Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > OUTDOORS, HUNTING AND SURVIVAL > Hunting and Fishing
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Hunting and Fishing Rifle, Shotgun, Handgun, Archery, Blackpowder Saltwater and Fresh Water

Old 07-18-2013, 3:13 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taperxz View Post
You follow me that much?

I didn't realize one could make such an impact on ones life by posting in an internet forum.
Dont flatter yourself.

Quote for the day:
Quote:
"..the mind is the weapon and the hand only its extention. Discipline your mind!" Master Hao, Chenrezi monastery, Valley of the Sun
Old 07-18-2013, 3:14 PM

Quote:
BS!! You think there is no water out there! An active spring can hold as little as half a gallon of water or less at a time. The deer might even have to stick their nose down in the rocks to drink out of it. They smell water like that.

Do you really think the deer has no water source???
What I meant is no obvious river,stream,spring etc.
I'm sure they can sniff it out
Old 07-18-2013, 3:18 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSACANNONEER View Post
And here is the real problem with the OP's attitude toward HUNTING. He wants someone else to do all the real "hunting" for him. He seems like he only wants to or is willing to harvest a deer without even experiencing a real hunt.

Yea.....prolly so. But I again I say....so what? He asked for info on an outfitter.......that's what outfitters do.

Maybe after a trip with an outfitter he will get a taste for it and want to start to tackle the task of hunting his own deer.

Quote for the day:
Quote:
"..the mind is the weapon and the hand only its extention. Discipline your mind!" Master Hao, Chenrezi monastery, Valley of the Sun
Old 07-18-2013, 3:32 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad allred View Post
you don't know anything until he tells you.

Quote:
Public Safety Chairman Reggie Jones Sawyer, D-Los Angeles said, “This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution,”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
contact the governor
https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
When Hell is full the dead will walk the Earth. (Dawn of the Dead)
NRA Life Member.
Old 07-18-2013, 3:34 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
you don't know anything until he tells you.
And whatever you know.....he new it first! LOL

Quote for the day:
Quote:
Old 07-18-2013, 3:37 PM
CGSSA Associate

Quote:
I'm following what your saying. They absolutely need water but that doesn't mean that every buck taken is hanging out at a watering hole. The water source is a good place to hang if your unsure because they will eventually have to drink.

Where we hunt they will travel fairly long distances to water at night, traveling back to the brush by mid-morning; you can plan your walk/glassing/stalking around this. Some will also sneak to water sources throughout the day.
Old 07-18-2013, 3:45 PM

Quote:
Maybe one day just one day you might too have some credibility other than spouting off your lack of accomplishments. Perhaps you could look at some of your past postings. You ain't all that either. Oh and i apologize for getting to live where the game live. You want to fault me for being able to hunt everyday of the year on my own place??? LOL Little jeal are we?
That's cute. Another Internet tough guy. Take it easy Wenzel. Just because I don't have time to sit and post 7.4 times a day and crap all over anyone I feel is beneath me or my life experience, doesn't mean mean the ones who do, YOU, are anything more than an angry little turd who would never run his mouth to my face.
It amazes me the testicular fortitude some have while hiding in the poison oak and opining about all that is manly and bloody.

Now run along and pet your sheep before I hit my cap lock
Originally Posted by Rusty_Buckhorn View Post
WTF are "illegal nationals"? Being that they aren't from here, wouldn't that make them "illegal internationals"?
We're not supposed to judge all Muslims by the acts of a few "crazies".
But the acts of a few American "crazies" is enough to judge all Americans who own guns.

Last edited by Wideflange; 07-18-2013 at 3:51 PM..
Old 07-18-2013, 3:51 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed1972 View Post
And whatever you know.....he new it first! LOL
yes he did.

Quote:
Public Safety Chairman Reggie Jones Sawyer, D-Los Angeles said, “This is California; we don’t pay too much attention to the Constitution,”
contact the governor
In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
NRA Life Member.
Old 07-18-2013, 4:02 PM

Lots of scouting and patience...
Long hot hikes,biting flies and sleeping on hard ground.

Some credibility for ya
Old 07-18-2013, 4:03 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:

Some credibility for ya
not good enough

Quote:
contact the governor
NRA Life Member.
Old 07-18-2013, 4:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideflange View Post
That's cute. Another Internet tough guy. Take it easy Wenzel. Just because I don't have time to sit and post 7.4 times a day and crap all over anyone I feel is beneath me or my life experience, doesn't mean mean the ones who do, YOU, are anything more than an angry little turd who would never run his mouth to my face.
It amazes me the testicular fortitude some have while hiding in the poison oak and opining about all that is manly and bloody.

blah blah blah And your??? BTW yes i would.

Last edited by taperxz; 07-18-2013 at 4:21 PM..
Old 07-18-2013, 4:08 PM
Banned

Quote:

Some credibility for ya
Thats great! I'm still going to point at that thinking there is no water around is probably incorrect though.
Old 07-18-2013, 4:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
absolutely!! My point was more towards those that don't know. Its not easy finding a watering spot for deer. Up, in behind rock formations ect. Spring can very small. It does help walking many deer trails to find them but still not easy.
Old 07-18-2013, 4:27 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Thats great! I'm still going to point at that thinking there is no water around is probably incorrect though .
figures

Quote:
contact the governor
NRA Life Member.
Old 07-18-2013, 5:08 PM
Cattle Thieves Pro Staff

OP Im working on some stuff for next year for deer. If you are interested in getting out next season and killing one pm me later in the year. I should have it sorted out by then.
Old 07-18-2013, 5:18 PM
Banned

This is a good offer^^^ i would take him up on it!
Old 07-18-2013, 5:19 PM
Cattle Thieves Pro Staff

Im not sure if its too many does or not enough bucks. I believe in a lot of areas you only see does because almost all the bucks are dead. Just last weekend we were scouting a ranch way up north.Driving home We drove about an hour on a private road I saw about 9 or 10 bucks and probably an probably a dozen plus does. Then we hit the locked gate and drove for an hour on a county road. Never saw another buck on the county road it was all does.

Im sure we could have doe hunts in some areas but i always try and remember the does are what produces the bucks. If a doe has 2 fawns every year thats one buck shes producing. I know people with far more knowledge than me have a different opinion but thats the way I look at it. Too many tags, lions, poaching, fire suppresion and habitat loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
they could also allow the taking of does which i see way too many when i go deer hunting. that the public would freak out.
Old 07-18-2013, 5:32 PM
I need a LIFE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieeater View Post
Im not sure if its too many does or not enough bucks. I believe in a lot of areas you only see does because almost all the bucks are dead. Just last weekend we were scouting a ranch way up north.Driving home We drove about an hour on a private road I saw about 9 or 10 bucks and probably an probably a dozen plus does. Then we hit the locked gate and drove for an hour on a county road. Never saw another buck on the county road it was all does.

Im sure we could have doe hunts in some areas but i always try and remember the does are what produces the bucks. If a doe has 2 fawns every year thats one buck shes producing. I know people with far more knowledge than me have a different opinion but thats the way I look at it. Too many tags, lions, poaching, fire suppresion and habitat loss.
there are a lot of does down here in the south I see so many when i'm hunting it's pretty sad.

I like your point that the bucks are dead which isn't a stretch considering we have an out of control predator like the mountain lion.

but our state has a poor management record when it comes to the deer heard. I cannot remember if its the county or city council that dictates whether a doe or buck can be taken. also the bambi syndrome here is strong.

but either way our herd here is grossly mismanaged and the nature Nazis are no help either and they have infiltrated the DFW now. so it's a matter time before the herd is in a pathetic state of affairs. some areas maybe not but many are in a sad state.

Quote:
contact the governor
NRA Life Member.
Old 07-18-2013, 6:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed1972 View Post
Yea.....prolly so. But I again I say....so what? He asked for info on an outfitter.......that's what outfitters do.

Maybe after a trip with an outfitter he will get a taste for it and want to start to tackle the task of hunting his own deer.
That's kinda the plan, until I get a dedicated hunting partner, who knows California. One good lesson learned in the Army is, if you are not the subject matter expert ( SME)- then get with an SME and learn the right way. I cant believe some people in this forum look negatively at that..

"I've traveled the world, seen the best and worst of humanity. I've learned that religion, race, ethnicity mean nothing when it comes to good vs evil men. I've seen good and bad among all types. As a result, I do not see race/color- I only see acu digital, od green and coyote brown".
Old 07-18-2013, 6:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideflange View Post

Ohh man O man, that ^^ was good. LMFAO

"I've traveled the world, seen the best and worst of humanity. I've learned that religion, race, ethnicity mean nothing when it comes to good vs evil men. I've seen good and bad among all types. As a result, I do not see race/color- I only see acu digital, od green and coyote brown".
Old 07-18-2013, 6:18 PM

Quote:

Some credibility for ya
impressive.

Old 07-18-2013, 6:22 PM

So a couple days ago, I inquired about any recommendations for a good outfitter/guide for deer. Got some good feedback. Discovered 1 major azshole and some cool folks. Thank you to all you CGNers that gave me good advice. For you Mr. Troll, you know who you are- you've shown your true and pathetic self on the forum..lol.

Its crazy 1515 views and over 5 pages...lol. All for one simple question.

Old 07-18-2013, 6:30 PM

This has been one of the most entertaining threads I've seen, LMAO!
Old 07-18-2013, 6:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreyman2013 View Post
impressive.
Thanks! That's probably 30 years of hunting and a few of them are my grandpas and dads too
Old 07-18-2013, 7:31 PM
Cattle Thieves Pro Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don@Tahoe View Post
This has been one of the most entertaining threads I've seen, LMAO!
Don - Search past threads started by Professionalcoyotehunter. Specifically his robinhooded bullet one. You may fall out of your chair.
Old 07-18-2013, 7:31 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
So a couple days ago, I inquired about any recommendations for a good outfitter/guide for deer. Got some good feedback. Discovered 1 major azshole and some cool folks. Thank you to all you CGNers that gave me good advice. For you Mr. Troll, you know who you are- you've shown your true and pathetic self on the forum..lol.

Its crazy 1515 views and over 5 pages...lol. All for one simple question.
He put you in ignore and told his Mommy.
Old 07-18-2013, 7:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdogg21 View Post
Don - Search past threads started by Professionalcoyotehunter. Specifically his robinhooded bullet one. You may fall out of your chair.
looks like he is gone. Can't find anything

Old 07-18-2013, 7:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
awww, poor little hunter.

He is admin on this page. Better nice to him. Don't want him to boot me, just cause I gave his own crap back to him
i am not an admin here
Old 07-18-2013, 7:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega View Post
He put you in ignore and told his Mommy.
awww, poor little hunter.

He is admin on this page. Better nice to him. Don't want him to boot me, just cause I gave his own crap back to him

Old 07-18-2013, 7:45 PM
Veteran Member

Someone is doing a thread cleaning, some posts are disappearing.
Old 07-18-2013, 7:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega View Post
Someone is doing a thread cleaning, some posts are disappearing.
BIG BROTHER ehhh. Hmmmm

Old 07-18-2013, 7:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
BIG BROTHER ehhh. Hmmmm
I have nothing to do with an admin cleaning this up. What was your previous screen name prior to getting banned last time?
Old 07-18-2013, 7:56 PM

Quote:
Or a salt lick and a cooler full of beer
Wait ... deer like beer?

Does it really need to be kept cold for them, or will they drink it like the Brits?

Lifetime Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Old 07-18-2013, 7:58 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnynrat View Post

Does it really need to be kept cold for them, or will they drink it like the Brits?
Nope, they drink it with ice like some countries in the east.
Old 07-18-2013, 7:59 PM

Quote:
I have nothing to do with an admin cleaning this up. What was your previous screen name prior to getting banned last time?
Junior member hommie . I joined when I started my first thread in April of this year. Stop trollin dude and move on with your life.

Old 07-18-2013, 8:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Junior member hommie . I joined when I started my first thread in April of this year. Stop trollin dude and move on with your life.
Are you kidding? You come to the hunting forum all concerned about a farm animal hunt and I am a troll? LMAO

So to clear things up. My cattle, sheep and horses are treated like this, because you asked.

I hire a killer to take care of the beef when i want/need beef. They are to big for me to handle and not ruin the meat.

As for the sheep, i don't pet them or anything like that. When i want lamb, i pick one that is ready out of the flock, take it out and i put a 38 special behind the base of the neck and blow its brains out. I then clean it, skin it and eat it.

I ride the horses to hunt and to round up cattle when needed.

This is my info for you because you asked. No need for me to spend $700 on a caged hunt when you to could have done the same thing.

Oh and i am NOT your hommie. We don't have hommies up here.
Old 07-18-2013, 8:14 PM

Quote:
Are you kidding? You come to the hunting forum all concerned about a farm animal hunt and I am a troll? LMAO

So to clear things up. My cattle, sheep and horses are treated like this, because you asked.

I hire a killer to take care of the beef when i want/need beef. They are to big for me to handle and not ruin the meat.

As for the sheep, i don't pet them or anything like that. When i want lamb, i pick one that is ready out of the flock, take it out and i put a 38 special behind the base of the neck and blow its brains out. I then clean it, skin it and eat it.

I ride the horses to hunt and to round up cattle when needed.

This is my info for you because you asked. No need for me to spend $700 on a caged hunt when you to could have done the same thing.

Oh and i am NOT your hommie. We don't have hommies up here.
I don't believe you. You probably live in a apartment in the city. Since you do not want to take me up on my shooting clinic offer. An offer for you, to make you better. You are missing out man. It would look something like the link supplied below.

Your loss hommie. I think you are a hommie. I can spot a hommie a mile away, evern through cyberspace. It's been confirmed by other members- you are definetly a hommie. Be safe, and enjoy your delusional life hommie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnxf_r1iQW0

Old 07-18-2013, 8:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't believe you. You probably live in a apartment in the city. Since you do not want to take me up on my shooting clinic offer. An offer for you, to make you better. You are missing out man. It would look something like the link supplied below.

Your loss hommie. I think you are a hommie. I can spot a hommie a mile away, evern through cyberspace. It's been confirmed by other members- you are definetly a hommie. Be safe, and enjoy your delusional life hommie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnxf_r1iQW0

You know, whatever you think of me i am OK with. The most despised people in this country are veteran military posers. Just want you to remember that.
Old 07-18-2013, 8:26 PM

Quote:
You know, whatever you think of me i am OK with. The most despised people are veteran military posers. Just want you to remember that.
^^^ I agree. I think we have made headway, we actually agree on something.

I tell you what. Come to Monterey, Bike night on Cannery Row Sat 20 Jul ( thats this sat). Look for the veteran motorcycle club- you can't miss them/us. Only one vet motorcycle group shows up to bike night.

We will be there all night, parked on the row. Heck, you can even PM me, I will give you my cell. Text me when you get in town. I will introduce you to my Military Veteran Group, as well as some "hommies" and I will make sure to tell them, you don't like "hommies". Tell you what, I will even buy you a beer.

Fair enough my hommie?

Old 07-18-2013, 8:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
^^^ I agree. I think we have made headway, we actually agree on something.

I tell you what. Come to Monterey, Bike night on Cannery Row Sat 20 Jul ( thats this sat). Look for the veteran motorcycle club- you can't miss them/us. Only one vet motorcycle group shows up to bike night.

We will be there all night, parked on the row. Heck, you can even PM me, I will give you my cell. Text me when you get in town. I will introduce you to my Military Veteran Group, as well as some "hommies" and I will make sure to tell them, you don't like "hommies". Tell you what, I will even buy you a beer.

Fair enough my hommie?

Monterey? No thanks, not my crowd.

I'd give you directions to come up here but i know you would get lost when you got to the fourth tree to make a right and go 1500 yards before you made a left at the third point rock.