Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > SPECIALTY FORUMS > Calguns LEOs
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Calguns LEOs LEOs; chat, kibitz and relax. Non-LEOs; have a questions for a cop? Ask it here, in a CIVIL manner.

Old 06-29-2013, 5:11 PM

Default Pot groweries out of control

My parents live in Unincorporated Nuevo and the groweries out there are spreading like crazy. Land is being bought up and make shift fences are being put up around acres of pot grows. Signs reading "No Transpass" are being put up on the fences. I have been informed that deputies in the area are well aware of the issue but are powerless because no judge will sign a warrant for grows. The hispanics that are running the grows are rude, arrogant, and claim they will continue to buy up and grow as much of the hill as they can. Numerous home owners have come into contact with these guys just digging around looking for where the water mains are on unsold land. They are growing right out in the open and all of the plants can be seen from the front of home owners houses.

The home owners around the area want it stopped but are powerless to do so. This is not someone growing a couple plants in their closet. This is mass production over acres of unincorporated land. Ive noticed most busts involve the stealing of power or water. How do the home owners go about getting these places shut down?

US Army Combat Engineer 03'-08' 1st Cav
Old 06-29-2013, 5:46 PM
Calguns Addict

Video it and get to your local news station.

"Yeah, like... well, I just want to slap a hippie or two. Maybe even make them get jobs."

Old 06-29-2013, 6:07 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Call the A-Team...or do what CessnaDriver said. Just be careful when recording. They probably won't be too nice if they see you doing it.
Old 06-29-2013, 6:21 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Hit this...http://www.justice.gov/dea/ops/submit.shtml
"The message we’re sending is…not here, not now, we’re prepared for you. And if you seek to harm our children, we will neutralize that threat and you will most likely be killed." Fontana PD Chief Rodney Jones on the FUSD decision to have AR-15s on school campuses.

CGF Contributor
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Beretta, GLOCK, SA-Colt AR15/M16, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Old 06-29-2013, 6:44 PM

The officers that go after grows and the cartels they work for, don't drive marked squad cars. Just because it isn't immediately torn up doesn't mean the black helicopters aren't loading up. It's worth making sure your local agency is aware, but this stuff is highly coordinated - because the investigations happen at several different levels.

If grows get torn up in Mendocino you can be assured they'll get torn up almost anywhere in the state. It might not happen overnight though.
Old 07-01-2013, 7:48 PM

Thank the people who voted for the medical marijuana nonsense and the liberal legislators who support it.
Old 07-01-2013, 7:52 PM

Molotov cocktail! And then get the neighborhood high lmao

But on a serious note that's ridiculous. They should at least do it away from people and have fencing that blocks view if the plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-01-2013, 8:23 PM

My comments probably belong in the off topic category, and I do apologize ahead of time...

The tighter it's controlled, the more risky it is, the more it's worth, the more profit there is to be made. People trade risk for profit all day, every day, on levels you may have forgotten about.

If it were completely legal, it would be no different than growing garden tomatoes. People would not feel compelled to complain and there would be no reason for large grows, no reason for armed illegals, no reason for resource stealing. Part of the problem, I believe, is a little bit of envy that those bold/stupid/desparate enough to grow it make an easy and profitable living by making the previously mentioned risk/profit tradeoff.

I also have to ask -- isn't the right for one to grow what one wants, as important as your own to the gun hardware you want (hypothetically)? I don't find the drug and gun argument all that different, once dissected. There was some comment about the fact that it's "unsightly" and can be seen in plain view.

For the record, I do not enjoy MJ but can see how criminalizing it creates far more problems than it solves. Not to mentions, stomps on rights.

Last edited by ArtP88; 07-01-2013 at 8:37 PM..
Old 07-03-2013, 3:38 AM

One of the biggest farces in California history has been "medicinal marijuana." As a co-worker has described the California's legislature regarding their softening of marijuana laws while still keeping them on the books "**** or get off the pot." All medicinal marijuana laws have done in California is allowed marijuana grows to be done not only in remote locations but also in neighborhoods and semi-rural areas where innocent people can and do get caught in the middle of gang turf wars, drug-related home invasion robberies, etc.

To the OP, I feel sorry for your parents. In my dream world (that unfortunately included being in your parent's shoes for some reason), I would pitch in with the neighbors to hire a crop duster with herbicide one night.... In the real world, I would piss and moan to county supervisors, the narcotics unit, code enforcement, any environmental agency if there are concerns re: chemicals in waterways, and I'd discreetly video the traffic.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:45 PM

So what is the actual problem?

I've known guys "digging for water mains" on land they are thinking of buying, just to make sure they are there and "live".

Are they busting pipes and leaving you without water?

Have you called the Feds, since MJ still illegal under Fed law? (of course Obama Admin will be "hands off" when it comes to Mex Drug Gangs terrorizing American home owners).

Been a while, but isn't impossible to grow decent weed in open outdoors because for good weed you DON"T want the plants pollinating??? You get hella nice big seeds, but crappy near worthless "herbage".

Did they finally breed plants that do good in outdoor open grows?

Of course you COULD hire a crop duster with "Agent Orange", but you would be tracked down (crop duster ain't like a stolen shopping cart) and at the least be sued by property owners and maybe jailed by State for illegal spraying (causing erosion, etc).

Are these guys on land they OWN and are "arrogant"???

Personally, I'm OK with legal pot, but this State VS Fed vagueness is nothing but trouble and opens it for all sorts of SELECTIVE enforcement and corruption.

So the cops won't shut it down, but it is still 'big money' but they wont protect it as "legit biz" so you gotta have "hired guns" to keep the 'bad guys' off your drug crops? Third World Hell here we come.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddis View Post
Thank the people who voted for the medical marijuana nonsense and the liberal legislators who support it.
Pretty much this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by artpreusser View Post
The tighter it's controlled, the more risky it is, the more it's worth, the more profit there is to be made. People trade risk for profit all day, every day, on levels you may have forgotten about.

If it were completely legal, it would be no different than growing garden tomatoes. People would not feel compelled to complain and there would be no reason for large grows, no reason for armed illegals, no reason for resource stealing. Part of the problem, I believe, is a little bit of envy that those bold/stupid/desparate enough to grow it make an easy and profitable living by making the previously mentioned risk/profit tradeoff.

I also have to ask -- isn't the right for one to grow what one wants, as important as your own to the gun hardware you want (hypothetically)? I don't find the drug and gun argument all that different, once dissected. There was some comment about the fact that it's "unsightly" and can be seen in plain view.

For the record, I do not enjoy MJ but can see how criminalizing it creates far more problems than it solves. Not to mentions, stomps on rights.
There's a lot of nonsense in this post. Those that say legalizing MJ do not know the science behind the drug itself, and how it affects the body. Do we really want public officials and employees walking around baked? School bus drivers, waste management, Caltrans, Nurses)...

Those that say legalize it, and cut out the middle man (Drug Cartels) don't know how Organized Crime works. Drug Cartels are NOT going to be undercut on their biggest cash crop. Yes, MJ is their biggest cash crop, not Cocaine/Heroin. MJ is actually what funds their Cocaine/Heroin trade. They will NOT lose this.

Call the Feds? Not so much. The Feds washed their hands of California and its retarded Medicinal MJ laws a long time ago. They pretty much said, MJ is a Schedule I drug (highly addictive and no medicinal value) and illegal. However, Ca. if you want to let your state go to crap, go ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E Pluribus Unum View Post
During Y2K my neighbor and I were talking and he said he had a basement full of water and canned food. He asked if I had stocked up and I said that I had. I told him I bought a 12 guage shotgun, a .308 rifle and several bricks of .22 ammo.

He is an anti-gun guy and he said. "Well, you can't eat ammunition". I replied with "When I'm starving to death with a case of ammunition, who's door do you think I am going to knock on?"
Old 07-15-2013, 1:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixta70 View Post
Molotov cocktail! And then get the neighborhood high lmao
That's what I was thinking. Bon fire, then a big neighborhood BBQ.

My views:

-I hate being bipolar its awesome.

-Life member, NRA
-10mm. Because .45ACP just doesn't cut it anymore.
-Hold my beer. Watch this.
Old 07-15-2013, 3:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerparkTrash View Post
That's what I was thinking. Bon fire, then a big neighborhood BBQ.
But who's bringing the Cheetos?
Old 07-15-2013, 6:01 AM
Dirt Farmer
CGN Contributor

It is getting crazy around here, too. The county has an ordinance regulating medicinal grows and I'm sure some of the growers are legit and following the law. Others obviously are not, due to numbers of permitted plants, requirements for a legal residence on the property, water supply, etc.

The ordinance contains the stipulation that unlawful grows will be handled on a complaint basis, and anyone filing such a complaint must live within 1500 feet of the grow site.

It is becoming a concern as people are starting to turn up missing, dead or shot in conjunction with these operations.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:54 AM
Banned
CGN Contributor

This is what happens when you try to make a native plant illegal. And btw, plenty of nurses, lawyers, cops, and Caltrans workers smoke a little pot now and then. The problem is not the plant itself, it's users, or even it's effects. It is the droconian laws that contribute to the crime associated with marijuana. I find it ironic that those that scream about gun rights cannot or will not see the similarities with the marijuana rights argument. If you have a "right" to own a firearm, do you not also have the right to safely consume any substance, be it alcohol, caffiene, nicotine, or marijuana?
Old 07-15-2013, 2:14 PM

Oh geez, "Waaaaahhhh!!!!! They are growing a plant that is legal and popular!!!! Waaaahhhh!!!" You have to be kidding me. You know, maybe if more gun owners jumped off the old "Reefer Madness" bandwagon and joined the real world, we could elect some politicians that worked with us. These libs are pro weed/anti gun. The weed people are voting for them. The Republicans are pro gun/anti weed. Weed people are not voting for them. And you wonder why these Dems have the state in a stranglehold.
Originally Posted by bwiese View Post
Gold standard is for idiots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P.Morgan
Money is gold, and nothing else.
Old 07-15-2013, 3:25 PM
Dirt Farmer
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisaka View Post
Oh geez, "Waaaaahhhh!!!!! They are growing a plant that is legal and popular!!!! Waaaahhhh!!!" You have to be kidding me. You know, maybe if more gun owners jumped off the old "Reefer Madness" bandwagon and joined the real world, we could elect some politicians that worked with us.
I just watched "Reefer Madness" the other day for the first time in 30 years. Just as ludicrous now as it was back then. I had a good laugh.

While some counties have ordinances in place to provide for legal growing and use, people as always will exploit that in the name of greed. The fact is that people are being killed over it, due to illicit demand.

How to provide for legal use while eliminating the greed factor? Full legalization? I really don't know.
Old 07-15-2013, 5:03 PM
Banned
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch3 View Post
I just watched "Reefer Madness" the other day for the first time in 30 years. Just as ludicrous now as it was back then. I had a good laugh.

While some counties have ordinances in place to provide for legal growing and use, people as always will exploit that in the name of greed. The fact is that people are being killed over it, due to illicit demand.

How to provide for legal use while eliminating the greed factor? Full legalization? I really don't know.
I think it's plainly obvious that we could apply the same model used in Alcoholic Beverage Production. The fact is, with the exception of a few boutique "moonshiners" in the deep South, the regulation, production, and sale of Alcohol since the end of Prohibition, and the success of which, can be an example of how we can manage marijuana properly and safely.
Old 07-15-2013, 5:44 PM

Agent Orange. In this State it seems like only the Feds will actually do something about the 420 crowd.
Old 07-15-2013, 7:41 PM
Banned
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglou View Post
Agent Orange. In this State it seems like only the Feds will actually do something about the 420 crowd.
And just what do you suggest we "do" about them? Round them up and make them all wear a marijuana leaf on their chests? Maybe publish an online database of anyone that has ever been arrested for a marijuana offense? Allow me to explain a couple of gnawing facts about the "420 crowd". I am a nurse at a VA hospital, many of my elderly patients have taken up smoking marijuana again after having done it in the 60's and 70's. They have time and they have money, and they have the "ailments" that qualify them for a MMC. These are law abiding, and for the most part, gun owning, patriotic American Military Vets. There is a lot of talk about "constitutional rights" on this website. Lest we forget that 2nd Amendment was not ratified until a full THREE years after the Constitution. And before even that, we have the Declaration of Independence, which states that we are endowed with the UNALIENABLE rights of Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. Surely, the ingestion of a plant falls squarely within, and between, Liberty and persuing Happiness.

Last edited by Ericb760; 07-15-2013 at 7:45 PM..
Old 07-15-2013, 7:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglou View Post
What is it you would like done that hasn't been tried previously?

The money and resources, not spent but utterly wasted, on the war on drugs is one of the biggest failures this country knows, and hasn't done a damn thing to quench mans thirst for altering substances.

You don't like pot smokers, and frankly I don't care for the lifestyle either -- but to each his own. It's no different than liberals who don't like gun owners and paint them as extreme fundamentalists. I hate to say it, but you're no better than the liberals who ignorantly trample on our 2A rights. There is no difference what-so-ever.

Until you can recognize freedom should reach across many, many areas of our lives, you're just a rights grabbing nut job.

Last edited by ArtP88; 07-15-2013 at 7:56 PM..
Old 07-15-2013, 8:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome View Post

Those that say legalize it, and cut out the middle man (Drug Cartels) don't know how Organized Crime works. Drug Cartels are NOT going to be undercut on their biggest cash crop. Yes, MJ is their biggest cash crop, not Cocaine/Heroin. MJ is actually what funds their Cocaine/Heroin trade. They will NOT lose this.
The only reason there's money in it is because of the risk of getting caught or getting killed -- not everyone will take that risk. Take the risk out of it and the strength of the drug cartels becomes completely meaningless.

Gangs, mafia, cartels only work when their strength can be used to circumvent law and accept risk. Take the legality and risk away from a product anyone can grow and it becomes as valuable as premium artichokes, or any other legal, premium crop.

Unless you're a member of organized crime, you have no more more knowledge than I do. But I'm very interested in hearing how you believe drug cartels could profit from completely legal MJ.
Old 07-15-2013, 9:39 PM

One of the casualities of the encomic down turn the Department of Justice got rid of a lot of their investigators and killed the C.A.M.P. Unit. A lot of the narcotic investigators from the state are now back on the street with other agencies when the state laid them off
Old 07-15-2013, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artpreusser View Post
Until you can recognize freedom should reach across many, many areas of our lives, you're just a rights grabbing nut job.
You are way off base and way off topic. You have no idea who or what I am no more than I know about you. I'm sure there are some people with legitimate medical issues where pot will help them. And for every one there is probably ten more that just want the card to get stoned. Get ready this next sentence may come as a surprise to you. Whether you or I like it or not, marijuana is against the law.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Calguns Addict

Start a shop and sell fencing and fertilizer.

Cash in on the boom
Old 07-15-2013, 11:39 PM
Super Moderator
CGN Contributor - Lifetime

Quote:
Originally Posted by artpreusser
And whether or not you edited your post to exclude this statement artpreusser, a personal attack against a member is not permitted. Not only did you attack biglou, you attacked one of our leos (Gnome) by stating he has no more knowledge than you unless he is a member of organized crime. The remark about organized crime is very inappropriate. You need to read the rules for this specialty forum that is near the top of the forum.

Do it again and not only will you be permanently banned from the leo forum, you will be banned for a time from the site also.
Old 07-16-2013, 12:19 AM
Calguns Addict

"Yeah, like... well, I just want to slap a hippie or two. Maybe even make them get jobs."

Last edited by CessnaDriver; 07-16-2013 at 12:24 AM..
Old 07-17-2013, 8:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socaliente View Post
My parents live in Unincorporated Nuevo and the groweries out there are spreading like crazy. Land is being bought up and make shift fences are being put up around acres of pot grows. Signs reading "No Transpass" are being put up on the fences. I have been informed that deputies in the area are well aware of the issue but are powerless because no judge will sign a warrant for grows. The hispanics that are running the grows are rude, arrogant, and claim they will continue to buy up and grow as much of the hill as they can. Numerous home owners have come into contact with these guys just digging around looking for where the water mains are on unsold land. They are growing right out in the open and all of the plants can be seen from the front of home owners houses.

The home owners around the area want it stopped but are powerless to do so. This is not someone growing a couple plants in their closet. This is mass production over acres of unincorporated land. Ive noticed most busts involve the stealing of power or water. How do the home owners go about getting these places shut down?
There is a real easy way around this problem IF your county wants to do something about it.

Up here in Lake County, the supervisors passed a local ordinance that forbid grows on land that was not occupied. (Legal home built to code) They use code enforcement to alleviate the problems. In addition to that, they only allow so many plants per acre or parcel when a "legal home" is in place on the property.

A home on 1 acre can grow 5 plants, 5 acres is 10 plants with a maximum of 35 for larger parcels or so, i think. This enforcement has passed scrutiny in courts too.
Old 07-17-2013, 9:13 AM

Try living in Humboldt County, it is a semi narco state. Some places around here just needs to be nap'd.

Still alive, still fight.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by America's Least Wanted View Post

Of course you COULD hire a crop duster with "Agent Orange"
If he wants to hire a crop duster he can do it without my help thanks ... LoL

But in all reality ... contact every agency you can think of ... city, county, state & yes federal too. Environmental agencies, taxing agencies, law enforcement agencies, etc. Because everything they are doing is is polluting the areas water, destroying natural habitats for furry or feathered creatures, their not paying taxes and there is no "medical necessity" for anyone to grow acres worth of weed.

And of course blast it at every local news station. If you draw attention to the issue hopefully it will cease to exist. But be careful with the videoing because they wont take kindly to it.

The medical marijuana laws in CA are a crock of s**t. The vagueness with which they were created have left many loopholes for exploitation. And believe me ... they are being exploited. Awhile back I stopped a guy who had a MJ card. When I asked him what his medical necessity was he said he had chronic pain in his wrist. Couldnt help but laugh at him and told him if he stopped stop jerking off so much he wouldnt need the MJ.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:14 PM

The 2 very large pot grows that I have seen in Nuevo are gone. Rumor among the hispanics in the area are that both were stolen and the growers are pissed. I think a task force came in and cleaned house. All thats left is dirt.

US Army Combat Engineer 03'-08' 1st Cav
Old 09-18-2013, 3:20 PM
Banned

I'm sure once the SWAT teams stop raiding home farming operations for non-homogenized milk, they'll find time.
Old 09-18-2013, 3:48 PM

I agree with all the hippies here. Legislating away the rights of others just because you dont think their hobby is worth protecting.... sounds like all the anti-gun folk.

I'm sorry they turned your local dirt field into a functioning and green farm. that must really ruin the ambiance, but unless you want to be hypocritical, support the rights of those you disagree with as much as you would want them to support yours. There is nothing more patriotic.

Last edited by kelvin232; 09-18-2013 at 3:56 PM..
Old 09-18-2013, 4:20 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermosabeach View Post
Start a shop and sell fencing and fertilizer.

Cash in on the boom
Best answer yet.
-Edmund Burke
I'd much rather go to my grave never needing my gun, than go there wishing I had it.
- Phil Dalmolin

The Battle of Athens was illegal too.
Old 09-18-2013, 4:26 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

If you can't beat them make money off them and use it to defeat them.
Old 09-18-2013, 8:14 PM
yeah buddy!
CGN Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvin232 View Post
I agree with all the hippies here. Legislating away the rights of others just because you dont think their hobby is worth protecting.... sounds like all the anti-gun folk.

I'm sorry they turned your local dirt field into a functioning and green farm. that must really ruin the ambiance, but unless you want to be hypocritical, support the rights of those you disagree with as much as you would want them to support yours. There is nothing more patriotic.
Very well said, sir. Hypocrisy runs deep in this thread.

Live and let live if you would like the same in return.
Old 09-19-2013, 1:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome View Post
Pretty much this.

There's a lot of nonsense in this post. Those that say legalizing MJ do not know the science behind the drug itself, and how it affects the body. Do we really want public officials and employees walking around baked? School bus drivers, waste management, Caltrans, Nurses)...

Call the Feds? Not so much. The Feds washed their hands of California and its retarded Medicinal MJ laws a long time ago. They pretty much said, MJ is a Schedule I drug (highly addictive and no medicinal value) and illegal. However, Ca. if you want to let your state go to crap, go ahead.
Actually,
Not at all the case.
Modern medicine at large considers that marijuana does have its place - at the very least is worthy of more investigation.
Just because it doesn't get the consideration other medications do, has little to do with its efficacy - it has more to do with the lack of profit potential that is available to fund the FDA testing that would take a medication from Stage 1 trials to Stage 4 trials (human testing), and then at that point it could be FDA approved.
Of course nobody could get a patent on it as it has been around since before lawyers, or patents for that matter - and that is why nobody has funded the research.

There have been many studies regarding pot, and most have come back with some pretty surprising results in favor of marijuana and its effects.

For instance

look at Tashkin's study out of UCLA, and that it was reinforced by another similar study at University of Michigan. This was a study suggesting that cancer risk was not increased by marijuana smoking, rather, it was reduced.

And then there is the recent report by Sanjay Gupta MD and is definitely worth a watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3IMfIQ_K6U

just watch, and consider if that was your little girl, or any of those affected by the pot that is so demonized (as guns are. Hmmn ???)

I don't just spit this drivel out. I actually deliver drugs on a regular basis as part of my job.
I gave one of my pt's morphine today for a pretty bad infection and the pain associated with it.
As a result, I need to keep an eye on his BP, respirations/oversedation, and then as a sequalae to his being given this drug, there is the upcoming constipation. Not to mention the physically addictive properties of this drug were a person to use it recreationally (think heroin addict).
I have seen more than a few people in the hospital overdosed on morphine, and treated quite a few more on the streets in my time.
This stuff can kill you.

I had another patient today I gave nice, benevolent Zofran, a drug for nausea she had due to her condition for which I was treating her.
Well, Zofran ... It doesn't get you high, but it can give you a screaming headache, and if given in higher doses can cause cardiac dysrhythmias (think bad heartbeat that can kill you).
And I gave her that for a tummy ache.
Guess what? Pot is one of the best anti-nausea meds out.
Oncology (cancer) units give synthetic pot to their chemo patients all the time - the smart patients just get regular ol' pot the old fashioned way.
BTW, the synthesized pot costs about 20-50 dollars a dose ... four times a day, or before meals, depending on the order.

So, there are many many drugs like this with greater side effects or risks than that of pot

Aspirin - risk of increased bleeding, increased ulcer risk with use.

Tylenol - liver failure due to overdosage of greater than 4gm/day. These days they are saying 3gm/day.

Guess how many pot patients I have ever treated in my near 30 years on the job? For anything, ever ....

A big Zero. Zilch, Nada, Niet. none ...

I have been an EMT, then a medic, a new RN, Critical Care RN, and now a Critical Care Transport RN.

I also have a master's degree in clinical research which has led me along these investigative pursuits.

And no, I don't smoke pot.

However, a lifetime friend, and windansea local, who happens to be a Nobel prize winner for science does.
All he did was surf, smoke pot, and um ... invent the key to the human genome.
That's all.
If you are curious what he did (likely while stoned), look up polymerase chain reaction, Kerry Mullis, and how his contribution of the PCR technique affects DNA research today as we know it.
Gene mapping would not be possible without this man.

So,
Before demonizing pot, maybe play a bit with your words, and instead of pot, insert the word AR15 and see how you feel about your statements after.

Just another point of view.

We al have one, take it for what it is worth.
Old 09-19-2013, 9:32 AM

Tell your parents to get a recommendation and plant several male plants. They will destroy the neighboring female plants (where all of the buds come from).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-19-2013, 10:26 AM

Call in fish & game they r federal if they r diverting water 2 grow it will get stopped
Old 09-19-2013, 10:36 AM
Banned

Legalize it, regulate it, tax it.