesses a "high volume competitive shooter permit"
  • Registered AW may be possessed through July 1st 2016 to allow 2-years for resale to another state or surrendering
  • Ammunition must be RoHS compliant and may not contain lead, mercury, Cadmium, Hexavalent Chromium, PBBs and PBDEs. Non-compliant ammunition must be surrendered or moved out of state by July 1st 2014
  • Owners of AW may surrender them to local law enforcement in exchange of a $100 state tax deduction or a $1000 state tax credit towards the purchase of a Zero Emissions vehicle, up to a maximum of $5000 per person.
  • Owners of any Firearms are required to pay an additional 5% of their income or $50,000, whichever is lower, in CA state taxes to help combat violence.
  • Owners of any Firearms are required to carry firearms death and injury insurance coverage of $500,000 per incident
  • Owners of any Firearms are required to attend 8 hours of anger management class every month, and submit to a physiological examination once per year.
  • Owners of any Firearm are required to be perform 100 hours of community service every year
  • Owners of any Firearm are required to submit to random breathalyzer tests at least once a week
  • Owners of any Firearm are required to submit to urine sample testing once a month to ensure that they are not on medication or drugs that impair judgement
  • Owners of any Firearm are required to take a firearms safety test once a year.

That should do it... it'll be 2nd amendment compliant and get them where they want to go!
You forgot one: If you show membership in any form of street gang, currently performing illegal activities, you're exempt from all laws.
Old 08-30-2013, 3:38 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:

You forgot about the anal probe all firearm owners must submit to...
Old 08-30-2013, 3:39 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestr View Post
That's the question ? Although CGF may have good intentions I think a concerted effort to fund one united front may be the best at this point, but I don't honestly know at this point who that would be. The fight has been to divided between to many organizations and we have lost continuity. SAF, FPC.CGF,CRPA,NRA ???? Who is our flagship. IMHO these groups need better cooperation to bring the fight as a united front. Divided we fall in CA, these groups need a strategic front and I don't think that's happening, or maybe behind the scenes there are strategies we have yet to see. Just my opinion, and well those are like ***** everyone has one.

I do hope they are talking to each other somewhat.
I know it's a legal chess game and good decisions at the right time
are important.

"Yeah, like... well, I just want to slap a hippie or two. Maybe even make them get jobs."

Old 08-30-2013, 3:42 PM

I love living in southern California.
I hate our representatives.
I hate the fact we are being systematically stripped of our rights.
I hate the fact that our representatives have no requirement to vote as is the will of their constituents, they are allowed to vote as their conscience tells them to.
I hate that we have to fight for our rights, they are rights they were given to us by the blood of patriots and written down in the constitution.
I fear that this fight will go on long after I'm gone, cremated and scattered at sea.
I hate the fact that my children will have to deal with this garbage for their life time.
I love living in California, I just hate California.
Old 08-30-2013, 3:47 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
After witnessing a good portion of this session today, I am convinced that these were all passed months ago, the voting is just political theater.
voting on these is nothing more than a pain to these STATISTS. they knew they were going to pass and Newtown helped them out a lot and the stupid voters in this state are no help either.

Quote:
Public Safety Chairman Reggie Jones Sawyer, D-Los Angeles said, “This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution,”
contact the governor
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
NRA Life Member.
Old 08-30-2013, 3:57 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Location: In rebel held territory. Long live the Confederacy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjc16 View Post
With all due respect it aint gonna work. Hell, some of these guys might even like guns. Its the party agenda at this point. The only thing that is going to stop them is a court order. We should be getting a war chest together and have an Attorney present them with a letter stating what will happen when these things pass.
I hate to say it but its over. We lost this battle but not the war. So lets start looking at letting the lawyers handle it.
Nothing in this toilet of a state is worth staying for. I've already got plans to leave this rat hole in the Summer of 2016. The state can literally fall off a cliff at that point!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
"Life Is Hard. Its Harder When You're Stupid"-John Wayne!
"Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"-Michael Savage!
Old 08-30-2013, 3:59 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
DaDaism, Brechtian Theatre, Theatre of the Absurd, Puppet Theatre....

It's a tragicomedy in as many acts as it takes to get to the center of the totalitarianism - two acts, no? No. As many committee meetings and pomp-and-circumstance as must be presented to sustain the facade for the silly mass of "subjects" into thinking they matter.

I saw more than one Pozzo at the big podium today. We should all be so "Lucky" as they wish to see fit.
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?
Old 08-30-2013, 3:59 PM
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dioxindude View Post
So now what!
Bills still need to be passed on the assembly floor and senate floor. Then go to the governor.

Emails, snail mail, fax and call you reps now!

Keep the pressure on!
Old 08-30-2013, 4:05 PM

Default Questions

Ok serious questions here.

I’m reading the AW law and it’s confusing.
http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...201320140SB374

First the good stuff. Rimfire has been removed.

Now the screwy lawyer talk.
This bill would, instead, classify a semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that does not have a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept no more than 10 rounds as an assault weapon.
-> My SU-16 and PC-9 would qualify if they could not accept a magazine with more than 10 rds? There are many option for full capacity magazines for these guns.

A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
-> So my… Ok just about every semi-auto pistol with a detachable magazine is now an assault weapon, even my 1911?

From this it looks like I need to register my glock and 1911, but not my ARs, PC-9, and SU-16?

I'm sure that is wrong.

Action Pistol Club
Old 08-30-2013, 4:05 PM

Thumbs up

Today was only reaffirmation that I, personally, can do more.

And I will.

Old 08-30-2013, 4:08 PM

Did SB 396 pass?
Old 08-30-2013, 4:09 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Jake View Post
Nothing in this toilet of a state is worth staying for. I've already got plans to leave this rat hole in the Summer of 2016. The state can literally fall off a cliff at that point!!!
Seriously on the money, and while I never thought I would ever agree with such comments, and have always been "fight the good fight/stand my ground die-hard" - there is just TOO much overwhelming in reasons and other issues besides Sacramento being Hell-bent on making this state a neosocialist prison of plow-pushers and nanny-teet suckers. I can't take it anymore. And I really don't want the second half of my life eclipsed as such by a single obsession. I want to enjoy it a little bit; I've done nothing but bust my butt since age 12, at some point you deflate a bit. I will retire; and in that regard, just like my career and time on this earth, at some point it's time for the younger crowd to take up the rope.

It will simply be cheaper and financially wiser for me to buy property elsewhere in my fast approaching (early) retirement. I no longer see why I would want to stay; just the cost alone of what they are proposing in "registering" my firearms, over-taxing me for my properties, cars, boat, business, whatever; that could ALL go toward a hefty downpayment on a couple of BIGGER homes (multiple) in other states. It's really adding up, and I can no longer pander to their greasy-palmed demands of pay-to-play where we work like dogs to pay for those that do nothing by play (and sit around getting high all day, collecting welfare).

I was looking at homes on Zillow and MLS the other day in other areas like AZ and NV, fricking mansions, for 1/4th the cost of my homes here in CA. I live like a king here, but there I would be the dang Sultan of Brunei AND his brother all in one!! .

I thought I would die in California; now I'm just dying to get out. With all their crazy propositions, it would be cheaper for me to get real-estate elsewhere. At some point, if you no longer fit the demographic, you move; I don't belong in a prison as I am not a criminal, and I refuse to be treated as such. I will go to where free men reside.

This whole latest is literally the unfolding of something right out of Ayn Rand's mind.
What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

Last edited by The Gleam; 08-30-2013 at 4:49 PM..
Old 08-30-2013, 4:11 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyhabts26 View Post
I hate the fact that our representatives have no requirement to vote as is the will of their constituents, they are allowed to vote as their conscience tells them to.
they have no conscience they have an agenda and we know what it is.

Quote:
contact the governor
NRA Life Member.
Old 08-30-2013, 4:19 PM

Quote:
With all due respect it aint gonna work. Hell, some of these guys might even like guns. Its the party agenda at this point. The only thing that is going to stop them is a court order. We should be getting a war chest together and have an Attorney present them with a letter stating what will happen when these things pass.
I hate to say it but its over. We lost this battle but not the war. So lets start looking at letting the lawyers handle it.
IFit were only as easy as taking everything to court!!! IF the judges were fair, honest, and believed as we do!!! IF only........

Quote:
I know I sound pessimistic but I'm with you. I'll never give up either but we need some serious ammunition to fight these imbeciles. The only thing they fear is getting sued and losing and not even that when it comes to taxpayer money. Somehow we need to make these guys accountable for their actions. I think, like some around here, that this may be a blessing in disguise. I wish they had left the rimfire clause in SB374. Then it would be a slam dunk at SCOTUS.
The way this state is going this was inevitable. Maybe they finally crossed the line and we can get a definitive court win. If we lose in the end, well, I'll cross that line when it comes.
Keep up the good fight Penny's dad! We appreciate what you are doing.
NOTHING is a "slam dunk" at the SCOTUS. There is no guarantee that they will even take the case, in the ten or twenty years it would take to get one there. How do we even know what the judicial makeup of the court would be by the time a case made its way there??

I learned a long time ago that there is no magic bullet and things are won or lost by whomever wants them the most. Maybe this applies here too??

Quote:
Maybe we should do a head fake and go completely silent. No calls, no e-mails no anything. That would really freak them out. lol
There are two things that I hate worse than anything else in politics:
1) Sellouts, traitors, turn-coats, in other words -- someone who was on your side and then, supported the other side (by making a deal) causing us to lose.
2) People who will not engage in the fight to protect their/our freedom.

If we go silent ---- They win! And they would "freak out" alright, during their celebration.

NO! We will continue to fight. We will force victories where ever and whenever we can get them. But we will not quit.

Paul

H. Paul Payne
NRA Liaison to the Executive Vice President
NRA Members' Councils Program Administrator
(951) 683-4NRA Office nrausmc@earthlink.net Email
http://www.calnra.com California NRA Web Site ----- CLICK HERE to
Join NRA's California Team of Volunteers

Proud to be an NRA Benefactor Member
Old 08-30-2013, 4:35 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

I've said it time and time again: We must pick ONE member of either chamber that supported this crap and REMOVE them from their office. We CANNOT eat this elephant all at once, but we MUST start taking little bites.

Right now, they have ZERO fear of us. If ALL of us statewide directed our resources to ONE race, we will succeed. We MUST make them start to wonder who we are going to target next. We MUST find a way to make them hesitate before placing these votes.

Out leadership needs to find 1 seat of an anti gunner that is vulnerable and can be turned into a PRO GUN seat. The status quo is not working.

I have no problem making a donation to a campaign outside of my district if there is a reasonable chance of removing an anti gun politician. Just PLEASE identify the target for me.

Just my $.02, YMMV.

Old 08-30-2013, 4:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by choprzrul View Post
I've said it time and time again: We must pick ONE member of either chamber that supported this crap and REMOVE them from their office. We CANNOT eat this elephant all at once, but we MUST start taking little bites.

Right now, they have ZERO fear of us. If ALL of us statewide directed our resources to ONE race, we will succeed. We MUST make them start to wonder who we are going to target next. We MUST find a way to make them hesitate before placing these votes.

Out leadership needs to find 1 seat of an anti gunner that is vulnerable and can be turned into a PRO GUN seat. The status quo is not working.

I have no problem making a donation to a campaign outside of my district if there is a reasonable chance of removing an anti gun politician. Just PLEASE identify the target for me.

Just my $.02, YMMV.

+1! Who do we start with?
Old 08-30-2013, 4:43 PM
CGSSA President
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

I don't know about anyone else other then myself, BUT I will not Stop Fighting.
We must band together and fight harder.

Jacob Rascon, (aka) Pennys Dad
President of CGSSA
CALGUNS Shooting Sports Association.
Jacob@CGSSA.Org

Something to be Thankful for: “To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.”
Old 08-30-2013, 4:46 PM

Since Ca is the stupidest state in the union so they elect the most stupidest people as well. So there we are all laws against the constitution passed so get ready for court battles.
Old 08-30-2013, 4:48 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by H Paul Payne View Post

I learned a long time ago that there is no magic bullet and things are won or lost by whomever wants them the most. Maybe this applies here too??

Paul
Ouch; but the truth hurts. California gun owners simply fail to vote time and time again. Last "middle-sized" elections had such low turnout, it was clearly the case. Mike Feuer had a cake-walk to LA City Attorney, with Paul Koretz having no opposition for his last bid at city council. Now these guys will prove to be a hand-in-hand duo of ban. And I fear LA City Attorney is just the next stepping stone to State AG, then Governor. he has learned to tone down his vitriol on his Anti-2nd Amendment views because it was blocking him from his focus of getting that power. Now he sees that if he can keep it hushed, he gets that power for other reasons, then unleashes his inner dictator. That is a future that anyone in CA that ever failed to block this guy when he ran for LA City Council (and won) then the State Assembly (and won) and now as LA City Attorney will surely regret their lack to act, turn off the TV, get off the couch, and vote.

The apathy of CA gun owners runs rampant. It has now bled into several other areas of policy making as well. Voting in elections goes ignored by gun owners (sorry my fellow Calgunners, but the numbers over the last 10 years, save for the Presidential elections, prove it).

CA gun owners are like the psuedo-Chrisitian that only goes to church once a year on Christmas, or the Wiccan that only celebrates All Hallow's Eve.

But see an online "poll" and everyone goes Cuckoo for Coco Puffs about voting in the "online" poll - which means squat other than for a media advertiser to measure the number of readers to their site to drum up as proof of readership for market-tabulating companies employed by advertising agencies.

Old 08-30-2013, 4:48 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
I don't know about anyone else other then myself, BUT I will not Stop Fighting.
We must band together and fight harder.
Give me a target boss. I ain't leaving this state and intend to stand and fight.

Our leadership needs to find 1 seat for us to focus on. Give us all something to fight for. A goal to obtain.

Is it time for CGN-PAC ?

Old 08-30-2013, 5:15 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
yes it was just a dog & pony show. The voting was done long ago behind closed doors after money, favors and gifts were promised. The only thing that's going to stop these bills is a larger cash donation. Don't think any amount of letters or phone calls will help. Its lawyer time or bribe time to secure a veto.
Old 08-30-2013, 5:28 PM

It's a sore loss. A loss I feel should have been won by the amount of support it received. However, I pledge +3.

Every single voting opportunity I will get my vote +3 others to vote for Pro2A people. I'm talking people who only vote for Presidents to finally come out for the little ones.

You can lose a round, but there's 12 rounds in a fight. There's 11 more rounds to go.
Old 08-30-2013, 5:35 PM

Any chance of a class action lawsuit for semi auto rifle owners as our 2a protected personal property was just devalued?
Old 08-30-2013, 5:40 PM
Calguns Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dioxindude View Post
So now what!
Stock up.

Torches, pitchforks, tar, feathers....

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. Bastiat

“Everything the State says is a lie, and everything it has it has stolen.” Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 08-30-2013, 5:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by choprzrul View Post

Just my $.02, YMMV.

+1

They feel themselves immune to reprisal for attacking our civil rights.

The truth are the midterms of '94. We ripped them from office, and those with memory still quaked enough that no Federal anti-gun legislation could be accomplished (with much help from NRA, us, etc).

We aren't sufficiently numerous to get rid of them in significant numbers, but if we can remove one, and make it known why, it could have or at least begin the effect we need.

Maybe grassroots political action + healthy NRA cash could make such a thing happen, but I don't know if the NRA would consider the removal of a single anti (among a sea of easily-replaced antis in the CA leg.) to be an investment worth making.
Old 08-30-2013, 5:44 PM

We all knew this was going to happen. I guess we just wait and see what next move we can make.
Old 08-30-2013, 5:53 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Default argh...

Now I have to save my money for assault weapon registration...
In the meantime writing the Governor letters is the next point of contact
?
Old 08-30-2013, 5:56 PM

I will register my AR15 then take it to the range and shoot it the way it was design for because it is now an AW. NO MORE BULLET BUTTON
Old 08-30-2013, 5:57 PM

Quote:

Instead of "Owners of any Firearm are" substitute "Anyone exercising their right to vote is" and see if that passes muster.

Life Member
Old 08-30-2013, 5:59 PM

If these laws pass and we are no longer allowed to transfer our "assault weapons" to our children here in California, can't we still just go to another state and make the transfer? We will probably just have to transfer to someone who lives out of state I'm guessing. What a pain.
Old 08-30-2013, 6:00 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G21Shooter View Post
You forgot about the anal probe all firearm owners must submit to...
Anal probe... All they have to do is stand 20 yds behind any one of us on a sunny day. They have been reaming and stretching us for so long Im surprised we don't whistle in a high wind.
Old 08-30-2013, 6:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjack956 View Post
Anal probe... All they have to do is stand 20 yds behind any one of us on a sunny day. They have been reaming and stretching us for so long Im surprised we don't whistle in a high wind.
^^^^ THIS
Old 08-30-2013, 6:30 PM
Calguns Addict

If only they were afraid of the people whose rights they're trying to strip.
Old 08-30-2013, 6:33 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by poefernando View Post
I will register my AR15 then take it to the range and shoot it the way it was design for because it is now an AW. NO MORE BULLET BUTTON
It's not going to work that way dude....

Last edited by G21Shooter; 08-30-2013 at 6:36 PM..