Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearm Parts & Accessories Sales For the Private sale of Firearms related accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 08-04-2013, 8:14 PM

Exclamation PARTS: GLOCK AR HK MOSSBERG 870 S&W 10/22 HOLSTERS: 1911 GLOCK SIG RUGER REVOLVERS

PLEASE PM ME TO MAKE ANY CASH OR TRADE OFFERS YOU MAY HAVE OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CLAIM A ITEM / ITEMS PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE JUST PM ME TO DO SO - ALSO DO NOT POST ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ON THIS PAGE ETHER ONLY DO SO THROUGH PERSONAL MESSAGES THANKS A BUNCH CGN !!!

Hey there fellow Calgunners thank you for looking at my for sale page I am located in Norcal / North Bay Area area code 707 if your local to me I can meet face to face within reasonable distances but I am also more than willing to ship said items to all members with positive itrader feedback . I'm open to almost all ballpark offers, offer package deals / bundling and combined shipping and or trades for items I want. Feel free to make offers around my general price point or to ask me specific questions about items or trades that you might have I will list trade examples below - just follow the golden rule and treat me the way you'd like to be treated / work with me and I'll work with you but pretty please no low balling or internet tire kicking / window shopping meaning if your not really serious with funds ready to buy or at the very least going to have the money within a fairly reasonable time frame and are willing to give me a small non refundable deposit to hold a item or you don't have a item of equal value to trade me please don't contact me or waste ether of our time its just counter productive no offense intended . Thanks for your time in advance take care and be safe. HatersLOVEme

Trades I'm interested in but not limited too :

308 SMK 168gr or Hornady AMAX 168gr or 155gr Match grade ammo or projectiles .

308 Brass once fired ( Federal Hornady Winchester Lapua ) processed a plus .

12 GAUGE 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9 shot high velocity or low recoil will do .

Nightforce or Badger Ordnance receiver rail for Remington 700 SA .

Nightforce or Badger Ordnance 30mm scope rings med. or high .

Ruger 10/22 receiver / complete rifle or maybe a 22lr AR upper .

Mesa Tactical High tube adapter or Magpul SGA for a 870 .

Galco Ching Sling in Black leather new or like new used .

Items I currently have For Sale :

Lone Wolf 40-9 conversion barrel extended and ported version for Glock 23 coverts your G23 .40 to 9mm saves you a buck or three per box of ammo, reduces recoil and muzzle rise it was used for roughly three boxes of brand new 9mm factory target ammunition ( 150 rounds ) has normal signs of use / minor flaws conducive which such but is otherwise in really great condition. Retail on this is 124.95$ plus shipping and such puts its original cost right around the 135$ area save your self 20$ and get this one for : 115$ shipped SPF .

Lone Wolf ESLL Chrome ( Extended Slide Lock Lever ) 3mm longer than the factory original makes taking down / field stripping a Glock pistol quicker / easier and won't interfere with holsters fits all Glocks but model G36. Retail on one of these are around 15$ shipped used but no real signs of wear or tear : 12$ shipped SPF .

Factory Glock G19 ten round magazine third generation I am pretty sure with a Pearce PG-19 pinky extension included I originally paid roughly 60$ retail with the shipping costs and state tax on them these are used but in really great condition 1 G19 factory magazine and 1 Pearce PG-19 extension : 45$ shipped SPF .

Gripforce beaver tail grip adapter for 9mm / .40 caliber 1-3 GEN Glock pistols : 20$ shipped .

Knights Armament Company rail covers used but good condition retail on just the longest rail cover by itself is 22.43$ before shipping all three covers pictured : 25$ shipped .

Ergo HUSKY vertical fore grip with quick detach base discontinued but brand new I added rubber slip on grip retail was 57.99$ : 45$ shipped .

AR Blackhawk over molded pistol grip brand new got it for a build I never did like a Ergo grip only more textured : 25$ shipped .

AR Blackhawk Stock new in the box got it for a build I never did comes with a QD sling mount : 45$ shipped .

HK MP5 / HK 91 / PTR 91 Optic rail made by B&T lets you mount optics like a scope, red dot or Eotech this has a peep hole through the base so you can still use your iron sights retail was 205$ plus shipping when they were available this is the older better one piece version not the two piece that is still out of stock everywhere used but good condition price per mount : 150$ shipped .

Mossberg factory 30" barrel 12GA FULL CHOKE for 2-3/4" & 3" shells great condition has a rub / storage mark on the underside the size of a pencil eraser looks like its new or used very little 125$ shipped SPF.

Factory Mossberg heat shield matte Black finish barely used / new gun take off missing mounting hardware but is in awesome condition : 25$ shipped .

Factory Mossberg stock from a 590 new gun take off still has the sticker comes with mounting bolt and washer and recoil pad : 35$ shipped SOLD .

Factory Mossberg pistol grip like new condition has sling mount but no mounting screw : 25$ shipped.

Hogue pistol grip for Mossberg 500 / 590 installed but never saw the range : SPF shipped .

Remington 870 Factory black synthetic stock and forearm set less than 20 rounds shot with it barely used : 50$ shipped.

Remington 870 wood Police stock set Birch ( I think ? ) with corncob type forearm / fore end . Intentionally reconditioned / refinished to show original wear and tear / character marks of its duty usage . I felt it told a story so I tried to retain that and at the same time still give it a much needed sealing / conditioning yet not hide its natural grain / luster of Browns, Ambers and Golds it was lightly sanded in 100, 150 then 220 grit then given 12 coats of hand rubbed boiled Linseed oil so it has a nice natural finish that is not slick or sticky to the touch like a gloss or clear finish and is totally serviceable now where once you scratch or scuff clear or gloss finish its gone . Other it not matching exactly ( common for these guess departments weren't that picky ) and a few very small / minor flaws from years of service / storage the stock is in really good condition same with the forearm which is near perfect for its age . Comes with stock, forearm, mounting bolt and washers and a factory Remington recoil pad with mounting screws ( sorry not pictured ) that isn't as pretty as the rest of the stock set but gets the job done! These were discontinued years ago I've seen just the stocks by themselves go for 125$ on ebay and the forearms go for 50$ you can have everything for : 125$ shipped .

Factory Smith & Wesson checkered wood grips for square butt K frame revolver ( may fit others ) refinished / reconditioned all of the uncomfortable ugly sharp machined beveled edges have been rounded and smoothed I was going for a darker retro finish since these were almost a orange in color from the factory - after these were carefully gone over with 100, 150, 220 grit I didn't touch the checkering or medallions or have the heart to cover them back up with stain or clear coat since they had such beautiful grain so they were hit up with 8 coats of hand rubbed boiled Linseed oil other than a small dark spot in the wood grain right at the checkering edge on one grip they are flawless I had them on my gun till I got some rubber grips rather than them sitting in a drawer I'd rather see them used : 35$ shipped .

Tyler T grip in Gold NOS according to the box they are for Smith & Wesson ( square butt ) Military and Police, K22, K32, K38, Masterpiece, Combat, Combat magnum and like frame size S&W Revolvers that have regular stocks / grips . I was going for a older retro look these were installed but never actually fired on a gun I have taken the time to line them with a thin black self adhesive foam so they don't jack / mess up your grips or frame edges retail on their site is 41.75$ and there is quite a daunting waiting list with no end in sight I was told so you see them on ebay for 50$ + : 40$ shipped .

If you would like both the Factory S&W grips and the Tyler T grip the package deal on both is : 70$ shipped .

Ruger 10/22 Optics package deal factory Ruger receiver rail and Barska 30mm red dot with 5MOA reticle shock water fog proof : 50$ shipped .

FOR SALE ! STREAMLIGHT TLR-1 HP W/ REMOTE SWITCH & MAGPUL STOCK & KYDEX SIG P228 / P229 HOLSTER : CLICK HERE ! : http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...8#post18089758

Last edited by HatersLOVEme : ); 02-06-2014 at 11:14 PM..
Old 08-04-2013, 8:28 PM

Default Holsters / Reserved for more items and pics.

HOLSTERS :

Galco 1911 IWB holster for 4" and 4-1/4" Paddle Lite model Black suede used but in excellent condition ( fits 4" Kimber with & without rail & Springfield / 4-1/4" Sig Sauer, Colt, S&W, Para Ordnance double and single stack magazines ) retail on these are about 45$ with shipping you can have this one for 35$ shipped .

Kydex Holsters for model Glock 17 and Glock 22 Blackhawk and Safariland ( G19 & G23 will fit also ) these are all used but good condition I will include a free used Bianchi Accumold black Nylon double mag pouch with each holster you buy or until I run out of them I also have duty / gun belts to go along with them if your interested in a package deal or any other duty gear like Tactical vests or Tactical thigh holsters I have a bunch of stuff . For ether the Blackhawk or the Safariland Glock holsters : 50$ shipped .

Kydex Safariland holsters for Sig Sauer P229R / P228R with light and P226R and P229 / P228 these are all used to varying conditions and I'll offer the same deal I offer with the Glock holsters I will include a free used Bianchi Accumold black Nylon double mag pouch with each holster you buy or until I run out I also have duty / gun belts if you want a complete set up and a lot of other duty gear available like tactical vests or thigh holsters and pepper spray holsters hit me up for package / multiple item deals for even better prices . For the Safariland Sig Sauer holsters shipped to your door : 50$ shipped .

Bianchi LAWMAN #1L Tan / light Brown leather western style front strap snap holster high rise for easier access riding on a vehicle or horse back open muzzle design for large 6-1/2" barreled single action revolvers retail a lone for one of these is 80$ without a belt this one comes with pretty close matching size 42 belt ( looks like it will fit 36-42" waists ) both are used but in nice condition for 75$ shipped .

FOR SALE ! STREAMLIGHT TLR-1 HP W/ REMOTE SWITCH & MAGPUL STOCK & KYDEX SIG P228 / P229 HOLSTER : CLICK HERE ! : http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...8#post18089758

Last edited by HatersLOVEme : ); 08-04-2013 at 8:34 PM..
Old 08-06-2013, 7:15 PM

Exclamation LoneWolf G23 9-40 Conversion barrel Extended Ported :

Pics of extended ported Lone Wolf 40-9 ( .40 to 9mm ) conversion barrel for G23 :

Old 08-08-2013, 4:59 PM

Default Bumpage!

I also have duty gear :

Last edited by HatersLOVEme : ); 08-10-2013 at 11:12 AM.. Reason: Duty Gear pic ...
Old 08-10-2013, 11:04 AM

Tactical Vests too :

Last edited by HatersLOVEme : ); 08-10-2013 at 11:13 AM.. Reason: Vest pics ...
Old 08-11-2013, 12:55 PM

Default Webley Revolver For Sale link :

WWII Webley break top revolver stamped WAR FINISH I have currently listed For Sale : http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=805287

Old 09-01-2013, 9:08 PM

Exclamation Hunter revolver holster vintage :

Vintage Hunter leather holster for 4" revolver ( S&W revolver not included ) 40$ obo :

Old 09-07-2013, 10:04 AM

Exclamation LAWMAN Holster ...

Another pic of the Bianchi LAWMAN holster for a LARGE S.A. 6-1/2" revolver :

Old 09-09-2013, 11:43 AM

Exclamation S&W Tactical 40 rebuild kit ...

Factory S&W Tactical .40 magazine used but great condition will be permanently fixed to hold ten rounds 40$ OBO shipped :

Not 100% but was told by a S&W guy this also fits Model 410, 411, 4003, 4003TSW, 4004, 4006, 4006TSW, 4026, 4043, 4043TSW, 4044, 4046 and 4046TSW

Last edited by HatersLOVEme : ); 12-31-2013 at 10:35 AM..