Calguns.net  

Home My iTrader Join the NRA Donate to CGSSA Sponsors CGN Google Search
CA Semiauto Ban(AW)ID Flowchart CA Handgun Ban ID Flowchart CA Shotgun Ban ID Flowchart
Go Back   Calguns.net > THE CALGUNS COMMUNITY > CGSSA Range Cleanups
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

CGSSA Range Cleanups Schedule dates and time to clean up outdoor ranges. If we don't who will?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-17-2013, 12:56 PM
dhgbeez dhgbeez is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 3
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Exclamation Artist: Need used or bent shells casings rounds

I need to get as many rounds as you can offer or sell me. I'm making a sculpture based on a monumentally simple but effective concept to show people and politicians to see the light on how guns and ammo should be viewed.

If you have any 9mm or 45 or any empty, used, bent, old, rusted, anything. I'll take them. You can message me here or at dhgbeez@gmail.com or my facebook.com/bullion

Thanks for helping out a new artist!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-17-2013, 12:59 PM
Fate's Avatar
Fate Fate is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Proud Member of the Quitter Club. Moscow, ID
Posts: 9,096
iTrader: 38 / 100%
Default

Are you for us or against us?
__________________
"On bended knee is no way to be free." - Eddie Vedder, "Guaranteed"

"Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
, in a letter to his nephew Peter Carr dated August 19, 1785
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-17-2013, 2:40 PM
JaMail's Avatar
JaMail JaMail is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 1,910
iTrader: 41 / 100%
Default

yea, first thing i thought, are you pro or anti. your description really could be either one.
__________________
Jason M- My 5 year old is a NRA life member, are you?

WTB: 28"+ VersaMax or 28"+ 930 barrel
WTB: Stoeger Condor Competition Combo (I'll trade 1911's or other handguns)

Free rides with Lyft

Starline Brass for Sale
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-17-2013, 7:12 PM
latesvak's Avatar
latesvak latesvak is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Loomis
Posts: 359
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Like they said? I like the idea but whose side are you on?
latesvak
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-27-2013, 11:10 AM
the donald's Avatar
the donald the donald is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: san joaquin valley
Posts: 357
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Default

well this is one of his likes.

https://www.facebook.com/notbush
__________________
i hate guns
they are too expensive
and i want more of them
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-27-2013, 11:24 AM
9mmrevolver's Avatar
9mmrevolver 9mmrevolver is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: neverland
Posts: 1,032
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

I say ban him
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-27-2013, 11:39 AM
m16's Avatar
m16 m16 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 2,078
iTrader: 45 / 98%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the donald View Post
well this is one of his likes.

https://www.facebook.com/notbush
LOL owned.
__________________
Level Zero Heroes
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-27-2013, 11:48 AM
Rickrock1's Avatar
Rickrock1 Rickrock1 is offline
CGN/CGSSA Contributor
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chino CA,
Posts: 4,380
iTrader: 36 / 100%
Default

If you need rounds depending on your 20 you can get them in Oakland Nor CA Watts in So CA. And thank your Leftist friends.
__________________
....Steer hard Right Rand Paul 2016.....


“Silence makes cowards out of the best of men” –Abraham Lincoln

Wounded Knee is the prime example of why the Second Amendment exists, and why we shouldn’t be in such a hurry to surrender our Right to Bear Arms. Without the Second Amendment we have no way to defend ourselves and our families.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-27-2013, 12:15 PM
getafterit getafterit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Humboldt County, Eureka
Posts: 726
iTrader: 15 / 100%
Default

Hmmm joined this month with only three post! I'd say there's an agenda here.
__________________
If women lacked vaginas, men would place bounties on their heads.

low-kay-shun: Humboldt County. Close to Eureka.

1 minute of soda can.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-27-2013, 2:42 PM
Dutch3's Avatar
Dutch3 Dutch3 is offline
Dirt Farmer
CGN Contributor
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Butte County
Posts: 11,601
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

Go find a public outdoor shooting range and you should easily be able to pick up as many casings as you can safely carry on on your bicycle.
__________________
Assembly Public Safety Chair Reginald Jones-Sawyer:
..."and with that I'd like to turn it over to my colleague Loni Hancock, Senate Public Safety Chair, and as I like to say, my partner in crime."

Senate Public Safety Chair Loni Hancock:
"Yeah, we do that quite a lot, actually..."

- Joint Legislative Informational Hearing on Firearms - Newsom Initiative #1756 - May 3rd 2016
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-27-2013, 3:36 PM
Beetle Bailey's Avatar
Beetle Bailey Beetle Bailey is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,152
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Default

You say you are an artist? You can broaden your perspective by volunteering for one of the range clean-ups to get your once-fired brass. You will meet an work with gun owners for a few hours and hopefully get to know them a bit. Your hard-earned brass will be that much more meaningful to you and in turn your art will as well.
__________________
"All bad precedents began as justifiable measures." Julius Caesar
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-27-2013, 5:45 PM
Deadbolt's Avatar
Deadbolt Deadbolt is offline
CGSSA Associate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,590
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

I second Beetle's suggestion.
__________________
Just another Boy and His Dog.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-30-2013, 8:59 PM
Vlad 11's Avatar
Vlad 11 Vlad 11 is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: S.F.V.
Posts: 2,803
iTrader: 20 / 100%
Default

Great idea!















Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-31-2013, 9:14 AM
1meanchevy's Avatar
1meanchevy 1meanchevy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Nakatomi Plaza
Posts: 1,197
iTrader: 22 / 100%
Default

Yes, he posted the same thing in the services offered area. His Facebook groups include:
Not having George Bush as President (by Leftake.com)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-31-2013, 3:53 PM
Whiterabbit Whiterabbit is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 5,326
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

I've come to realize that gun owners can not alienate liberals. It pushes them to vote on the party line. Just as that facebook page only serves to make moderate gop vote more along party lines.

We gotta stop that.

I make no judgment on which side the OP is on.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-31-2013, 7:33 PM
Fate's Avatar
Fate Fate is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Proud Member of the Quitter Club. Moscow, ID
Posts: 9,096
iTrader: 38 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiterabbit View Post
I've come to realize that gun owners can not alienate liberals. It pushes them to vote on the party line. Just as that facebook page only serves to make moderate gop vote more along party lines.

We gotta stop that.

I make no judgment on which side the OP is on.
Screw appeasement with those that would deny a civil right, or do you also recommend that southern blacks stop alienating KKK members?
__________________
"On bended knee is no way to be free." - Eddie Vedder, "Guaranteed"

"Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
, in a letter to his nephew Peter Carr dated August 19, 1785
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-31-2013, 8:41 PM
Whiterabbit Whiterabbit is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 5,326
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
Screw appeasement with those that would deny a civil right, or do you also recommend that southern blacks stop alienating KKK members?
I would also recommend that southern blacks stop alienating ALL WHITE PEOPLE because they ASSUME all while people are members of the KKK.

Just as gun owners cannot alienate ALL LIBERALS just because they might assume that voting for the wrong guy and having the wrong general politics mean they necessarily do not support the second amendment.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-31-2013, 11:20 PM
Deadbolt's Avatar
Deadbolt Deadbolt is offline
CGSSA Associate
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,590
iTrader: 3 / 100%
Default

lol this thread
__________________
Just another Boy and His Dog.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-01-2013, 9:51 AM
Fate's Avatar
Fate Fate is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Proud Member of the Quitter Club. Moscow, ID
Posts: 9,096
iTrader: 38 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiterabbit View Post
I would also recommend that southern blacks stop alienating ALL WHITE PEOPLE because they ASSUME all while people are members of the KKK.

Just as gun owners cannot alienate ALL LIBERALS just because they might assume that voting for the wrong guy and having the wrong general politics mean they necessarily do not support the second amendment.
You paint with a damn large brush.
__________________
"On bended knee is no way to be free." - Eddie Vedder, "Guaranteed"

"Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks." -Thomas Jefferson
, in a letter to his nephew Peter Carr dated August 19, 1785
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-01-2013, 5:56 PM
M27's Avatar
M27 M27 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: 916
Posts: 866
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

I have them I want to know what your message is first.
__________________
I will share my opinion and my load data, BUT I am just a guy with too many cigars and too many guns. Whatever I say is probably wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-01-2013, 8:12 PM
Whiterabbit Whiterabbit is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 5,326
iTrader: 12 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
You paint with a damn large brush.
Unwise to miss the forest for the trees.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-01-2013, 8:14 PM
MontClaire's Avatar
MontClaire MontClaire is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: *CLASSIFIED*
Posts: 4,210
iTrader: 66 / 100%
Default

reading mother jones lately, eh?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-07-2013, 10:08 AM
CWDraco's Avatar
CWDraco CWDraco is offline
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Camarillo
Posts: 3,044
iTrader: 5 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Last Activity: 05-17-2013 1:56 PM
He doesnt give a crap guys, just ignore this thread.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-10-2013, 7:23 AM
SanPedroShooter's Avatar
SanPedroShooter SanPedroShooter is offline
Calguns Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Los Angeles Harbor
Posts: 9,740
iTrader: 25 / 100%
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetle Bailey View Post
You say you are an artist? You can broaden your perspective by volunteering for one of the range clean-ups to get your once-fired brass. You will meet an work with gun owners for a few hours and hopefully get to know them a bit. Your hard-earned brass will be that much more meaningful to you and in turn your art will as well.
Hell yeah!
__________________
Join the NRA
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:27 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Proudly hosted by GeoVario the Premier 2A host.
Calguns.net, the 'Calguns' name and all associated variants and logos are ® Trademark and © Copyright 2002-2016, Calguns.net an Incorporated Company All Rights Reserved.