Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 06-20-2013, 3:23 AM

Default Star Firestar Plus M243, 9mm

Sold

Star Firestar Plus M243, 9mm

Sacramento Area

Hi there I decided to clean out a few of my " safe queens" to make room for some new stuff so my lovely little Star is going to go.
This is the Star Firestar Plus with the alloy frame containing a double-column, 13-shot capacity. Hammer fired single action compact 9mm reminiscent of a much smaller 1911.The finish is Starvel and has a 3.5 inch barrel.

Comes with 4 mags, one 10 rounder in Nickel finish and three 10+ MecGar blued mags. The MecGar's are virtually new.
I bought it several years ago thinking it would be my backup CCW gun but never saw much use and never did carry it. For it's size a very accurate gun.

I put about 200 rounds through it and the guy before me said his Dad never shot it much so it hasn’t seem much use and you can tell by how tight she still feels.

If your not familiar with these great little European firearms here is a website all about the company and the models of Stars.
http://www.star-firearms.com/firearms/guns/firestar/

Asking $425 or best offer.

Also comes with original box and manual. I'll even toss in a lock so you don't have to pick one up at the gun store.

Not going to ship will do PPT only in Sacramento or nearby.

If you would like to shoot it first I can meet you at the "Gun Range" in North Highlands and you can try it out and we can do the PPT there.

Last edited by Danhood; 06-22-2013 at 4:28 PM..
Old 06-20-2013, 6:24 PM

All PM's responded to.
Old 06-20-2013, 7:47 PM

SPF
Old 06-20-2013, 8:01 PM

Nice. Too bad you are not in so cal; would jump on it.