Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Commercial Sales
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Commercial Sales For the Commercial sales of Firearms and Accessories. Read the rules before posting.

Old 07-16-2013, 8:08 PM
Vendor/Retailer

Default Premium upper build, for $200 off! Geissele Mk 4 Rail, Centurion Arms barrel, KAC Sig

We recently got a Geissele Mk4 Rail, and of course, my first try at installing the proprietary aluminum nut, I dinged the nut slightly.

I've taken pictures of the "damage" for your reference. A purely cosmetic issue, I had my gunsmiths finish up the build with premium materials, and am offering this upper for $200 off sticker.

That's the last time I try to do any gunsmithing on my own!

[ul]
[li]Barrel: Centurion Arms 14.7" Cold Hammer Forged, Carbine Length Gas system for maximum reliability with everything from underpowered .223 to military spec ammo[/li]
[li]Gas Block: Geissele's excellent and overenginer Super Gas Block, pinned to the barrel for maximum reliability[/li]
[li]Rail System: Geissele's latest rail system, the lightweight Super Modular Rail MKIV[/li]
[li]Bolt Carrier Group: BCM HP/MPI tested complete bolt carrier group[/li]
[li]Charging Handle: Rainier Arms Raptor Ambi charging handle[/li]
[li]Iron Sights: Knights Armament Corp Micro Backup Iron Sight Set for superior durability and accuracy potential [/li]
[/ul]

This upper was test fired with 5 rounds unsuppressed, and 5 rounds with a Surefire SOCOM suppressor attached.

Available Here!

Last edited by WeaponOutfitters; 07-16-2013 at 8:39 PM..