Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > VENDORS > Riflegear.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Riflegear.com Hosted by Riflegear.com

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 8:49 PM

I've made the 2 hour round trip to Riflegear many times (well worth it). Never had a bad experience.
Old 08-20-2013, 9:31 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Was there today to pick up my POF (and yet another stripped lower).. the place was PACKED.. and everyone seemed happy.

One sales guy was very patiently explaining the differences in the various AR to a guy that obviously didn't know squat about ARs.. he's patient and polite beyond the call of duty. Another was showing pistols. Each customer was given the time they needed.

Another sales guy came out and asked "anyone here for just a small part or quick sale".. this was very professional since some of the customers tend to suck up the time of the sales people.

The guy who helped me was as professional and polite as ever. I didn't see any "mall ninja" stuff or muzzle sweeping (well, except for the occasional customer sweeping a sales guy). For such a small store, with such a large number of people, it's ran about as smoothly as possible.

The worst thing about Riflegear is there's so many things to spend your money on! lol

About the only thing I would change would be that Riflegear would give mags as kits if the firearm came with a standard capacity mag.. but I really wouldn't change anything else.
"Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Theodore Roosevelt

Member: Patron member NRA, lifetime member SAF, CRPA, Guardian Front Sight
Old 08-21-2013, 9:34 PM

In and out countless times not a single hitch. Good guys on my books. My LGS of choice althought I live less than a mile to a turners (different story).
Old 08-21-2013, 9:54 PM
Veteran Member

I knew there was more to the story! RG is solid!!
Old 08-22-2013, 9:57 AM

I read through this whole thing to conclude RG is top notch?

I already knew that and make the trip a few times a month because of stock and their service! Now to check the website for another purchase!
Old 08-22-2013, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark92651 View Post
One of the sales guys figured out who this was, although the OP never bothered to contact me himself. I reviewed the security footage of his entire sign-out process. Not only did the OP not inspect the firearm and chamber with said "red residue" until after he performed the safe handling demonstration, the sales person stood to the side during the demonstration, the OP was never swept (although he did sweep the salesperson during the demo, but it is tight in there and there were several customers in the store), and upon completion of all the paperwork he inspected the firearm a little more, his buddy put it in the case for him, and they walked out the door without attempting to speak to anyone about any sort of scratch on the firearm. I also found out that the reason it appears that the OP is upset is because he brought in a self-written "rental agreement" that did not meet the requirements of POR and was asked to come back with a complete lease agreement that actually fulfills the requirements of proof of residency. If the OP feels he still has a legitimate beef with this transaction he is free to contact me in person.
LOL, another one bites the dust!

Keep up the great work!
"Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." - Heraclitus
Old 08-22-2013, 11:14 AM

I approve the new Title.
Old 08-22-2013, 3:51 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Well since the OP hasn't bothered to refute anything that I posted, and because I invited him to do so via PM anyway, I think it is time to lock this one. Nothing more to see here.

www.riflegear.com
Closed Thread