Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > MARKETPLACE > Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Private Firearms Sales - Long Guns For the private sale of rifles, shotguns and other long guns. Read the rules before posting.

Old 06-09-2013, 5:48 PM

Default 2 Colt Commemorative New Mexico Anniversary Pistols >PRICE DROP!<

Only 1,000 made 1962 (many Colt state commemoratives were 4-5,000 made). New Mexico Statehood 50th Anniversary. Sequential serial numbers (189/190 of 1,000)! New, unfired and still in original cardboard boxes in the original wax paper with original warranty cards (and even an NRA join card from the early 60's), Medallions, cleaning rod and of course redwood/satin Colt presentation cases. Like the day they left Hartford. Everything is gold plated or blued.

Make: Colt (2 pistols)

Model: Frontier Scout 1962 New Mexico 50th Anniversary Commemorative Single Action

Caliber:22LR

Location (city or county): Sacramento

Price:$1,500Now $1200 for both (don't really want to break up the serial numbers). Will consider trade/partial trade for Mauser, Mosin, 1903, other C&R guns or other commemorative Colt pistols

Will ship (Y/N):Yes, on your dime to your FFL

Other info:

These were bought new by my grandfather in 1962 and have been in the family for over 50 years. Not only new and unfired, but they've never even been put in there presentation cases (or cycled/dry fired as far as I know). (the ones in the presentation cases in the photos are a different set I'm keeping, just to show what they look like in case. All other photos are the actual pistols for sale)

Here are two different ones I'm keeping in display case (all other photos are
the sequential ones for sale:

Original unfilled warranty cards! Bonus NRA literature request too from the 60's:

Colt New Mexico Medallions (1 for each pistol of course):

Very minor but strange mark on one gun. No idea how and assume it came from the factory that way? I pulled them out of the wax paper myself today, but for full disclosure here it is, and the same one has an even more minor tiny tiny mark on the barrel. I couldn't get a photo of it it's so small, but full disclosure:

MORE PHOTOS!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/el_b...?sort=9&page=1

Hit me up with any questions please.

... who would deprive men of the use of fire for fear of their being burnt, and of water for fear of their being drowned....The laws of this nature are those which forbid to wear arms, disarming those only who are not disposed to commit the crime which the laws mean to prevent.
- Cesare Beccaria

Last edited by AmoAgave; 06-12-2013 at 9:30 AM..
Old 06-10-2013, 6:51 AM

bump

... who would deprive men of the use of fire for fear of their being burnt, and of water for fear of their being drowned....The laws of this nature are those which forbid to wear arms, disarming those only who are not disposed to commit the crime which the laws mean to prevent.
- Cesare Beccaria
Old 06-10-2013, 4:47 PM
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor

Nice peir, wish I had the $$ for these safe queens, bump
Old 06-11-2013, 7:34 AM

Bump pic!

- Cesare Beccaria
Old 06-12-2013, 9:31 AM

Pic bump for hump day!

- Cesare Beccaria
Old 06-13-2013, 11:06 AM

wait for it.....wait for it.....
.....and BUMP TTT

- Cesare Beccaria